Search results for query: *

1. MutantWafflez

tModLoader [1.4] Fishing Reborn

[Mod Github] [Mod Steam Page] Fishing Reborn For 1.4 tModLoader Alpha Current Version: 1.0.1 Mod Summary [/SPOILER] Fishing Reborn is a mod that aims to make Terraria's fishing more fun, or at the very least, more engaging. Vanilla Fishing is extremely, to put it lightly, boring, due to it...
  2. MutantWafflez

tModLoader TerraTemp (Temperature/Climate Mod)

TerraTemp Current Terraria 1.3 Version: v1.2.1.0 Current Terraria 1.4 Alpha Version: v1.3.1.3 "Ever wanted to die of Heat Stroke or Hypothermia in Terraria? Now you can!" Now available on the 1.4 tModLoader workshop! TerraTemp is a mod that adds one main mechanic into the game: Temperature...
  3. MutantWafflez

tModLoader Master Mode Reloaded (M.M.R)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note: This mod will not be publicly available until 1.4 TModLoader releases. For now, this mod will be created in the background...
  4. MutantWafflez

tModLoader Merciless Mode

MERCILESS MODE Current Version: 0.5.1 This Mod has been discontinued and will no longer be available on the Mod Browser. Thank you for everyone who downloaded the mod, and I hope you had fun! I will be moving on to different projects from this one. Lunatic...
  5. MutantWafflez

Game Mechanics Hardcore Low Health Debuffs

So I think this may have been suggested before, but here's my idea on the subject. So we should all know Hardcore (I hope) Die and the character is deleted. That's about it for Hardcore. But I think there a hardcore character should be given debuffs when they are low on HP. For example, half of...
Back
Top Bottom