Search results for query: *

• Users: Xorzik
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Xorzik

Resolved How do you add a signature on mobile?

I would really like to add a signature, but i do not know how to do so on mobile. So, how do you add one on mobile?
  2. Xorzik

How to i convert XNB files to PNG and PNG to XNB

Im going to try to make a very minor texture pack. But i cant figure out how to convert these annoying XNB files! So how to i convert them back and forth?
  3. Xorzik

Need all of the old brick textures

Title.
  4. Xorzik

Blocks & Decoration Let us paint grey bricks!

So i was just sitting in my world and then i thought "why not build an old looking dungeon?". So i took out my grey bricks and my paint and i was going to see which colours looked the most like the old dungeon bricks, but then i saw that grey bricks arent affected by paint! Red why cant we paint...
  5. Xorzik

Sprites Souls of blight needs a new texture

The souls of blight needs a new texture as it hasnt gotten one yet, heres the animation and the animation sprites for the item.
  6. Xorzik

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Post Moon Lord ideas

I thought that it would be kewl if after you have defeated the moon lord, a portal opens in one of your oceans. Once you step into it, you get teleported to the moon. The moon would basicly work as another world, but with its own biomes and structures. So once you are on the moon you are stuck...
Back
Top Bottom