Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of us have gotten over not getting 1.3 because it has been proven that it can't happen, were mad because our final bug update didn't really leave the game bug free and polished, SOOO many bugs still remain, the spectre mask was fixed the broken, and because of that the majority of endgame mages dropped of the game due to them not having enough power to really keep up, I know I did for sure.
BoC glitch, still a little wary if its a feature or not.
Stability, my Xbox has frozen 3 times in the space of an hour on Terraria and its NEVER done that before.
Simple is last gen just got thrown into a volcano, quite a hot one.

Neither of the wiki's are necessarily 100% accurate, especially when it comes to Console content. Most of the wiki data doesn't have separate data to reflect "the different versions" of the game, and whenever something is changed, the wiki is updated to reflect that change on PC.
It's pretty much accurate for PC, although I understand where you're getting that.

That explains a lot.
Most of us have gotten over not getting 1.3 because it has been proven that it can't happen, were mad because our final bug update didn't really leave the game bug free and polished, SOOO many bugs still remain, the spectre mask was fixed the broken, and because of that the majority of endgame mages dropped of the game due to them not having enough power to really keep up, I know I did for sure.
BoC glitch, still a little wary if its a feature or not.
Stability, my Xbox has frozen 3 times in the space of an hour on Terraria and its NEVER done that before.
Simple is last gen just got thrown into a volcano, quite a hot one.
What caused the Xbox to freeze? Likely it was an in-game bug, as this happened before when someone tried to rename a Safe/Piggy Bank.

From whom? Why are you taking hardware development through technical innovation within the gaming industry as a personal insult?

Consider this scenario:

"My eighty year old house isn't getting free solar panels because the roof will cave in under the weight, while the people in that new house over there are getting them!"

You can blame the architects (the console developers), the people who hand out the solar panels (505 Games/ReLogic), the fact that the solar panels are so heavy (1.3) or the people that live in the other house (current gen players) for this 'injustice', but none of them make any sense.
Wat I mean is the mask does nothing until 1.3 so why did they add it in the first place

Wat I mean is the mask does nothing until 1.3 so why did they add it in the first place
Not only was the Spectre Mask not changed in 1.3, the console version of 1.2 was released more than a year before 1.3 was. Any arguments about 1.2 content being sub par to its 1.3 version is void because at the point of inception, there was no comparison.

What utter bull:red:! Thanks for being yet another company to :red: on us older gen players. I am no longer ever going play this game!

Congrats! You just lost a customer
A) Last gen came out almost 10 years ago - it is fair for it to be no longer supported. It's been stated many times over the course of this thread that it's hardware is just too old. Microsoft no longer supports Windows Vista, an equally old product. In fact, old gen is quite lucky to have been supported this long at all.
B) 1.2.4 is still a darn fine state to play on - not playing Terraria as it won't get 1.3 harms no-one but yourself.

As much as not having 1.3 on the go on my Vita sucks I can't react that way. Maybe if Sony gave the system more RAM and focused on that rather than touchscreens and stupid gimmicks like the back touchpad and dual cameras we'd be seeing 1.3 on the go on a dedicated gaming handheld. You have to think about how far the old Gen versions got for a minute and think..they did their best to get us this far. They tried to do everything they could to somehow manage to get us to 1.3 and came up just short of it. 1.2.4 is a massive leap from 1.2 which is impressive. I always play the Vita version when not on my PC or on PS4. Terraria in ANY form is good for me. I'm actually building a darn rollercoaster throughout my 1.2.4 world on my Vita. I'm learning how to make certain leaps, minecart teleportations, boosting and slowing down for certain sections. There's still a ton of stuff you can do with 1.2.4.

What utter bull:red:! Thanks for being yet another company to :red: on us older gen players. I am no longer ever going play this game!

Congrats! You just lost a customer
You are being insensible. Just because your device/console isn't recieving 1.3, doesn't mean that it's a bad game. 1.2.4 is still impressive for the systems to even have reached, and it's still an excellent Terraria version. Your opinion may be different, but either way, that's still a bad reason to trash a game. Besides, 1.3 won't be coming out to consoles for about another year, so you'll still have to wait anyway if you are a console or mobile player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom