Search results for query: *

1. Sonnette

Has Journey's End shifted Terraria too far into removing player freedom?

I've expressed this elsewhere, and it only covers a small portion of what this post is about, but I figure it's worth saying: I feel that the split of Terraria into two distinctive factors in 1.4 - that is, the split of the sandbox-ish elements into the new Journey Mode and the more...
  2. Sonnette

PC Why I think NPC Unhappiness and how Pylons are locked are a HUGE mistake

What I was trying to get at was that, to me, it seems more of an attempt to inspire variety in the game - though it does hinder creativity. As I said, I feel that the new "Journey Mode" has taken over as the more sandbox-ish aspect of the game, whereas the other modes are easier played in terms...
  3. Sonnette

PC Why I think NPC Unhappiness and how Pylons are locked are a HUGE mistake

My personal thought upon launching the game and making somewhat substantial progress (I'm taking it slow as of now, so that I don't get burnt out) is that there should be an enable/disable feature in Journey Mode for NPC happiness (if there already is one, I completely missed it - certainly a...
  4. Sonnette

**REPORTED** New life/mana bar style not saving upon exiting game

I see you already saw this so I'll just post a new post to ensure it's seen: Computer restart didn't trigger the issue, so the only thing I can't recreate for certain is the update -- But it looks like you already figured that out, I just figured I might try and give as detailed of a post from...
  5. Sonnette

**REPORTED** New life/mana bar style not saving upon exiting game

Hopefully the following can give some insight: In the config.json settings, I checked before logging into the game, and the PlayerResourcesSet (which I presume is the setting that this is dependent on) was the following: "PlayerResourcesSet": "HorizontalBars" Which means that my mana/hearts...
  6. Sonnette

"Terraria: Journey Mode", also known as "Vibe Simulator 2020" "Terraria: Master Mode", also...

"Terraria: Journey Mode", also known as "Vibe Simulator 2020" "Terraria: Master Mode", also known as "Literally Hell"
  7. Sonnette

So, I'm back. The last time I was here, I was requesting that my account be deleted. Hopefully...

So, I'm back. The last time I was here, I was requesting that my account be deleted. Hopefully I've grown since then. I wish I could have a fresh start, but it is what it is. I'll probably stick around a bit for the release of 1.4!
  8. Sonnette

Derpo, Pixel, Baconfry, Thought, Darthmorf, and Graystripe. You all legitimately made my life...

Derpo, Pixel, Baconfry, Thought, Darthmorf, and Graystripe. You all legitimately made my life better. So long, and thank you.
  9. Sonnette

Hey, I don't know if this gets deleted when my account does, but I want to thank everyone. This...

Hey, I don't know if this gets deleted when my account does, but I want to thank everyone. This will be 2 or 3 messages, so thank you to
  10. Sonnette

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/steam-server-joining-crash.61840/

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/steam-server-joining-crash.61840/
  11. Sonnette

[font=Trebuchet MS]Looking back, Jesus Christ I need to clean this stuff up, it's embarrassing.

[font=Trebuchet MS]Looking back, Jesus Christ I need to clean this stuff up, it's embarrassing.
  12. Sonnette

I forgot this was a thing. Also, exactly 300 alerts. No idea if I plan on staying, though. One...

I forgot this was a thing. Also, exactly 300 alerts. No idea if I plan on staying, though. One can hope.
  13. Sonnette

Mac How do I make a teleporter hub with nor, or , and gates

As far as I know, you still have to wire up the teleporters to one another.
  14. Sonnette

[UK] Terraria: Exploration and Adventure Handbook Out Now!

I don't know much about Penguin, but it does seem to be that way. Well, yeah, of course, but still, you're a bit biased. This is why I aimed my question specifically at Safeman. Re-Logic is amazing, don't get me wrong, but if the person in charge of publicity (Or at least forum-wide) claimed...
  15. Sonnette

[font=Trebuchet MS]Some say that (Including me), but many consider it arguing. I realized that...

[font=Trebuchet MS]Some say that (Including me), but many consider it arguing. I realized that what I said might be considered overly harsh, so I wanted to be sure I was within the guidelines of the rules before I continue.
  16. Sonnette

What are the rules for arguing with staff outside of matters involving warnings, punishments, or...

What are the rules for arguing with staff outside of matters involving warnings, punishments, or the like?
  17. Sonnette

Meet the Dryad | Dungeon Defenders II

Hey, that's pretty good. Never played DD before, but I might have to. Good development team to work with, based on what I've seen.
  18. Sonnette

Hey man, sorry if it seems out of place for me saying this, but I am very strongly opposed to books like these. Keep that in mind before you read the following message I have to you, as I mean no offense. If you work for Re-Logic, aren't you obligated to say this? I know that you may still love...
  19. Sonnette

So, I haven't seen editions 1 and 2, but what the hell is this? If you're going to write a book about Terraria, at least make it a novel. Something interesting. I will not be buying this book, nor will I be buying the other two. These are books for children.
  20. Sonnette

Pixel Art Vlad's not so Derpy Sprites

Eh, that's decent, but I've seen better from y- OH MY GOD THAT IS SO AMAZING
Back
Top Bottom