Search results for query: *

1. K

Destroy the Godmodder

/null you need to make ur attacks not mega op same with summons and you can only post 2 actions per ''round'' (between updates) and i suggest you +1 people who you think are going to help alot in the rebellion
  2. K

Destroy the Godmodder

/null oh. well i was aiming to read ever page but might aswell join in :P awesome dimension was my fave and i will probably keep giving you and sirplop +1's because you two have been amazing in the first 50-60 pages!
  3. K

Destroy the Godmodder

Summon Charge Kirby 2/5 CPU-Kirby 2/8 i eat some cookies and offer AG's some +1 SirPlop +1 Piono
  4. K

Destroy the Godmodder

/null Everyone is much better than me at doing this :/ i still need to get my first 2 summons in
  5. K

Destroy the Godmodder

AG (ofcourse) Summoning Kirby 1/5 Summoning CPU-Kirby 1/8 (they are slightly stronger) (i can already +1 right?) +3 Sirplop ( i have seen you do great things in the earlier pages!)
  6. K

Destroy the Godmodder

well im going to wait untill the next update so i am up to date and know whats going on
  7. K

Destroy the Godmodder

is this stuff still going on!? if it is i wanna join in :D allthough i wish i was in the first fifty pages because it sounded epic!
  8. K

Other 1.3.6 suggestions! (this is the right place right?)

im actually struggling to find the bulb myself ;-;
  9. K

Other 1.3.6 suggestions! (this is the right place right?)

so i recently watched a video from happy days about the 1.3.6 suggestions happening and some being taken so here is mine! : a plantera summon item so it isnt just bulbs or maybe make the bulbs farmable with seeds or make the bulb drop a summon for it another suggestion : a boss checklist! 3rd...
  10. K

not sure if this is private message but i would like broken age please!!!

not sure if this is private message but i would like broken age please!!!
  11. K

PC Looking for people to play with.

NofuTofu I know u said u dont need more people but i really have alot of time to play and if u get bored just add me with KelvinP15 like here and contact me i will be most happy to play because my friends are never online timezones are iritating but i can on most days play for a good 10 mins if...
  12. K

An Official Introduction to Terrarian 1.3.1 Wiring & Mechanics

luckily i have all that on my character :/ i think i might make multiple though so i can give my mechanic playthrough one and some wires
  13. K

An Official Introduction to Terrarian 1.3.1 Wiring & Mechanics

isnt there a blueprint thing? i dont know where to find it though
  14. K

PC Shop - Any item you want!

hey dude i kinda need a deadalous storm bow so how many platinumor gold it costs? i dont have much totrade so hopefully i can buy with ingame coins steam name:KelvinP15
  15. K

TCF Trading center

vague? i just thought i would make a nice thread to have friendly trades... i even made a group for it... well guess i should just take this down shall i put so much effort into this... well might keep this here for a little while
  16. K

TCF Trading center

you need an invite to join the group for certain reasons
  17. K

TCF Trading center

i am looking for a few officers and moderators for the group and i have a 2 day moderator test 1 day if you are lucky and a 3 day test for officers terraria days to be exact
  18. K

TCF Trading center

here you may Talk and trade or sell things to other players but the trading center has a few rules #1 if putting something up for sale or asking to trade always say youre steam username so people can trade with you ect #2 dont trade while using hacked client because hacked items are not valid...
  19. K

PC Tem Shop: Almost All Items

uhm what about a deadalous storm bow how much is that? i have about 2 platinum in my savings and i have alot of accesories i can sell from crates so how much is one?
  20. K

Game gift thread

FTL: Faster Than Light Advanced Edition please? im interested in this game so yeah... and free games!. Steam name:KelvinP15 and btw is it possible to ask for multiple games XD haha just curiuos these ARE youre games officially so give to who ever you wanna give to kind regards kelvin.
Back
Top Bottom