Destroy the Godmodder

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok
remember to put /NULL in non-action posts in the future
(action meaning you do something that has an effect beyond communication, ingame.)
/NULL

Hezetor after looking at the battlefield for a moment talks to Alpha.

Hezetor: Salutations Richard, I'm pleased to meet you again, for you it has passed a lot of time since last time we met.
Looking at his glove he comments.
Hezetor: It appears we succeeded in our endeavours, truly fantastic.

I +9 Consumer.

2/50

2/50

2/50

(Modular Armor && Battle Suit) || ( Nano Orb of Pure Energy && Miniature nuclear reactor && Solar Panels && Quantum Nano Comupter && Titanium && Orichalcum && Neutronium && Perfectioned exoskeleton && Recycling System && Anti Gravity Device&& Plasma shielding device) = Hezetor’s Armor Model 1 2/??

Sword of sunder absorption && Caledfwlch && Termination && Module of Total Manipulation && Unbreakable Katana = Avaritias 2/??

Astral Skiff && Ethereal Tunneler && Gate Zeppelin && Astral Ship && Dust from Limbo&& Computer && Miniature Spiral Sun Engine && Portal interceptor= Limbo Carrack 2/??

Might as well drop a charging post while I have the- dagnabbit. I've been Trickle'd

OOC: I feel like pushing my luck. Let's dance again, Alpha.

Action:
>Slam Jam

I'm sorry, what? You've given me some weird orders but come on.

>Protocol_Terminus/override/experiment_tangulation

Oh. Why didn't you just say so? This ought to be fun.

>Attack.randomPattern(63,0,0)

I slide Rock of Ages into my pocket while simultaneously removing a pair of headphones. My Literally a Magic Cape glows slightly as I rest my hands in my pockets. Hidden in the folds of space-time my Spacey Pants fabric, my gloved (of mind) fingers begin to tap randomly to a indecipherable beat. The headphones levitate into my ears, the plug invisible.

Then all alchemy activity vanishes, not that there ever was any real elemental manipulation there, just pure reality bending. I proceed to begin a dance. My right foot taps, gradually increasing speed before pausing. Then I hop with my left foot, dropping down into a crouch in time with a bass drop only I can hear. Or not...

Buuuuuuuuuuummmmm

The field quakes around my feet as I land. It seems like that base drop was so sweet it just cracked the crust all the way down to the core. Every entity is compelled to revel in how strong the beat leaking from my headphones is. Meanwhile, I keep dancing. I put my hands up to the sky, then I kick my left leg up. It hangs for a second, before a heavy beat sends it down to the ground while my other leg goes up in the opposite direction. It turns out that bass hasn't dropped for real yet, but I'm ready for it. Rather than reverse, my right leg keeps going up, and with a push, my left leg spins after it. The front flip ends with both feet hitting the ground at the precise moment the bass does humpty dumpty and detonates itself all over the ground.

Buuuuuu-BUUMMMM

No less than 17 biomes are instantly eradicated, 27 kilometers of rock and magma are irreparably shattered, an approaching meteor is converted directly into plasma, and two parallel universes collapse along with all of their associated timelines by how incomparably sick that drop was. The entities have a wonderful dance party, but not a single one can rival my moves. The godmodder might try, but as soon as he starts to dance (after the second drop of course), the song stops.

"If you want so bad to outdo me, just take the headphones."

Even if he doesn't intrude, I take out the headphones and toss them over to the godmodder. They twist and undulate as they fly towards him. It's an obvious trap, and even if the beat doesn't persuade him to try to catch the headphones, I take measures to ensure it hits him.

The headphones spontaneously duplicate in the air. They just kind of... split? It's like if a snake suddenly turned into two snakes right and front of you and then lunged. Then they each split, and keep splitting. Eventually there are millions of flying headphones flying towards the godmodder. They are surrounding him so he cannot dodge. If he teleports I can just teleport them with them. With so much power he's not exactly difficult to track, and even if I cannot track, I can just infinitely duplicate headphones until I catch him. Time travel will not work because if he goes back he will be unable to fight on the battlefield, and in the future the headphones will cover all of the universe. He could attack them, but I can just materialize more endlessly.

Whoops, looks like he hesitated to long trying to godmod(d?) his way to safety, the headphones got him. Don't worry, I accounted for fast perception this time, accelerating the headphones to match his perception and making sure mine was constantly increasing beforehand as a precaution so that I could always be sure I was thinking faster. The headphones wrap around him, tangling into the most ungodly knot the multiverse has ever known. It's effectively impossible to untie this knot, and it is inconceivably heavy.

>Pun

"..."
"Don't let yourself get too tied up in the music!"

Ba-dum Tsh plays out of all the headphones simultaneously. The decibels for this should be infinity, so that's definitely gonna leave some bruises.

>
Snag

The Pineapple Device vanishes, now claimed by me. I think this is the only one no one else claimed - you know what the chronology behind my decision is too pointlessly complex for me to go in to. The Pineapple is mine.

Alchemy:

(1 mole sample of every possible element, even those yet to produced under lab conditions, as well as all possible isotopes of those elements all && together) && Assault Rifle = Chemistry Final Exam [Level 10 7/11]
A seemingly generic assault rifle, with the twist of being able to shoot bullets containing any element desired, such that MOST will not react until impact. Extremely reactive elements will react almost instantly, however, acting similarly to a shotgun. Noble gasses might rapidly disperse on impact, forcefully expanding victims. So on and so forth.​
ICBM && (Hammer ++ Earth) = Missile Propelled Earth Hammer [Level 6 7/7] COMPLETE!
A hammer made for manipulating the very Earth with its swing, accelerated by the force of an intercontinental ballistic missile's propulsion. Can you say, "Explosive impact?"​
Comedy Mask || (Terra Blade && Death Sickle && Adamantite Repeater && S.D.M.G. && Terrarian && Possessed Hatched && Flying Knife && Daedalus Stormbow && Daybreak && Golem Fist && Heat Ray && Sniper Rifle) == Follow My Lead [Level 15 7/16]
"Hah! You died."
Obscures the user's face while simultaneously manifesting powerful weapons about them. The user merely has to act out a powerful attack, and the mask will make it happen, usually in a humorous way.​
The Monado III (Xenochronicles) && Windshear (Skyrim) && Biggoron sword (Ocarina of Time) && Lightsaber = CitruShears [Level 14, 1/15]

Charges:
12/100
7/50 Heinous
7/50 Countered

Assists:
+1 to Piono
+1 Consumer
+1 Toast

OH NO! Another great attack! I spend three days thinking about whether I should count this or not, but the Godmodder intervenes before I can decide.

Alpha: Hm... shall we let a magic eight ball decide?

I don't know why I'm taking ideas from the antagonist, but oh well. Shaking the ball, I look at it to see what the answer is- Oh. That can't be good.
It actually just says "UHHH... ASK ME ANOTHER TIME, I HAVE... UH... I'M GAY? NO, THAT'S THE WRONG EXCUSE... UM, A LION ATE MY HOMEWORK? NO! STILL WRONG! UH... I'M ON HOLIDAY? I GUESS THAT WORKS?". I have no clue how that fits into the eight ball answer slot, but it just does and you have to deal with it.
Shaking the eight ball again, I keep asking it whether your attack should or shouldn't work. At some point, the eight ball, finally answering me, slides down a veiny singular eye to the slot and a pair of skinny arms and equally skinny legs emerge from within as the eight ball hops onto the ground and begins scolding me, yelling things that are evidently not true, akin to "I have a wife and children to feed" and "you're making my job too hard, buddy". Hoo, boy. The eight ball then rolls away into the sunset, never to be seen again.

Upon further consideration, I have unfortunately decided against it. Sorry, pal, but the Godmodder took a bunch of damage in a row and he doesn't really have a lot left, either. We're all sad, too. (Shut up, Alpha, I didn't ask you).

23/50 Astral unlock +1 consumer
the hive 2/20
13/25 M.Armor
+3 consumer

ok, the elemental infusion is the only thing i have an idea for now. i request from consumer the result of perfect mirror ++ celestialfromJOEsworld.
I also do extremely sharp katana ++ Soulbreak = soulshard powered katana lvl 10 instantly done
and Then SS powered katana ++ technology = technosoulblade lvl 10 done.
if consumer does the alchemy and hands me one, then I alchemize the result of that, with the 2nd type of perception crystal, and blood dagger, and a soulshard powered katana, and a technosoulblade
so celestial mirror(or whatever it ends up being called) && blood dagger && JOEs perception crystal && soulshard katana && technosoulblade
TechnoRelease blade level ? 1/?
this weapon...
JOE's favorite weapon from his home world.
this blade is capable of Many, many things.
heres a ""quick"" summery.
first, it can change shape into any bladed weapon the owner needs, regardless of how little "blade" there actually is, as long as it technically counts.
Second, it can, like its components, channel and generate celestial, perception & blood energy, which the user can use however he likes.
Third, it can never dull nor break due to the soul shard embedded within.
Fourth, it can manipulate energy stored within to release it in a surprisingly efficient explosion.
Fifth, it contains many machines within a space-warping pocket that generate as much energy as needed, making the only limit the owners ability to hold it, which is where
Sixth comes into play; the technology contains a post-singularity (infinitely intelegent, well over human) superintelligence, which uses its precise knowledge of all forces applied to the sword, including gravity, air friction, the slightest breeze, and so on, to predict what the user wants the sword to do/predicts it'll do, allowing them to use more energy then their body can hold and keeps the sword from being almost useless for 99.785% of everyone and merely average for the remaining 0.215%.
I feel like I've forgotten something, but I don't know what.
and I think thats taken all my elemental infusions just to get the items to combine, though I would have one left over if the first perception crystal for the perception I didn't intend didn't happen
. also, getting an omega+ godmodder that would fight richard seems like a good idea, so i should probably keep stabbing things
scan experiment #1
I then throw some bombs at experiment one, except these are anti-bombs, that destroy anything with bomb in the name on contact.
claim central processing unit.

Joe, scanning doesn't take an action here, but oh well.
ERROR: Soulbreak isn't an element, silly. I won't give a gorilla about this otherwise and you know it, but I'm pretty sure some people are gonna be salty if I let you do that.
You scan Experiment #1! You are instantly brought details (or at least, some details) as to what exactly DEATH DANCE did.
"Damage".
That's... basically it.

Tetrahellatus: 64/450
Senator Shrek: 21/50
Orbital Base Deployment: 7/40

Rocket Launcher && A bunch of clods && Crystalline olivine pieces= Clod Launcher (10/17).
I proceed to use some more hot drinks in order to ascend and become the god of Hot Drinks...I also broadcast this:
in an universe-wide feed.

COPYRIGHT STRIKED! Hey, buddy, the internet is a wild place and if you don't want us to be sued, you have to watch out.
Those pesky YouTube Heroes are on patrol and they will blast your gorilla if they catch you doing spooky scary illegal things. Do you know what happened to YouTube? Do you know how much cash they make now? Do you want this to happen to us?
It's already bad enough that you guys earn only ten bucks each per Godmodder damage (we Game Masters earn one hundred per point of damage because being a GM is hard work, bonus fifty if the game is canon), so do you want it to be reduced to five?! I've heard some guy didn't even get paid the last time the Godmodder took damage! Can you believe that?
So just do us a favor and avoid copyright strikes. Ugh.

Dibs on the Central Processing Unit, to, with Tazz's permission, immediately trade with the Coral Riff Guitar.

Dylan is jolted back to life via the power of Experiment 1's DEATH DANCE and tries to figure out what just happened? Seriously, what just happened! One minute a charge went off and the next minute, the Update Terminal glitches the gorilla out, and Yung Venuz looks almost dead! Yung Venuz is the only person who looks negatively effected by it, and he looks like he's about to get cherry tapped to death, but, you know, gotta make sure there aren't any casualities.

Dylan walks forward, and waves the Placebomancer's Staff around, before Recalling the Recent Past:tm:! He calls to the great Akashian Archives, Fiction's dubiously extant store of knowledge past and future, before taking out a book or two, a book on wars of Bad God Men, a book on clown based abominations, a book on dances of death, and goes into a Research Frenzy! He researches and researches and researches and comes up with a bunch of nonsense hypothesises via the grand power of placebomancy! He then applies his usage of Skills Without Effort to go inspect the Battlefield, and see whatever Death Dance has done!

Was this a free action? Hopefully! Next, Dylan uses his newfound knowledge on stuff related to Experiment 1 to find out how to best annihilate the Killer Clown! Dylan scribbles out a scroll, and point out that Killer Clowns are a DEAD MEME! DEAD MEMES are BAD MEMES, and therefore must be purified! It's okay, though! Dylan takes part-time jobs at this random shrine when he isn't being a terrorist!

Dylan puts on a shrine maiden uniform, and scribbles a bunch of AGP language notes on a few amulets, before scattering them about the Battlefield! Dylan then waves around Celestial Language, before babbling the names of sephira. Dylan isn't a kabbalist, he's a placebomancer, remember! Dylan babbles and babbles and babbles before using his babbling to tap into a few overt meanings! Dylan uses Gevurah in the style of an anime ability, before showing Experiment 1 the HAND. The HAND reaches in from heaven, an arm surrounded in glory, before lunging downwards.

DYLAN: I command thee to tell your many names!

Experiment 1, held by the HAND, tells Dylan that its name is HHHHHHATE. Dylan quickly realises that there is something wrong with this, but decides to use the name anyway. He turns on the amulets, before Experiment 1 sears, being driven out, burnt and exorcised from this realm!

Dylan smiles at you guys, and then deigns to give you a sacred kabbalistic explanation. You see, Dylan has gained knowledge, but not understanding and mercy, and Experiment 1 legally is banned from giving mercy so it lacks the concept of Binah. As such, Experiment 1 is godless and thus can easily be purged from reality, especially as memes are even more godless.

Experiment 1 ceases to exist for a few seconds, having taken high damage, before flickering back on.

Dylan + Annis [Free Action]: Figure out what Death Dance did!
Dlyan + Annis [Actual Action]: Aggrieve Experiment 1!

Sonja Horah [SUMMON] [11/25] =====
Principia Heretica [ALCHEMY] [8/50] ==========
I Can't Believe Canon Is Dead [LEVELLING SYSTEM] [30/50] ========== [+3 from Redstone, +9 from JOEbob, +2 from Abe.]
+1 to JOE, +1 to Redstone, +1 to Abe.

JOE: Perfect Mirror ++ CelestialfromJOE'sworld* == ???
*A specific element named CelestialfromJOE'sworld, with the properties of an element named Celestial from somebody named Joe's world. Every Joe, particularly our JOE but probably a few other Joes.

The resulting infusion is immediately granted to JOE.
CONSUMER + HEZETOR: (Nano Blades || Scissors) && Shard of Reality && Saurite && Amulet of the Bad God == Reality Cutting Scissors (Level ?: 1/?)
ABE: A SWORD CAPABLE OF ENDING THIS PATHETIC REALITY && Bow && Slingshot == ??? (Level ?: 1/?)

Thanks for the undeserved support (I mean I am the server executive but JOE doesn't know that), guys! I promise what I'll do with I Can't Believe Canon Is Great will be great!

Redstone, Abe: You each get one free alchemy.
JOE: You get possession over what I do with my last Elemental Infusion, and three free alchemies.

On Saturday the 29th, I'm announcing the existence of a player cabal against the Godmodder, just because we can, and just because we have what it takes. Be there, for memery and just becauses.:^)

Happy Cube [10]: Nightmare manipulation.
Placebomancer's Staff [10]: Reality manipulation that works if I make people think something is true.
Celestial Language [10]: Reality manipulation via sephira correspondences.
Essential Name [10]: Soul manipulation.

You scan Experiment #1, and the same thing shows up as it did for Joe. Simply "damage". Well, that and also hhhhhhate, but the latter comes naturally.
Next, you finally scan the cyborg clowns! Hidden trait found!
Obviously, this is a game-changer of a trait so I gotta tell you in riddle form, else my name isn't TrickleJest!

"Inside the jesters lay things weird, I'll comment on the engineers,
The ones who built these odd machines, they built them rather queer.
As I look at what lays betwixt, the scraps of metal, cogs and gears,
The faulty wiring brings much fear, at what may come at a time near.
With an explosive attitude, the cyborgs may come off as rude,
Alas, they both face the same feud, but bring each other's death too soon."

Whew! There it is. That took a while to make.
Experiment #1 also takes 25,000 damage. Huzzah!

(Nano Blades || Scissors) && Shard of Reality && Saurite && Amulet of the Bad God == Reality Cutting Scissors (Level 25: 1/26)
WOAHHHHHH, LOOK AT THIS, PLOT SHENANIGANS! IT'S A LEVEL 25! (Please don't kill me for this).

A SWORD CAPABLE OF ENDING THIS PATHETIC REALITY && Bow && Slingshot == A BOW CAPABLE OF ENDING THIS PATHETIC REALITY (Level 21: 1/22)
(This isn't me doing this because of plot this time I actually like the name of the sword so please no salt).

Whoa, time from finishdop to newdop was REALLY sudden.

Also, goldenready, any eta on that next super alchemy of yours? I'd really rather have it before the game ends.

146/300 for the Final Showdown
35/50 for the power of fire
48/50 for Restoration
Neumann's Dream AND Fractal Duplicate Generator 5/11 for Mass Dream-struction
No Kill Like Overkill AND conversion cluster bombs 4/10 for Thirty Birds with One Stone
Elements' Malice AND status effect amplifier 1/?
+1 to Sirplop, pricey and battlefury.

Pionobot charges right at Experiment #1 with Rapture, but unfortunately, his shoes are untied. This confused Experiment#1 because Pionobot doesn't HAVE shoes. This makes him incredibly paranoid about his own lack of shoes and looks down, but while the Experiment is looking down to check their shoes they crash into a tree. Then Pionobot blasts them with an enormous laser of super charge energy.

Bid progress: (note, if you have more than 50 points here, you will only have 50 subtracted from your score. If nobody has more than 15 points, NOBODY wins)
Abeneautmal: 15
Redstone: 12
Sirplop: 10
Pricey: 10
darkside: 8
Goldenready: 8
Cyan: 7
battlefury: 3

So, here's a thing. Would anyone be willing to give me a 50 post charge for a group thing? Your reward woulds be 50 bid points PLUS me owing you a favor, which you can expend to get me to do any one particular thing for you. This will actually be more useful than you may be aware of because of the nature of the group charge.

+3s will be organized if possible.

Starting time: As soon as possible. Let me know in an OOC note if you're up for it and I'll start a group PM for us to set up the charge circle.

Experiment #1 takes 20,000 damage! I liked your attack.

Trickle, you ninjaed my first post in this update... Thanks for quoting my first post you have missed.

collab pls/Possible Elite 20/100

My helper: 9/30 +1 from piono

MEATSHIELDS PLS (Entity/Ally) 8/25

Remaining power of the snapped Twig of Fate && Mystical Seal && Status Effect Gem && Powered Staff II Blade = Curse of Fates and Death 16/26 (Causes 1 to 3 random Status effects that are randomised including Gravcrush, XBONIC Plague and Mark of Dog)

Protective Armour && Super-powered Silver && Anti-Status Effects Gem && Blessing of the Silver Guardian = Silver Guardian's Protective Armour [EE] 16/30 (Counts as Level 25) (Part of the Anti-Power Creep set. The Armour can give a Entity 25% Damage Resistance to anything and 25% status effect resistance (including XBONIC Plague) for 2 turns and has a cooldown of 3 or 4 (Level 25 Alchemies usually has a post cool-down before use but this will be longer))

Current Saga: Lets Get Dangerous Once Again Part 5: The Insane...
Current Arc: Miracles

Before Action: Ehh?

Action: I claim and take the Pineapple Device.

Annihilator's Action: ... i usually punch the experiment #1, twice. (if he finally got rekt, i punch shaggy 2 bot and cyborg j)

+1 to piono, W32Coravint and Thartler

Support me if you want.

Pineapple Device: Cooldown in turns: 3/3. [SPOIL OF WAR]

Scythe-blaster of the moon dragon. CD in Turns: 2/3 [Level 50]. It can be used to slice a target for high damage or it can be also used to heal a target for a high amount.

Magic Charge Pendent. Charge storage: 2/10 charges (charges every turn). [Level 50] If I use it on a foe, it deals lots of damage but weakened when if I use it with 1 lesser charge

Sword of Git Gud (Known as SoGG) CD: 2/2 [Level 25] Charge: THE MINI RECKONING 4/7 (You must use the Weapon 7 times to activate this charge)
Fully Charged Runepaw's Gauntlet CD: 2/2 [Level 25] Current Runes: 6/25 Ice, Ice, Fire, Fire, Damage, Shadow.
Storm Firey Bullet Blaster CD: 2/2 [Level 25] Has the 20% chance of Burning or 5% chance of Napalming (Stronger version of Burning)
Liquid Death [Level 10]
Rust [Level 16]
BSU Flame Blaster CD: 3/3 [Level 25] This flameblaster can instantly cause a high damage burn for 2 turns with a cooldown of 3 turns.

Super Deal With It Glasses [Level 7] (NERFED DUE TO CURSE OF REPETITIVENESS)
When the Gauntlet has been used, Generates up to 3 Runes per Action or (1 to 3 Runes per Action This is Random you know.) Also, It can hold up to 25 Runes (Ooh that's cool! but sometimes can be one of the most powerful Level 25 Items in the game due to these)

Fire: Deals very high damage to the enemy when used, low chance of burning.

Heal: Heals the ally for much more HP when used.

Damage: Deals heavy damage to the enemy when used.

Ice: Deals high damage to the enemy when used, high chance of freezing. (Can be used on stupid high-damaging entities and some power-creep entities)

Thunder: Deals medium damage to 3 select enemies when used, medium chance of paralysing.

Light: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the dark/shadow enemy when used.

Shadow: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the light enemy when used.

I know the Light and Shadow Runes can be pretty complicated but here are the buffing Runes

Attack Buffer: Gives 25% Attack increase for 3 turns when used on the ally.

Defence Buffer: Gives 25% Defence increase for 3 turns when used on the ally

Dodge: Gives 25% Dodge Rate for 3 turns when used on the ally.

MLG (I cannot think enough MLG Stuff...): Deals extreme damage to the enemy (massive damage to 2 enemies or very high damage to 3 enemies) and reduces 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the enemy it inflicted (10% All stats on 2 enemies and 5% All stats on 3 enemies) or heals the ally for so much HP and gives 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the ally. 1/100 chance of creating the rune also, it is extremely rare as well (probably for balance reasons)

You claim the Pineapple Device!

Tetrahellatus: 65/450
Senator Shrek: 22/50
Orbital Base Deployment: 8/40
I proceed to use a bizarre violet vaccuum cleaner that can control time and suck almost anything (Apparently, this is called a "Sweeper") in order to rewind time. Since it doesn't affect the user, only lasts 10 seconds, and the user can see everything regressing to it's previous state (For example, if it's used to repair a bridge, the user will move as if time weren't rewinding, but the bridge's debris will actually move up and recompose the bridge), this means that the user can predict everything in those 10 seconds, and interact with the world anyways.
Then, I use the Sweeper to fire a rusty car at the Godmodder.

The Godmodder un-rusts the car and sells it to some billionaire for a couple million dollars before burning the money right before your dies.

Just a quick /null to make sure everyone sees it who it might be relevant to.

So, here's a thing. Would anyone be willing to give me a 50 post charge for a group thing? Your reward woulds be 50 bid points PLUS me owing you a favor, which you can expend to get me to do any one particular thing for you. This will actually be more useful than you may be aware of because of the nature of the group charge.

+3s will be organized if possible.

Starting time: As soon as possible. Let me know in an OOC note if you're up for it and I'll start a group PM for us to set up the charge circle.

Ho hum.

It's gonna be really difficult to get used to these more frequent updops, heh.

@TrickleJest My inventory is always available at the very bottom of all my posts. It takes you to the discussion thread, Page 7.

Forging...
Slot 1: In Progress
(Obsidian Swordfish || Colorless Shine && Boundless Possibility && Foresight && Aequaliter Nubila) && Tome of Coward's Lament && Projectile Sensor && Element Shift Sensor = Fish of the Brave (Lv. 20, 14/21)

What I put into here should be an obvious indicator as to what I'm making...
but in case it wasn't obvious enough, this purple flying chainsaw boatfish (Yes, BOATfish) is the bane of anyone foolish enough to be standing behind an opponent for protection, or standing some distance away, not willing to fight hand-to-hand. We're talking A-Grade bullgorilla with this weapon. On top of having the abilities of its components, it WILL ruin the day of any who even THINK about using projectiles or magic in any way, and even more so if they're hiding behind cover, meatshields or otherwise.

Heh. I probably pissed off a lot of people with just the description of this alchemy, and probably got a lot of people hating me. But do I care? Nope. I'll still be making it.

What can I say? I love making these brutal and potentially game-changing weapons.
Huh. Looks like my hatred for cowards is actually paying off.

Slot 2: In Progress

An unknown person walks up to the Alchemiter to create something... presumably in the stead of someone else...

(Ring of the Dragoon Shards (Lv. 10) && Relic Repair Bots = Ring of the Dragoon (Lv. 10)) && 7 Crystal Stars && 7 Black Soul Gems = The Unrealistic Approach (Lv. 19, 2/20)

This dangerous ring, combining the immense power of the Seven Crystal Stars, and the equivalent of 7 Human SOULs, manipulating reality constructively and destructively, and heightening one's own soul power has never been simpler. The wearer of this knows their full extent of their power reserves, but only as they wear this ring they finally are able to unleash everything they have. What the wearer gains from this is directly dependant on how strong their soul is, what their full potential is, the abilities they have... the whole nine yards, really. However, while the power of almost all of these is additive with power, the strength of the soul is the multiplication factor for all of it. So a normal human would have a multiplicative factor of 1; a normal Darkone, 1.5; and a being without a soul gets nothing out of it.

The souls used in the recipe are transferred over to the Crystal Stars; the Diamond, Emerald, 'Gold', Ruby, Sapphire, Garnet, and 'Crystal' stars; one for each, the power of the stars sealing them inside with extreme power, essentially making them a part of the stars. All of the souls were also seemingly willing to do this, none of them struggling to get out of their crystal prisons. They also made great failsafes; impenetrable on the outside, and one could only drain the power that flows out of the star's borders anyway, even with an immense understanding of magical and/or technological knowledge, making extracting the souls from it nearly impossible. And let's not forget the wielder of the ring will be watching over it constantly as to not let it fall into the wrong hands.

Thanks to the fact that a now repaired Ring of the Dragoon is the base of the recipe, the wearer will be able to turn into a dragon[kin] at will.

Slot 3: In Progress
Delta Mechaniza VIII && Ghastly Mecha && Fragments of the Star Dream Soul OS = Computing Nightmare (Lv. 23, 14/24)

I really shouldn't be making this. REALLY.
But I MUST.
Proper description coming never...?
...Eh, screwit.

Powerful mechanisms. Impervious metal. Immovable souls. These are the traits of the items that you know belong to me.
However, when combined with a program designed to destroy multiple worlds and can wipe out all life, as well as do time-space shenanigans... yeah, this is a bow and arrow you DON'T want to be ANYWHERE NEAR. I mean, unless you're the wielder, in which case, shoot as many or as few arrows as you want. Your foes wouldn't live either way.

Don't f*** with this weapon.

Slot 4: In Progress
Imagine Dragon (Lv. 10) || Phase Knife && Murasama (MGR:R) && (Fiery Greatsword && Flame of Oblivion = Ravaging Inferno) && (Frostbrand && Void Fang && Kernel of Reality = Dimensional Freeze) && A Lead Copy of The Axe = Armament Obliterator (Lv. 17, 3/18)

This time, it should work.

An impossible weapon to lock blades with, the Armament Obliterator was made for it's purpose; destroying armaments. Be them Draconium, Nothinium, or even Divinium, this blade gets the job done. However, given DtG's nature, it's unlikely to do that to Alchemies that are not in a PvP match. That would be cheap. And even then, it would only likely break them a bit, requiring multiple hits to destroy... temporarily.

Getting hit with this weapon either way would likely make normal weapons and armor just... fail and break. However, it seems like that's it's only purpose; the various deep, sharp grooves in one side of the blade and the smooth, blunt opposite side of the blade make it easy to, say, lower attack and defense of the opposing entity, but otherwise it's a weak weapon.

Charges...

Charge 1: Unrestricted

The Beginning of the End(82/150) [ALCHEMY]
Eh, screw Hush. He can wait.
This will help me more in the long run.

Charge 2: 50-point cap

Legends from the Second Dimension (49/50) (+3 Toast, Sirplop) [VULNERABILITY]
There are some legends who exist in all dimensions.
There are many who thrive in three dimensions.
There are none in one dimension.
But those who truly shred the bounds of reality here are those who lived most of their lives in two dimensions.

Charge 3: 50-point cap (Self-allocated 25-point cap)

CATCHPHRASE! (11/25) [ENTITY]
Local Man puts up his shield.

Entities...

The Forge of Evil [AG]: 200,000/200,000 HP (2,000 Regen). Cannot 'attack'.
Metal: xxx/500 (25 regen). Used to summon powerful mooks, which inherently bodyguard the forge until there are none left. Can summon up to 2 in one turn. Can be filled up with actions, up to 150 in one action, and up to 300 in a turn. Scales with creativity. When under 1/2 health, can summon up to 3 per turn, and metal regen doubles.

Abilities:
-Bounce: III, causes medium-high damage to the opponent. Actual damage depends on the # of Shysters (Tier 1) and Shypers (Tier 2)
-A Dead Slab of Meat: III, deals massive damage to meatshields, and normal attack damage to the one with the meatshield. Actual damage depends on the # of Drill Bits (Tier 1) and DB 2.0s (Tier 2).
-Leech: III, Attack the foe for normal damage, and turn that damage into healing for all forge entities and the forge itself, split evenly. Actual damage depends on the # of Ninjas and Factory Chiefs (they both do the same damage).

Summons:
-Shyster: 40,000/40,000 HP, Low attack, can meatshield any of the other summons along with the forge. Costs 25 Metal to make.
-Drill Bit: 25,000/25,000 HP, Medium attack, ignores meatshields except their own. Costs 50 Metal.
-Ninja: 15,000/15,000 HP, High attack, Inflicts Poisoned for 2 turns on attack. Costs 50 metal.
-Shyper: 80,000/80,000 HP (5,000 Regen), Medium attack. Costs 100 metal.
-Drill Bit 2.0: 50,000/50,000 HP (5,000 Regen), High attack, ignores meatshields. Costs 100 metal.
-Factory Chief: 40,000/40,000 HP, High attack, can spend turn healing the forge, poisons for 2 turns on hit. Costs 100 metal.
-Gunyolk: 100,000/100,000 HP, Massive attack, must recharge for 1 turn after attacking. Breaker Beam: IIIIII, deals an absolutely unreal amount of damage to the target, likely killing them. Costs 300 metal.
-Mechanical Part: 150,000/150,000 HP. Cannot attack, but if 3 are present at the same time... Costs 500 metal.
Forge: Create 2 Shysters
-Shysters: Bodyguard the Forge
-Shypers: Bodyguard the Forge
-Factory Chief: Heal the forge back to full. Unless it is already full, then attack Experiment 1.
-Gunyolk: Attack Experiment 1.

Actions...

I mean, there's no point in repeating the metalcrafting thing in the nullpost, so I may as well just continue.

Returning to the laboratory after a bit, Zack takes the Draconium notes from the table, and writes down a few things on it. "...Well... can't use this for the base..." ...Okay? So the end alloy needs a sort of base to make it work? I guess it makes sense for what's trying to be done.

After finalizing the notes on Draconium, he walks up to a filing cabinet, opens one of the drawers, and places the notes in a folder while taking out another set of notes before closing it. He places the new set of notes on the tab- wait a sec... is that Luminite on those notes? Could... could that possibly be used as a base?

"Some say this is just an unawakened form of Divinium... but that cannot be the case. Divinium comes from the heavens; made by gods. Luminite comes from mothergorillaing space! Those two things do not line up at all, in all honesty."

Hm... I wonder where he's going with this...

Either way, he takes out a whole pile of apparatuses, most of them highly advanced, some of them from the modern day. However, he does write down a hypothesis on a sheet of paper that he wishes to work towards.

Apparently, he thinks that Luminite is not an unawakened form of Divinium; rather, it is a fully stand-alone metal, which can be used with other items to stabilize them into a more usable form. Case in point, the Moon Lord weapons, which are supposedly made of Luminite, were clearly modified by being within the Moon Lord and absorbing its power to become something different. It's also worth noting that what Luminite can create solely depends on what it's mixed with or shot from, and is utterly useless on its own, which is why you can't create any weapons, armor, or anything of the like (exception: ammunition for other weapons) with just Luminite; you have to add something else.

Another factor is the Lunar Fragments often used in making weapons. Lunar fragments on their own can be used to make weapons due to their general flexibility and instability. When doing something mining or when used in armor, however, the instability can work against it. Thus, Luminite is used to stabilize the mining utensil and armor enough for them to not become a hazard, while still retaining some of their original properties, such as color and various powers the fragments house.

If anything, Luminite should be the perfect candidate for... whatever Zack's going for. That being said, he also alters his notes on the grey metal just a tad.
---
Paranoid went from highly suspicious to just plain curious as the blade spoke. He loosened up a bit, to not look so much like a ticking time bomb. But... "Well... uh..." He thinks for a second. "Guess it can't hurt to tell you. I am directly affiliated with her, but not with the one from this time. I am, however, affiliated with her in the past; which, weirdly enough, is her future. Don't ask how that happens to her."

Paranoid adds something to this, "This may sound very strange, but at least one clone of me can be within any major part of the timeline at once. This is one of them, in fact. It's how I know her in the past, but not now. I currently have a friend working on the field scouting today's battlefield out." Perhaps if he gives some information, he'll get some info back.

Then the sword mentions Paranoid may be digging himself a deep pit. "Maybe I am, maybe not. Who knows."

When the sword finishes, Paranoid was actually fairly apologetic for his... somewhat hostile behavior. "Yeah, sorry 'bout that. It's just been getting really difficult to find anyone who wouldn't rather stab you in the back for their own benefit, so I've been on high alert. Especially when people like that Zetta guy who just left are walking around, clearly wanting something more than loot. I mean, if he manages to steal from me what he wants to steal, then he's really not gonna like the aftermath... but still."

Paranoid was much more chill this time, but still a bit wary, as he waits for a response.
I CLAIM THE NICE FLEECE BLANKET!

Welp, whoever's gonna be the target of this turn is gonna get a face full of pain. Erek raises Leinro Fiit into the air, and uses REBALANCE, the beams of light converging on Experiment 1. All of them.

Erek's Toucannon first uses the LANCE OF CREATION! This is going to be a rough day for the PGs, you can already tell. It's mothergorillaing judgement day! Kinda. Anyway, it shreds through Experiment 1, the Clown Clusters, and... Cyborg J. The Forge of Evil gets the healing. But this is only the beginning of this marathon.

His Toucannon then uses MARK OF CHAOS! What's it gonna be this time? Looks like it's crits! The Pale Rider, Gunyolk, and Factory Chief get crits for their next attack!

It then uses the newly-aquired NICE FLEECE BLANKET! It completely protects the Gunyolk from assailants for 2 turns!

The Toucannon also uses the ...LOCKET! A boatload of healing goes to the Forge of Evil. Jeez, that thing took a heavy beating, huh? The Toucannon, done with its job, flies off and prepares for an attack.

Erek wasn't done, however, as he lifted Suldaan up into the air, then slashed it down towards Experiment 1, performing DOOM'S METEORS! A monolithic meteor comes down on Experiment 1, crushing it even more than it was already.

Finally, he takes out the third blade, Ved Vozahnil. The DarkSides' pride and joy. With all 3 in his possession, FEAR THE DARKNESS could be used. So he does so. On Experiment 1. The black spear easily punctures through its soft, malleable flesh, and feeds off it's twisted, hate-filled soul as if it were assimilating it into itself. As Erek pulled it out, he backflips, just to throw the empowered dark spear straight into Experiment 1's head-ish area, where it explodes in its face. Painfully.

While the spoils and charge attacks were all used up, the war wasn't over yet, as the Toucannon swooped in to pick up Erek for another sweeping attack on Experiment 1. Likely sensing this, Experiment 1's bomb statues activate. Of course, this was a pretty bad idea when it was noted that Erek was not only deflecting the bombs back into the bomb statues, but was also blasting them to pieces with Navitas Nox at full power, allowing him to stay in the air without the help of Toucannon, who took to staring Experiment 1 square in the face-ish place.

Locked into a staring contest, it was obvious who was the more difficult contestant to stare at was. Of course, Toucannon had no choice but to cringe after about a minute. However, as it turns out...

The loser must laser the other contestant in the face. Which was fine by Toucannon when it was noted that Experiment 1 had no idea it was a thing.

So, Toucannon drank down a Bloodburst Potion, and takes aim. Toucannon's beak was heating up. Experiment 1 was starting to sweat through its numerous clown bodies, flooding the world once again. By now, Experiment 1 was also dehydrated by, like, a lot. Makes him easier to bend via laser.

After about 1 minute of charging up, Toucannon was almost ready to fire the massive laser when-
cc4.jpeg

Welp.
The sheer suspense hurts Experiment 1.

Spoils & Other Chargeables...
Lance of Creation (III) USING
Casts Genesis.
Genesis: Deals massive holy damage to 3 entities, heals allied entities. (greatly increased damage against groups. Groups only count as 1 entity.)
"The user raises the Lance of Creation, causing a massive white cross silhouette with wings to appear. It flies above the 3 targeted entities and obliterates the area around them, as well as the entities themselves. It then heals an allied entity."

Mark of Chaos {IIIIII} USING
Upon use of this spoil, choose one of the Gods of the Warp - Khorne, Tzeentch, Slaanesh, or Nurgle. Depending on the chosen god, this spoil will have different effects.
Khorne: Crits three entities' next attacks by filling them with bloodlust.
Tzeentch: Deal very high (100,000) damage to an entity by throwing a blast of Warp-fire.
Slaanesh: Heal an entity for a very high (100,000) amount by knitting together their flesh. Unfortunately, they also gain several non-gameplay-effecting mutations.
Nurgle: Infect an entity with a potent version of Nurgle's Rot. This blight decreases their attack by 25% and deals 20,000 damage to them per turn, lasting for 3 turns.

...Locket [III] USING
When used along with the Heart... (owned by W32Coravint), performs an absolutely massive heal on one entity. Otherwise, heals a moderately high amount to one entity.

Nice Fleece Blanket /IIIIIIII/ USING
When used, it will both shield an entity for 2 turns, AND make all their attacks inflict Blaze for 2 turns.
Suldaan-Doom's Meteor(s): {III} USING
Sends meteors down into a foe, or multiple foes. Deals massive damage to a lone target, but can also evenly split the damage between up to 10 targets.
"As the stars shine more brightly than usual, meteor(s) begin to pierce straight through the atmospheric layers of the earth like butter. They strike the enemy, and ravage them. Other than that, you can do whatever the dump ya want with the meteors."

Leinro Fiit-Rebalance: ^III^ USING
Buffs the attack, defense, and dodge chance of an ally, or debuffs those stats for enemies, for 3 turns. You get 5 points, able to be applied to up to 5 targets. Multiple points can be applied to the same target for greater effect. Each point increases stat adjustments by 5% each.
"The blade form of the weapon is raised. Five unstable, purple-pink beams emerge from the tip of the blade, flying in strange patterns as they travel to the target entity/(ies). As they land on their mark, the enemies affected feel badly weakened, while allies hit felt far stronger."

My 3 main weapons (Leinro Fiit, Ved Vozahnil, Suldaan)-Fear The Darkness: /IIIII/ USING
Deals high damage to a single entity, and inflict Deteriorate on them for 2 turns.
Deteriorate: Decreases attack, and deals damage over time to current and max HP.
"The three blades of the Apocalypse; Ved, Leinro, and Suldaan; circle the wielder, as a massive burst of raw negative energy flies clean out of the user's body, mind, and soul, withering the target's willpower, essence, flesh, and innards as it slices through the target's face like a boat through water. The burst is said to relieve even the most extreme of stress from the user."

Support:
Toast (+1)
Cyan (+1)
Piono (+1)

My Arena shenanigans and my Inventory can be found HERE.

Hey, thanks for clarifying.
HERE COMES THE COMPLEX SPOIL/SKILL WALL OF TEXT!
Experiment #1 gets a 25% attack, defense and dodge debuff! Not sure how the dodge debuff works, but if he ever were to get dodge, now it will get a -25% debuff to the actual amount he had, I guess. Also not sure whether this is permanent or not, would you please tell me? Thanks.
Cyborg J, Experiment #1 and the Cluster all take 25k damage, while the Forge heals the same amount!
A bunch of entities get crits! Hoo boy!
Gunyolk is immune and now has a Blaze-inflicting buff!
50,000 health healed to the Forge!
50,000 damage dealt to none other than the horrible Experiment #1 and a bunch of status effects!

Wow. That was... a longpost that wasn't even really a longpost! Good on you.
An additional 25k damage dealt to Experiment #1!

Two Handed Axe, lvl 7
Disassembly,lvl 5
Ultimata Drain Rifles (lvl 26)
Balladina's Poisoned Longsword (lvl 25)
Sol's Twig (lvl 10)
Sniper Armor, lvl 3, incerases accuracy of guns
Empire Earth IV, lvl 3
Typhoon Sniper (lvl 7)

Angelic Longbow (lvl 10)
Demonic Recurve (lvl 10)
Thunder Essence (lvl 15)

Power Ranger Armor (lvl 15) (IIII)
Thunder Stone (lvl 5)
Transformation Stone (lvl 5)

Matlera Hook (lvl 9)
Bold is for crafted items
Italics is for gained from other things (like steal...)
Underline is for found items via charges
Blue = lvl 10-20
Red = lvl 21-25
Green = lvl 1-9
Cyan is for Spoils. (IDK what happened so I still took Heart as my own Spoil, it wasn't my at time being)
------
Charges:
Elite/Boss: Collab/Pricey: Nihil Novi (8/100) (+2 Pricey)
Charge: Liberium Malicous (5/35)
Entity: Mi-Hetir (5/40)
------
Alchemies:
Fragment of Reality && TM Machine && (Leaf Blade && Blade of Grass && Fairy Dust) || HM Fly && Angel Wings && Demon Wings == Dual Blade of The Very Best (Level 11, 4/12)
Whatever, someone, who decided to make it, must have nuts to create that thing. It essentially has been created from someone, who shipped both Serperior and Sylveon, and played Terraria. Yeah, that's right, that's me, Thartler. It appears to be made from grass, enchanted by light magic and with real wings on it. The item can #rekt the foes, by attacking them by voice, but when voice appears, a sharp, sword-like grass projectiles shoot out of the sword. The user then is granted wings to fly, and home in target. Seems scary, yeah?
(Sylveon's essence && Serperior essence) && Polish Flag && PWNHammer && The Great One && Sans ashes || Undyne's Spear == The Genocidal Shipper's Spear (Level 16, 4/17)
Wait, wait, I'm that shipper. The spear looks pretty simple - figure of two Pokemon on left and right side, Polish flag on middle and titanium tip. Anyways, here's function. User stabs the spear in front of foe summoning both Serperior and Sylveon ghosts, but in middle of confession, scenery suddenly changes to Polish Sejm where a random noble ghost says: "Veto! I disagree! Sejm's canceled. Go back to homes." Before the Serperior ghost uses Grass Pledge, the Sylveon Ghost uses Fairy Wind, and then the person wielding this weapon gives enemy bad time, causing both ghost attacks to hit the foe. Finally, user stabs soul of enemy roughly 13 times.
Triple-scoped Sniper Scope && Typhoon Sniper && (Transformation Stone && Thunder Stone) && Zeus's Thunder && TM Thunder && Electrosphere Launcher == Electrotyphoon SnipeThunder (4/14) (lvl 13)
It is upgrade of Typhoon Sniper, which adds two new modes. Thunder, for all needs of striking foes like robots and such, and imbue with electric, which can kinda do serious damage. And annoy the hell out from foes, and scare them, since sounds are so LOUD!

I need to watch out for these :p

Move Insanity, Dazzling gleam, Shipping Insanity, Soul-Bonding
------
Actions:
Clearly that didn't work well against it, eh? I'm going to go against the Cyborg J.

Suddenly, I got enlightened. Maybe I could wrench out it's arm?

I performed a actually very painful surgery on Cyborg, but that was no surgery. That was cutting. By a Balladina Longsword. And a lot of Sol's Twig stabs... Before error happened: Sorry, playback is now locked. What!? What kind of error is that!? I crush it's head... wait, I don't have any sledgehammer... But I do it anyways with a chunk consisting of 666‰ gold and 334‰ iron (it's heavy, so it'll do it somehow). In the hammertime, I headshot it, to sheer nothing. Now, it would drop dead...

...wait, nope, it'll be alive anyway, because of HP system.
------
RP:
Nothing right now.
------
Helping:
+1 Cyan
+2 Pricey
---------------
OOC:

Hey, Thartler, I'm glad you're learning! You're doing great.
Cyborg J takes 25,000 damage! Nice.

One more thing, I have to tell you the difference between "it's" and "its".
So, "it's" means "it is", so when you want to say Experiment #1's body, you say "its body", not "it's body" because "it's body" means "it is body" and that doesn't make sense, right?
Before using "it's" just replace it with "it is" and see if it still works. If not, then use "its". If it does, you can use "it's".
If you want to say, for example, something is cool - you say "it's cool", not "its cool".

Kek.
Tip of the day: ERROR.

Crack The Sky: /2/3\
Jormungandr/Destiny's Call: <5/5>
The Queener: In the Armory.
The Infinity Edge: In the Armory.
Runes Stored: no
----
Chorus Mortis: (2/4)

+1 to Piono
+2 to W32Coravint

Shield of the Godslayer [WEAPON/ELITE?]: 32/100
Now You're Playing With Power [VULRENABILITY]: 21/50
yeah sure piono [???]: 14/50 (+2 various)

Cyberius Crescendo && Spatium Progressio = Krakensbane (Level 25) (17/26)
I should have done this ages ago.

Shard Bulk && Muton Armor && Temmie Armor || Rallying Blade && Iron Umbrella = Rallying Bulk (Level 20) (11/25)
A large heavy suit of armor made entirely out of hard light. Gives 25% damage resistance, and applies Divine Shield (first attack to the entity is blocked) every turn.

Katar ++ Void = The Blank (Level 10) (4/11)
gorilla you guessed it.

((Shattered Soul Gems && Shattered Grief Seeds && Emitter = Meguca's Suffering Emitter) && Polarity Field || Diamond = Meguca Fragmentation Stone) && (Crystal Storm Tome && Golden Shower Tome && Cursed Flames Tome && Water Bolt Tome && Demon Scythe Tome && Book of Skulls || Crystal Sword Hilt = Cosmic Sword Hilt) = Soulstorm Blade (Level ?) (4/?)
A prismatic blade hilt with a monochromatic stone for the pommel. When inactive, it looks like just that. But when activated with a swipe on the monochrome stone, a mass of soul gem and grief seed shards fly out of hammerspce to resemble a blade, and the hilt starts projecting various magical energies across the "blade," making the entire thing glow like one big rainbow blade. Which it is in this state.

--Spellthief (SUMMONED)
HP: 420,000
Attack: 30,000
Active: Sappin' Mah Knawledge - Up to 10 charges stored. Can copy one active and passive ability. For actives, 1 charge used per 1 charge on the active. For passives, 1-5 charges used based on the passive's intensity (the GM decides). The copied abilities can be swapped out with other ones of the same types.
Passive: Greater Focus - While not attacking or using Sappin' Mah Knawledge, the Spellthief gets double charge speed for Sappin' Mah Knawledge.
Passive: Salt Level Stabilization - Sappin' Mah Knawledge can't copy Skirmish Maneuvers entities' actives and passives.
----
Entity Actions:
Steel Sentinel and Spellthief attack Experiment #1. Again.
----
Xtrullor uses the TIME FCUK to remove all wire connections from the Clown Cluster's Bomb Statues.

Meanwhile, Mardek nearly dies from kek overload due to Trickle giving Thartler an English lesson in the dop.
----
My inventory, project and Arena Cue can be found here.

Pft, hahaha.
You end up, for some reason, freeing the Clow Cluster from the Bomb Statues! Not much is done but they're pretty happy to not be fused together with the statues.
Just a bit more and they could probably just become regular clowns again.

25/50 Astral unlock +1 from consumer
the hive 3/20
14/25 M.Armor
+3 consumer
claim contaminated vocal chords
celestial mirror(or whatever it ends up being called) && blood dagger && JOEs perception crystal && soulshard katana && technosoulblade
TechnoRelease blade level ? 2/?
this weapon...
JOE's favourite weapon from his home world.
first, it can change shape into any bladed weapon the owner needs, regardless of how little "blade" there actually is, as long as it technically counts.
Second, it can, like its components, channel and generate celestial, perception & blood energy, which the user can use however he likes.
Fourth, it can manipulate energy stored within to release it in a surprisingly efficient explosion.
Fifth, it contains many machines within a space-warping pocket that generate as much energy as needed, making the only limit the owners ability to hold it, which is where
Sixth comes into play; the technology contains a post-singularity (infinitely intelligent, well over human) super-intelligence, which uses its precise knowledge of all forces applied to the sword, including gravity, air friction, the slightest breeze, and so on, to predict what the user wants the sword to do/predicts it'll do, allowing them to use more energy then their body can hold and keeps the sword from being almost useless for 99.785% of everyone and merely average for the remaining 0.215%.

list of alchemies
perception crystal lvl 10
JOEsperception crystal lvl 10
blood dagger lvl 10
soulshard katana lvl 10
technosoulblade lvl 10
celestial mirror lvl 10

I walk over to experiment #1, after scanning them again of course, and lob the perception crystal at them. it shatters, sending cyan glitter everywhere, and I manifest a shield out of my own favoured flavour of perception to protect me, while all the clowns in experiment #1 are afflicted with random illusions, separately.
I then grab the blood dagger and blink to the experiment, slashing at them with the dagger and backflip over them, somehow, despite them being massive, and then focusing a beam of stolen life energy through JOEsperception crystal. creating a beam of life energy, with which I slash the experiment into four, before I levitate the celestial mirror in front of the beam, causing it to redirect the energy and rotate it into a more sphere-like shape, while adding onto it with its own energy. as the illusions on experiment #1 begin to fade, I unholster the technosoulblade and step-dash (like dashing but only one step long) to the orb, slashing directly through the orb, sucking up and absorbing the orb of combined perception, blood, and celestial energy, before creating a set of three glyphs of light from a combination of celestial and perception, and leaping into the air, somersaulting through the air, and activating a pre-carved glyph on my sword, which makes it weigh more, and function as if it is denser, rocketing me downwards into them, leaving a transparent trail which looks like the night sky, the stars all cyan or red, respectively.
I crash into the ground as experiment #1 scampers back, and cast energy relocation, since blink isn't versatile enough for this, teleporting from here to there, before finally landing right next to the experiment and spinning, letting loose the energy in a massive wave before gathering all the excess that missed and firing a beam of light, which pushes me back and away and probably ends the attack.

Experiment #1 takes 25,000 damage! Woah.

I give the Forge of Evil a stomachache.
Power Armor: 8/25
The Borg: 13/50
+3 Tazz

10,00 damage?

I idle some more.

THE PERSON WHO IS IDLING WHO POSTING HIS IDLING 2 LINES ABOVE THIS MESSAGE IS ALL OF A SUDDEN OBLITERATED BY A HIGH EXPLOSIVE DEVICE THAT I, THE PERSON WHO IS CURRENTLY SPEAKING RIGHT NOW, HAS CREATED AND USED.

Hey, that's not fair, you can't do that!

YES I CAN.

OH, AND I AM A NEUTRAL.

Hey! There has to be some sort of dramatic twist for someone to change alignments.

BUT I AM NOT YOU. I AM A TOTALLY NEW AND ORIGINAL CHARACTER.

BESIDES, YOU'RE DEAD, SO STOP TALKING.

...fine.

I THEN GENERICALLY SHOOT ANNHILATOR X VERSION 1 FOR USING FORCED AND UNFUNNY JOKES.

Neutral doesn't exist anymore, silly. Read the update.
You fail to shoot someone of the same faction as all Neutrals are defaulted into AG!

collab pls/Possible Elite 21/100

My helper: 12/30 +2 from Thartler

MEATSHIELDS PLS (Entity/Ally) 9/25

Remaining power of the snapped Twig of Fate && Mystical Seal && Status Effect Gem && Powered Staff II Blade = Curse of Fates and Death 17/26 (Causes 1 to 3 random Status effects that are randomised including Gravcrush, XBONIC Plague and Mark of Dog)

Protective Armour && Super-powered Silver && Anti-Status Effects Gem && Blessing of the Silver Guardian = Silver Guardian's Protective Armour [EE] 17/30 (Counts as Level 25) (Part of the Anti-Power Creep set. The Armour can give a Entity 25% Damage Resistance to anything and 25% status effect resistance (including XBONIC Plague) for 2 turns and has a cooldown of 3 or 4 (Level 25 Alchemies usually has a post cool-down before use but this will be longer))

Action: I also claim and take Blah's Power Core (Someone will be gonna get their butt kicked right now).

Annihilator's Action: ... i usually punch the experiment #1, twice. (if he finally got rekt, i punch shaggy 2 bot and cyborg j)

Support me if you want.

Blah’s Power Core. Cooldown in turns: 8/8. [SPOIL OF WAR]
Pineapple Device: Cooldown in turns: 3/3. [SPOIL OF WAR]

Scythe-blaster of the moon dragon. CD in Turns: 2/3 [Level 50]. It can be used to slice a target for high damage or it can be also used to heal a target for a high amount.

Magic Charge Pendent. Charge storage: 2/10 charges (charges every turn). [Level 50] If I use it on a foe, it deals lots of damage but weakened when if I use it with 1 lesser charge

Sword of Git Gud (Known as SoGG) CD: 2/2 [Level 25] Charge: THE MINI RECKONING 4/7 (You must use the Weapon 7 times to activate this charge)
Fully Charged Runepaw's Gauntlet CD: 2/2 [Level 25] Current Runes: 6/25 Ice, Ice, Fire, Fire, Damage, Shadow.
Storm Firey Bullet Blaster CD: 2/2 [Level 25] Has the 20% chance of Burning or 5% chance of Napalming (Stronger version of Burning)
Liquid Death [Level 10]
Rust [Level 16]
BSU Flame Blaster CD: 3/3 [Level 25] This flameblaster can instantly cause a high damage burn for 2 turns with a cooldown of 3 turns.

When the Gauntlet has been used, Generates up to 3 Runes per Action or (1 to 3 Runes per Action This is Random you know.) Also, It can hold up to 25 Runes (Ooh that's cool! but sometimes can be one of the most powerful Level 25 Items in the game due to these)

Ice: Deals high damage to the enemy when used, high chance of freezing. (Can be used on stupid high-damaging entities and some power-creep entities)

Thunder: Deals medium damage to 3 select enemies when used, medium chance of paralysing.

Light: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the dark/shadow enemy when used.

Shadow: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the light enemy when used.

I know the Light and Shadow Runes can be pretty complicated but here are the buffing Runes

MLG (I cannot think enough MLG Stuff...): Deals extreme damage to the enemy (massive damage to 2 enemies or very high damage to 3 enemies) and reduces 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the enemy it inflicted (10% All stats on 2 enemies and 5% All stats on 3 enemies) or heals the ally for so much HP and gives 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the ally. 1/100 chance of creating the rune also, it is extremely rare as well (probably for balance reasons)

You grab the Power Core!

(
(Lapis Biowire && Azurite) && Corotite Ring Core = Hydrokinetic Enabler) && ((Magetear Droplet && Amaranthine Embers) && Liquid Starlight) == Ebbing Core. (5/21)
Ebbing Core: A corotite orb filled with a combination of undiluted stellar concentrate and lazuli-azurite biowire. Instead of manipulating physical water, as one might expect of such a device, the Ebbing Core manipulates the cosmic background waves of reality itself. Space and time shall twist beneath your fingertips, malleable and soft. The device cannot create or annihilate matter of its own volition, sadly. One must combine various frequencies of cosmic background energy to do so.

Railgun || (Massive Blaze Rods && Amaranthine Embers) && (Magma Cream && Magetear Droplet) == Haunt Muskie (5/12)
Haunt Muskie: Modified corotite railgun of some description, reinforced by four charred blaze rods. The advanced device is greased with magma cream, and charged with stellar concentrate. When loaded with Charred Rods acquired from the crystallization of knowledge swirls upon a special form of blaze rod, the Haunt Muskie fires out cosmically-charged unstable pikes formed from fused charred rods coated in the violaceous embers of the abyss. Upon spearing an enemy, the pike will detonate itself, blasting forth a wave of amethystine fire and charred shrapnel, neither of which make distinction between friend or foe.

Throne || (Nuclear Throne Replica && (Amethyst Flame && Dispersal Vent) && Antigravity Generator) and (Throne ++ Radiation) || Amethyst Flame == The Rusted Throne (12/26 Level 25)

"Upon each, a throne, seemingly crafted to suit the needs of some variety of beings. The Mage did not bother himself with fourteen of the stoppers, so to speak. No, they were not vital at this moment. He stared at the throne directly across from the gateway. Upon it, a wretched being, appearing to be the source of some unholy aberration Decaying, maddened, omniscient. It spoke. “Wйи кцмии тцлмwзя кфмхцw, зйви еарзф пйы кйвqвы ми рцсйз Wомкдвмw?”"

Crown of Hatred || (Amethyst Flame && Agonized Soul) == Crown of Damnation (7/16 Level 15)

Crown of Damnation: Blazing cosmic destruction infused with the unmitigated suffering derived from those damned by the Amethyst Flame, the Crown of Damnation feasts on the vitality of its owner's victims, in a manner akin to a grisly dreamcatcher, stealing souls away at the brink of death.

Actual attack:
I claim the Corrupt Tooth. And the Ion Beacon.

[ENTITY ORDERS]

[ABYSS]

Orders:

inventory:

Liber Dei: Doesn't quiiiite have enough power to ascend you to Godmodder levels. Still a potent artifact of reality, one you can leverage to great effect. Level ten (25 after charge upgrade).

The Annihilator: A sniper rifle forged of the blackest metal to ever exist. Upon pulling its trigger, it releases a rapid-fire stream of recoilless bursts of pure destructive energy, which impact with all the force of a nuke and utterly annihilate all matter they pass through, wiping it from physical existence and converting it into pure energy, the better to destroy all in its wielder's sight.
Level 10.

Clock In, Clock Out: A hammer painstakingly built of bronze, brass, and garnet, sporting a massive rocket engine on the back end of its head. Clockwork whirs and ticks throughout its shaft and head, and it possesses great power over time. It is especially built for melee combat, able to speed up its holder to insane timeframes and rocket them right to close range with their enemies, then clocking them back into normal time just in time to clock their target out.
Level 15.

Entitys: None.

charges
9/100 1+ Consumer
6/50

2+ Consumer
1+ piono

Unfortunately, you fail to grab both so you only get the Corrupt Tooth.
Fortunately, I have an idea what to do with Alpha Godmodders, so you're in for a ride!
BAM! You're not vulnerable! To top it all off, with 10 HP! Hoo boy! Well, you are gonna have Godmodder HP, so only creative attacks will get through.
Your amazing "list of powers" now includes using Curses (and not the cancerous symbol ones, although you can do that if you want to, I guess), making Terrors and increased counter-ness to a point where you can sometimes fully null attacks! Don't get your hopes up, though, kiddo.

@pionoplayer: I have all the alchemies for the next one. I just need the charge to be finished. Also, I'll aid you in your project, I suppose, but I want some assists back.

Now, without some colors, because of a screwup.

Charged Alchemies: |III>I>I|
Akron's Core: |IIIII>IIIII>II|
Crystalized Ki: |IIIII|
Coral Riff Guitar: |IIII|
Central Processing Unit: |IIIIII|!USING!
Medusa's Head: |IIII|
Rebalance: |III|
Doom Unleashed: |III|
Fear the Darkness: |IIIII|

Uncapped! The Climax: 90 / 150. (+10 from alpha)
Zero: 38 / 50.
Deicide Squad: 22 / 50.

Freyja bid:
TwinBuilder: 91-SUSPENDED-
Pionoplayer: 70
DarkSide: 58
The Flaming Toast: 59
Battlefury: 41
Consumer: 30

WINNERS:
Cyanogynist (Jormungandr)
Generic (Fenrir)
Talist (Veðrfölnir)
Crystalcat (Tyr Bid)
W32Coravint (Tyr)

+3 to Pionoplayer.

(Deck of Playing Cards ++ Magic) && (Dreamcatcher && Magetear) = Nequilita (Level 15: 11/16)

A Rock from Limbo && Liquid Death && Zweihander = The Grayscale (Level 14: 2/15)

Cosmic Cloak && Captain's Guardian && Magetear Droplet = Nocturne (Level 15: 7: 11/16)

Katana || Pixel-sharp edge && Essence of a Time Giant && IDPD Captain's Badge = The Hunter's Blade (Level 15: 5/16)

Expanding this a bit. A note: If it has parenthesis or curly brackets around its name, it's still locked.

Also, in case you're noticing discrepancies from the linked pastebin; Crys has allowed me to do some mild shuffling of the Class Levels, mostly making the 4th level Big Scenes come later than the other lower-level techniques.

Roxxanne [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level: 15; CR3.
  • Mage Chorus/Resonance/(Rhythmic)CR5/(Crescendo)CR9
  • Phoenix Breath/Sick Burns/(Ashes to Ashes)CR7/(Since the world's been turning)CR12
  • (Forme Shift)CR4/(Adaption)CR6/(Metamorphic)CR11/(Evolution)CR14
  • (Shotgun Shuffle)CR8/(Akimbo)CR10/(Bite the Bullet)CR13/(Lead Lotus)CR15
  • {Epoch()}CLASS RANK 5
  • {The Power} CLASS RANK 9
  • {Magicka} CLASS RANK 13
  • Aptitutde: Roxxanne gains +1 Level per any kills she makes.
  • The Shadows: 15% Dodge chance on yourself, cannot be negated by any means.
  • (Outfoxed): 10% Dodge Ignorance for you and your entities. CR7
  • (Climatic Summoning): All entities gain a minicrit and are invincible on their turn of summon. CR11
Zetta [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level: 12; CR3. ACTIVE.
  • Mind Killer/Dreambreaker/(Ego Eater)CR5/(Oblivion)CR9
  • Disaster Master/Gaia's Wrath/(Calamity Trigger)CR7/(This is it)CR12
  • (Smashforme)CR4/(Items On)CR6/(Wombo Combo)CR11/(Final Destination)CR14
  • (Saltwater Strike)CR8/(Seven Seas)CR10/(Whirlpool)CR13/(Bottomless)CR15
  • {Providence} CLASS RANK 5
  • {Insanity} CLASS RANK 9
  • {Dream Cycle} CLASS RANK 13
  • Hate Within: 35% chance of minicrit on Hostiles for all of your Entities as well as yourself. If chance procs while minicritting, upgrades to crit. If procced while critting, crit is not expended. Only works on Hostiles.
  • Determination: His Entities resist all Mind Controls successfully. (Zetta and the crew can't be MC'd to begin with, because they're players.)
  • (Providence): His Entities have an additional 25% resistance to any status effect that would cost them their turn. CR7
  • (Faking it): Zetta doesn't die on having HP turned to 0, but rather retreats tactically. He respawns 1 action sooner because he's gotten good at it at this point. (if he's the first to respawn on TPK he can act immediately.) CR11
Grimsby [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level 6; CR2. DEAD. (2/6 posts remaining)
  • Sleuth Diplomacy/Case Closed/(Improptu Caucus)CR5/(Ceasefire)CR9
  • Hunter's Trick/(Powder Keg)CR3/(Mass Grave)CR7/(Slaughter)CR12
  • (Bloodborne)CR4/(Red River)CR6/(Vein Matters)CR11/(Baptism of Blood)CR14
  • (The Sight)CR8/(Grim Knowledge)CR10/(Psychoanalyze)CR13/(Evil Within)CR15
  • {Beast Within} CLASS RANK 5
  • {Your Best Nightmare} CLASS RANK 9
  • {Cut You Down} CLASS RANK 13
  • Pulchritude: His Entities have a 10% chance of minicritting randomly.
  • (Grim Times): Attackers have a 5% chance of Terror upon hitting Grimsby. CR3.
  • (Blood Rally): If harmed, Grimsby and his entities can attack the entity responsible. If successful, a third of the damage dealt is transferred back as HP. CR7.
  • (Lead by Example): His Entities have a 30% chance of minicritting if attacking an entity he has attacked that turn. CR11.
L00T: 21.

Skirmish Maneuver Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/hs1RPFNz

Lo, Arena stats, right here.

In regards to the Spoil Trade: I toss out my Coral Riff Guitar into Consumer's hands, before snatching up the Central Processing Unit. Much better for me, I think.

----+----+----+----

Grimsby died, and such. We know this. We didn't quite get to how he isn't immediately back on the field. Well, let's just say that Grimsby's respawning location was the simultaneous spawn location of nine Moon Lords and a very chaotic attempt to murder them all, and Grimsby is currently trying to do the don't die dance very, very well.

----+----+----+----

"...Oh." Roxxanne says. She looks rather blank for a few seconds. "...THAT WAS AWESOME!"

In all honestly, no it was not awesome. Roxxanne was not that easily impressed, and even she realized that Alpha was being very deliberate in what he said, to the point of basically skipping over almost everything of interest. But was said did not quite make sense, either. Roxxanne knew there was some kind of glitch, but Shatters don't usually boil over *that* long, do they? Roxxanne was quite curious about the conquest thing, though. She supposed this was her cue to just look this up over at Aetheria... She was intending to come over there for some time, too.

Wait! Something poked her! Right on her elbow! One of them, anyways. She had so many arms and they were all adorable. She snatched it up and laid it out.

"To: Roxxanne Orochi Rembrandt."

"If this is not you, either send this to her or this message will be destroyed. If this is you, don't worry; it's merely a safety precaution. Having had a few battles with you has allowed me to do this kind of message. You probably already know who sent this, what with the mention of battles with you and such, and probably noticing me hide from Zack to write this thing, so I'm going to cut to the chase."

"I doubt that Zack can be reasoned with anymore, as you could likely tell. He wants me to stick around for whatever reason, but I just know that there's something else going on. And thus, I just passively followed, without knowing or wanting to be around the guy anymore. He's simply become inhumane in the span of a few seconds, leading me to simply know that what he was doing before was a ruse and this is his true self. I'm starting to doubt that my split is truly the villain here."

"Listen. You know that I'm not the person I used to be; split off from my infinitely more powerful self. In fact, he's likely infinitely more reasonable than Zack as well, despite his current alias being 'Paranoid'. I would talk to him. Knows all the going-ons in the Arena. Though, true to his name, he's normally on-edge a lot of the time, so it would be wise to search for his emissary, known simply as his codename, 'Lucifer'. He's got black plate armor; red, glowing visor; and a bloodstained rake for a weapon. Should be fairly easy to spot. Especially with the aforementioned rake sheathed on his back. He should be in Aetheria right now. I would go there ASAP, and don't attract any attention to yourself. God knows who's lurking around there. Turns out you're pretty infamous around those parts."

"I'll be heading there soon myself; as of me writing this message, I'm letting Lucifer know that he should expect you relatively soon as you are reading this. I have business to take care of in Aetheria as well. Though, if you really must face Zack, wear him out before you strike. You will have a much easier time landing more fatal hits, even with massive weapons like that tank. While he has incredible power in all areas, his stamina's a piece of gorilla. He's also not exactly a descendant, so he's totally reliant on the respawn rules of Terraria, and the Arena. Just so ya know. I suppose I shall likely see you later."

"Let me know if you need anything. Or not; you seem to have many of your bases covered."

" -Your friend, Vasill."

"So, Alpha, I'mma be busy studyin' up in the Library to keep anymore incidents with Mr. Stupid Shadow thingy from happeninenin. Zetta's here now, so he'll be awesome and such." Roxxanne says. Without further ado, she zips right away, leaving only a cloud of dust and glitter like the cute little cartoon character she is.

----+----+----+----

Zetta looks upon his newest Spoil. A central Processing Unit for some kind of combat robot of Alpha's design, storing all of the relevant data nessecary to its operation and reconstruction. Spoils are rarely just trophies for show, however. This one has a switch that, with sufficient energy, could be used to create a hard-light replica of the robot. Hard-light is seriously hard to stop. Doubtless the projection would be invincible.

...Heh.

Zetta uses the Central Processing Unit creating a Phantom GodBot. It proceeds to immediately bodyguard Experiment 1, and if it can in the process, attack the Annihilator.

Zetta will then just semi-generically shoot the Annihilator in the chest.

The Phantom GodBot tries to bodyguard Experiment 1, but it turns out the actual entity is named Experiment #1! Upon summoning, the GodBot runs to a nearby lab and digs up some horrible rat creature will corrosive juices leaking from the pores on its spine, attaches said "Experiment 1" onto its back and runs to the field.
Hey, at least I didn't rule it out for being too cheap.
Because yeah, it's too cheap. The joke with forgetting the octothorp was simply due to the fact that stating something is cheap is cheap.
Now that I think about it, stating something about stating something is cheap is cheap is cheap in its own merit.

Anyway, enough mindless babbling, the Phanton GodBot is created and punches the Annihilator, dealing 10,000 damage.

Two Handed Axe, lvl 7
Disassembly,lvl 5
Sol's Twig (lvl 10)
Empire Earth IV, lvl 3
Typhoon Sniper (lvl 7)

Angelic Longbow (lvl 10)
Demonic Recurve (lvl 10)
Thunder Essence (lvl 15)

Power Ranger Armor (lvl 15)
Thunder Stone (lvl 5)

Matlera Hook (lvl 9)
Blue = lvl 10-20
Red = lvl 21-25
Green = lvl 1-9
Cyan is for Spoils. (IDK what happened so I still took Heart as my own Spoil, it wasn't my at time being)
------
Charges:
Elite/Boss: Collab/Pricey: Nihil Novi (8/100) (+2 Pricey)
Charge: Liberium Malicous (5/35)
Entity: Mi-Hetir (5/40)
------
Alchemies:
Fragment of Reality && TM Machine && (Leaf Blade && Blade of Grass && Fairy Dust) || HM Fly && Angel Wings && Demon Wings == Dual Blade of The Very Best (Level 11, 4/12)
Whatever, someone, who decided to make it, must have nuts to create that thing. It essentially has been created from someone, who shipped both Serperior and Sylveon, and played Terraria. Yeah, that's right, that's me, Thartler. It appears to be made from grass, enchanted by light magic and with real wings on it. The item can #rekt the foes, by attacking them by voice, but when voice appears, a sharp, sword-like grass projectiles shoot out of the sword. The user then is granted wings to fly, and home in target. Seems scary, yeah?
(Sylveon's essence && Serperior essence) && Polish Flag && PWNHammer && The Great One && Sans ashes || Undyne's Spear == The Genocidal Shipper's Spear (Level 16, 4/17)
Wait, wait, I'm that shipper. The spear looks pretty simple - figure of two Pokemon on left and right side, Polish flag on middle and titanium tip. Anyways, here's function. User stabs the spear in front of foe summoning both Serperior and Sylveon ghosts, but in middle of confession, scenery suddenly changes to Polish Sejm where a random noble ghost says: "Veto! I disagree! Sejm's canceled. Go back to homes." Before the Serperior ghost uses Grass Pledge, the Sylveon Ghost uses Fairy Wind, and then the person wielding this weapon gives enemy bad time, causing both ghost attacks to hit the foe. Finally, user stabs soul of enemy roughly 13 times.
Triple-scoped Sniper Scope && Typhoon Sniper && (Transformation Stone && Thunder Stone) && Zeus's Thunder && TM Thunder && Electrosphere Launcher == Electrotyphoon SnipeThunder (4/14) (lvl 13)
It is upgrade of Typhoon Sniper, which adds two new modes. Thunder, for all needs of striking foes like robots and such, and imbue with electric, which can kinda do serious damage. And annoy the hell out from foes, and scare them, since sounds are so LOUD!

------
Actions&RP:
That be better an Age of Thartler. *sarcasm*

Well, not really. And better it should be called: Fall of the Experiment #1

Ok, ok, here we go. Don't be alive... Or else you will have a g- wait... That's not it. Cut!

*screen flashes for a moment in black*

...Or else, Experiment #1, you will have a bad time.

But he falls in that category.

I plain old... No.
I use Master S- NO
What, I use Z-Stone - Breakneck Blitz... But then it revealed to be Master Spark, stolen from Marisa. After I use that bomb... Nothingness... That was fake bomb. But the real bomb is... THE DENIAL!

I make a OBJECTION on Experiment #1's living. Then I give judge two items: Master Spark and that Z-Stone. There was verdict then: Experiment #1 is dead!

It explodes into thousand and one pieces...

...wait, it was it's skin, yeah?

Nevermind.

Suddenly, I go sniping it with Balladina's Longsword... But then I had a crazy idea. I would recreate the scene where Balladina kills Alina... BUT INSTEAD I would kill Experiment #1 that way. I raised my sword as it was yelling, then stabbed it. Right into heart-

Oh god, what my arms just have done... It's unbearable... DEED!

HA! I cut it's head off...

Wait, that still isn't enough.

Then I make the Master Spark Real, and Breakneck Blitz too. Combined usage of them made though a new Z-Bomb: Breakneck Spark.

I use it to kill the Experiment for once and for all. And I do it, but it dissolves afterwards. Welp, so much after stolen weapons.

To make sure it's dead, I puncture it with pure Elfire *that's a Fire-Type and... err... Light tome*. It now burns in hell. So much after RIP part.

Then suddenly I came up with another Idea:

GASTER BLASTER

Welp, I decided to tweak it a little. I went inside it. And activated it. It spew me with speed of light. I used that to massacre though Experiment's insides.

It's parts fallen down, lifeless. *as usual*

But I realize I need to wait for GM to see if my attempts are enough...

Wait, did I broke 4th wall?

Suddenly, everything comes onto me. Every attack I used. Everything I did...Even my name&appearance change.

Because, if you look at old change, replace the Pikachu with Thartler and that's practically me now. I was once Faressain. I am Thartler now.

That words then were made into two swords from pure words.

I make a final stab, accidentally breaking time, space, dimension and what not. But it didn't matter, as second later it DIED from the deaths of Experiments #1 - 1-4.

that makes me a killer, eh?

But then... Every Experiment #1 got replaced by Zetta and every "it's" by "her's or she's"... What?
I claim The Golden Lute, or if it's taken, Atomic Gel.
------
Stats:
HP: N/A, why do you want to know HP of invulnerable player?
Spoil Cooldown: N/A
Item Cooldown: Power Ranger Armor: 1/4
Bombs: N/A, what, did you think it's 2hu?
------
Helping:
+1 Cyan
+2 Pricey
---------------
OOC:

Uh... Zetta takes 40,000 damage, I guess?

Dylan, after obtaining the Coral Riff Guitar, sneaks in to grab the Great Horn, before being intercepted by a girl falling from the sky. Now, as a placebomancer, his job is to recruit random and mysterious girls from the sky, even if they just stole his spoil.

"Hello, I am Dylan, and I'm fighting a Very Bad God Man and his cronies." Dylan says.

"Oh good, stabbing people! I like stabbing people, it's my thing, when it isn't being a poorly written character! Stabbing is fun!" the random girl replies. Hmmm, how to redeem her, Dylan thinks to himself.

"Just keep your stabs to everyone on this poster except maybe the dog," Dylan says, before unfurling out a poster that looks as so:
4kymAJf.png

"I'll try to hide my stabs from uh, all of your friends, but don't count on it! Stab stab! Also my name is Annis," the maniac girl says, as Dylan evaluates whether she has any personality traits that aren't manic st - OH GOD WHERE IS HIS SPOILS

Annis is busy strumming out an MLG and utterly traumatic beat using the Coral Riff Guitar, using the Magical Akashian Archives that all Annises have to allow them to know things they shouldn't know via the power of Consumer Can't WriteTM to look into the past, and watch the Avatar of Slaneesh's tactics to best strum her sicknasty beats. She strums and strums for a bit, and eventually she catches on, traumatic tentacles exploding around Yung Venuz, before proceeding to guard him. Dylan nudges her, and takes the Coral Riff Guitar back. Yay, he has his first puppet ally - and, in fact, you can become Dylan's allies too.

"Attention to all wannabe slayers of the Bad God Man known as Alpha! Alpha is a very bad person, which is why we are all gathered here to slay him! But, we need more organisation, more sacred kabbalistic connections to give us narrative priority and allow us to blast his Bad God Men out of existence! I call you all here today to found a Grand Anti-Godmodder Revolution against this Alpha man! Together, we can portray ourselves as heroes even more than we already are! Together, we can break Fiction from the chains of the totally existent and not just made up on the spot BADGODSONG - Alpha, and his lead cronies. Tell me if you want into the Grand Anti-Godmodder Revolution. We have lots of things, especially shenanigans!" Dylan says,, before making a Discord server. Heroes. Discord server. Heroes. Discord server. Yeah.

If you aren't PG (Battlefury if you intend to defect I'll prolly allow you in), then come to the Grand Anti-Godmodder Revolution! We're here together to make shenanigans, troll the PGs and destroy Alpha's Totally Extant Corporation - BADGODSONG!

This is literally a meme cabal. I'd make this DE 2.0 but Trickle is with us so therefore we can not stab him unless he performs some dramatic sort of betrayal and teams up with Alpha. Anyway, I repeat - AGs! If you want into the Revolution, just PM me, preferably on Discord, asking for a link!

We're going to have a lot of fun together! :^)

(also I'll treat my allies really well, not sure about how well I'll treat canon itself)

Dylan + Annis [Free Action]: Claim the Great Horn. Scan Shaggy 2 Bot.
Dylan + Annis [Actual Action]: Strum on the Coral Riff Guitar, summon some tentacles from elsewhere to protect Yung Venuz!

Sonja Horah [SUMMON] [11/25] =====
Bad God Men, Nasty Demons [VIOLATION] [8/50] ==========
I Can't Believe Canon Is Dead [VIOLATION] [36/50] ========== [+3 from JOE, timetravelling +2 from Battlefury]
+1 to JOE, +1 to Battlefury, +1 to Abe.

JOE: Perfect Mirror ++ CelestialfromJOE'sworld == ???
The resulting infusion is immediately granted to JOE.
CONSUMER + HEZETOR: (Nano Blades || Scissors) && Shard of Reality && Saurite && Amulet of the Bad God == Reality Cutting Scissors (Level ?: 2/?)
ABE: A SWORD CAPABLE OF ENDING THIS PATHETIC REALITY && Bow && Slingshot == ??? (Level ?: 2/?)

Battlefury: Three free alchemies to you!

In total:
JOE: 3 free alchemies
Battlefury: 3 free alchemies
Redstone: 1 free alchemy
Abe: 0 free alchemies

I'm giving out alchemies, on a whim, to anyone who assists me continuously (for more than five seconds), to help kickstart my evil, evil, evil plans and the rebellion against BADGODSONG.
If you give me assists or generally just help me out, enjoy your free alchemies! I'll always leave a slot for myself, and they'll probably take a while, but if you assist me more I can speed them up, especially if I don't have a charge marked [VIOLATION], or if you ask me!

Happy Cube [10]: Nightmares.
Placebomancer's Staff [10]: Placebos.
Celestial Language [10]: Ein Sof.
Essential Name [10]: Soalesse.

Coral Riff Guitar: Hentai.
The Great Horn: I missed Kalares.

Great Horn grabbed!

Alpha: Oh, God.
Alpha: Sure, continue wallowing in your false illusions all you wish.

Shaggy 2 Bot gives the same result.
You take the Coral Riff Guitar, probably an overpowered Spoil that needs rebalancing but I'll do that next turn, and summon some tentacles to protect YV!
You cheeky, cheeky... uh... crud, I need something PG to say here. Cheeky, cheeky fiend? Does that work? I'm an idiot.

I'll take you up on that. My charges will take a while to hit 50, but I can contribute Heinous to whatever you need. It's basically just the result of me trying to think of a cool name and then slapping it on a charge. I'm not really getting assists right now though, just a warning.

Cheers!
Oh hey, didn't see that until just now. Can I request A SWORD CAPABLE OF ENDING THIS PATHETIC REALITY a bow, crossbow, or unreasonably powerful slingshot?

Thanks!

Action:

>Smash

Ehhhhh.

>Smash

Are you sure? It's just a missile strapped to a hammer. Aren't there better options?

>Forge

Nope, I can only alchemize three at a time. Let's just put it away and use it later, okay? I've got five powerful elemental items with potentially infinite combinations. Let's just... magic a fly into being a fiery-death-bomb, right?

>Flow

Eww, no! I am not melting a fly to attack someone! That's just sick.

I appear visibly nauseous.

>Gravitate

Ooh, flashy! I'll get right on it.

I pick up the ICBH after all, slinging it over my shoulder like an ordinary sledgehammer. My (okay, Literally a Magic Cape is too long so I'm just going to call it MCape) MCape folds around my head into a perfect batter's helmet. I bend my legs and jump straight up. I go so far up that I break through the atmosphere and go straight into orbit, moving perfectly in sync to Terraria's rotation (assuming it behaves like a planet). Once up there, I shift into a batting stance, adjust my helmet like a cool guy, and make a beckoning motion to the cosmos. Immediately, all comets within 1 billion light years teleport into a line about 1 gigameter long, with all of them traveling towards me. If for some reason comets don't exist, I conjure them up myself.

"BATTTTEEEEERRRRR UP!"

Each comet races towards me as I heft the ICBH up and tighten my grip.

"SWING BATTA BATTA"

CRACK-OW

The noise as the first comet hits the atmosphere is overpowering. Weaker entities are knocked to their knees, while stronger ones at least wince. The godmodder watches with boredom (or annoyance if my previous action succeeded). It disintegrates in before it hits the ground, sending hot steam in every direction. It has, however, weakened the atmosphere. The second comet follows close behind, punted right at Experiment #1. It's slowed a bit by the remaining atmosphere, bu-

BOOOOM-CKCKCKKKSSSHHHCKKK

The third comet impacts the second before the second can hit its mark, and the collision fuses the two together in an explosion bringing to mind the death of a star. The flash of light is brilliant as thick sheets of ice shatter and melt simultaneously. Steam diffuses the light into a beautiful shimmering cloud.

Unfortunately, Experiment #1's screams really kill the mood. Now crushed under two come- Oh, there come the rest of them. The sheer mass of comets flying into the clown is simply ridiculous. The combination of ice, rock, and heat, not to mention the vacuum caused by the massive hole torn in the atmosphere is extremely painful. If any clowns were left un-melted before, they aren't anymore. For reference, here's an artist's rendition of the size comparison the compacted comets vs. Experiment #1's face(s).

http://imgur.com/GqvH5PO

Alchemy:

(1 mole sample of every possible element, even those yet to produced under lab conditions, as well as all possible isotopes of those elements all && together) && Assault Rifle = Chemistry Final Exam [Level 10 8/11]
A seemingly generic assault rifle, with the twist of being able to shoot bullets containing any element desired, such that MOST will not react until impact. Extremely reactive elements will react almost instantly, however, acting similarly to a shotgun. Noble gasses might rapidly disperse on impact, forcefully expanding victims. So on and so forth.​
Comedy Mask || (Terra Blade && Death Sickle && Adamantite Repeater && S.D.M.G. && Terrarian && Possessed Hatched && Flying Knife && Daedalus Stormbow && Daybreak && Golem Fist && Heat Ray && Sniper Rifle) == Follow My Lead [Level 15 8/16]
"Hah! You died."
Obscures the user's face while simultaneously manifesting powerful weapons about them. The user merely has to act out a powerful attack, and the mask will make it happen, usually in a humorous way.​
The Monado III (Xenochronicles) && Windshear (Skyrim) && Biggoron sword (Ocarina of Time) && Lightsaber = CitruShears [Level 14, 2/15]

Charges:
15 (13+2 from Consumer)/100
8/50 Heinous
8/50 Countered

Assists:
+2 to Piono
+1 Consumer

...Why are your attacks so good.
That image had me dying for a good minute or so.
50,000 damage.

>1/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (254/300) +1 from Piono
Hive (31/50)
Puffins McGee Danny Devito (9/10)

-=Summons
"Nope, sorry. Nothing." - Skyrim Courier, 2011

-=Actions
The Artificial Guardian runs up to Cyborg J and gives it a Jab. Do you know what else has 2 capital Js?

JoJo.

Anyways, the Wastewalkers and the Rock Lobster munch on some Clowns. They taste... F̸̻̥̼̝̞̠͇U͈͙̝N̛Ǹ̠̳̝̞͚Y̬̜͢.̶̳̯̪͍̯̱͚

I walk up to the Godmodder, and take a picture of him. I'm not giving it back! Totally not stealing your soul or anything like tha- heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh.

-=Alchemies
An Empty Cereal Box && A lot of 7s && 'Boat Nectar' == Helmet of the Ducky Charms (lv. 11 1/12) (Helmet) [EE] --The entity gets a 15% chance to get a HIGH TIDE! at any given attack, which doubles their damage by 2x.
Artificial Guardian Reconstruction: N/A

You craft the alchemy, and give it the tag [EE] (Entity Equipment). The player may not use this alchemy normally, and may only equip it to an entity of their choice (maybe only under their control - I dunno; YOU DECIDE!). Once it is equipped, that entity gains the properties of the alchemy equipped. Equipped alchemies cannot be moved off of entities unless that entity dies. Once it does, the alchemy returns to it's creators inventory, and must be "reshaped" - You can't put a dragon's chestplate onto a giant floating boat and expect it to fit properly.

This gives a way of -slightly- upgrading old entities with newer stuff.

*NOTE* Equipments shouldn't make anything unbeatable - just gives them some more abilities beyond their base creation.

Example:
Bottled Dragonfire && Gauntlet == Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/11) - This could give an entity a fire-attack ability.
Reshape: Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/5)

Reshaping an Equipment takes lvl / 2 charge time rounded up.
-- Artificial Guardian
When the Artificial Guardian dies, it becomes an unaidable 6 charge alchemy to be made into an entity again. Minimum of 2 turns out of the battlefield before reentry. Immune to mind control, cannot be controlled by anyone but me, and permanently N.
"I created him for a purpose; He will fight for me alone."
++Equipment Upgrade - Increases health to 95000, multiplies attack by x1.5, and increases the return time to 8.
Keeping these around in case of resurrection... Heheh...
-- Aetherderon, God of the Worlds
Polyp Swarm: Causes polyps to leap off of Aetherderon and attack 3 target entities. If they fail to attack their target, they will find a new one.
Great Call: Deals large amounts of damage to target entity.
Starstrike: Calls a star down from the sky to annihilate a target entity and anything that happens to be around it.
Stare of Immortality: Causes the afflicted entity's next attack to fail.
Dead yet Dreaming: Aetherderon will 'kill' himself, and return in 4 rounds at half his max health and free of effects (positive and negative). Spoil of War is not dropped. (Cools while he's alive)
Spoil of War - The Great Horn: Can be used to summon a spectral stampede of... things to attack a specific target, damaging it and anything that happens to be close to it! (IE things that just attacked it up close, related entities, etc.) Cooldown of 5.
-- Szalinthia, Bringer of Light
Break Rank -- Deals small amounts of damage to all entities on selected side. All entities damaged this way have less attack damage for the remainder of the turn. Cooldown: 4
Rising Sun -- Deals large amounts of damage to all entities on selected side. All AG entities have more attack damage for the remainder of the turn. Cooldown: 4
Bring to Light -- Creates 5 Demonic Legionnaires. (All begin protecting Szalinthia) Cooldown: 3
Fight for a Cause (Passive) -- Whenever an entity on the AG side dies, Szalinthia and all Demonic Legionnaires gain more attack power.
-- Demonic Legionnaires
At the beginning of every turn, create 3 more Demonic Legionnaires if there are at least 5 remaining.
Do less damage then average
-- Titanic Crusher
Titanic Crusher restores 5000 health at the start of every round unless at full health.
-- Incubation Beast
At the beginning of the EOTB, create a Sludge Crawler for every PG entity type on the field. (AKA group entities still only count as 1 type)
-- Oracle of Dust
When Oracle of Dust is attacked, it deals half as much total damage as it took to each entity that attacked it.
-- Dust Elemental
Whenever the Dust Elemental attacks, a random entity on the side it is attacking loses its attack this turn. (Godmodder Included.)
-- Inverse Attendant
All damage dealt to Inverse Attendant is instead converted to HP capable of overhealing. All HP gained that is not gained through damage causes Inverse Attendant to take damage instead.
Lifesend: Target entity gains X HP and Inverse Attendant loses X HP, where X can be any number that has been overhealed. Cooldown 3. When summoned, this ability does not need to cooldown.
"All was different there - not one thing the same."
-- Endless Pathrazer
Endless Pathrazer attacks three times per turn.
Takes x.75 damage, deals 1.25x damage.
"Whether by speech or force, the path will be clear."
-- Skyscrapper

Attacks that target Skyscrapper have a 50% chance to miss entirely.
Skyscrapper deals 2x damage to entities considered to be "flying".
Lvl. 15 - Warded Glassplate; Gives equipped entity an additional .25x damage reduction.
Lvl. 10 - Blood in the Snow; Equipped Entity has 20% to freeze attacked enemy for the round.
Lvl. 25 - Everfree; Staff that spatially manipulates anything I really want. Prevents time from being altered around it.
Lvl. 25 - Blackguard; Elemental attacks do no damage - It's also a quantum shield.
Lvl. 10 - Edge of the Shifting World; Doesn't function like a normal sword, cuts space-time instead of flesh.
Lvl. 05 - Dungeon Rock; Totally epic heavy metal guitar that really does nothing but be awesome!
Lvl. 17 - The Fallen; Plasma pistol given to all AGs and Ns, curtesy of me.
Lvl. 25 - Unlimatum; Ultimatum's big brother.
Lvl. 05 - Whispering Shroud; Totally awesome coat that mimics the ocean! Hard rain and everything!
Lvl. 25 - Eternity's Tremor; Godly spatial hammer of epic epicness.
Lvl. 10 - Genesis; Everfree's younger brother. Much younger. Like, 70+ pages younger.
Lvl. 10 - Terra Firma; Piono's earth hammer.
Lvl. 10 - Warden; a worse Blackguard.
Lvl. 06 - Bag of Holding; Self explanatory.
Lvl. 10 - Darkstone Scryer; "A compass with a needle that almost never ceases to move, made of blackened and warped voidmetal. The map used in its creation has given it the power over knowledge to chart a path through even the most treacherous of places, or even the Void itself, and merely possessing the compass gives the holder both protection against the dangers of the Void and the knowledge of how to travel in it. It can tap into eldritch and void power if the holder has need of self-defense on his wanderings."
Lvl. 15 - Aftershock; A pair of swanky earthen knucklebusters from Toast! Dare ye challenge me to fisticuffs?
Lvl. 14 - Bag of Possibilities; A bag that I can pull something out of! What that something will be every time I reach in, I will never know.
Lvl. 25 - Dust; "A simple-looking, understated, aged weapon, with a chipped blade that seems to constantly shed fine particles of itself."
Lvl. 05 - Dunestrider's Sunback; "A coat that holds the power of decay and water. Constantly sheds a fine dust, and keeps the wearer hydrated at all times."
Lvl. 25 - Unending Swarm; "A compass whose needle constantly spins, crafted of warped, blackened voidmetal and outer land wood. The needle itself seems to be a moving hole into a void darker than the Void itself, a void that is paradoxically full of endless possibility. Upon use, it taps into eldritch power and infinite possibility and summons a vast swarm of things - the only word that can really do justice to its creations. It also has power over the void, travel, and knowledge, carried over from the Darkstone Scryer."
Lvl. 25 - Anternoth; A gauntlet with some really shnifty abilities, like control of all things dark!
Lvl. 25 - Unholy Conglomeration: Pfft. This thing is funny. CONTROL OVER ALL THINGS GARBAGE.
Lvl. 30 - Dawn: This is the thing, man!
Lvl. 25 - The McGuffin: A crown that causes everyone within sight to beg to have it! Greed is a funny thing.

Other stuff I can't remember because it was 130+ pages a long, long time ago.

Lvl. 25 - Core Eva; A disk symbolizing the thin line between creation and destruction.
Lvl. 25 - Core Titan; A fine blade (and only a blade), representing the rise of great empires and legions, and the collapse of the world.
Lvl. 25 - Core Oran; A pommel depicting an ongoing battle between invading forces and a defending legion, neither side ever tiring.

Lvl. 1 Soul of Intellect
Lvl. 1 Soul of Flight
Lvl. 1 Soul of Clarity
Lvl. 1 Soul of Light
Lvl. 3 Lucid Soul of the Creator
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of the Storm
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of Instability
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of the Angel
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of the Lich
Lvl. 5 Immortal Soul of Swordsmanship
Lvl. 5 Immortal Soul of the Dying Sun
+1 to Toast, +1 to Piono, and +1 to Darkside

You take a picture of Alpha!

OK, so I'm putting this outside of the spoilers to ensure it gets read.

To all players! I've had this alchemy bid for powerful Level 50s going for a while now but it's stalling, which is bad for everyone involved. I need assists to continue the charges to make the alchemies, after all, SO, in order to make sure interest doesn't die in a fiery pit, I'll offer free Alchemies if you can make it on the board before Freyja's bid ends. If you get to at least 15 assists-3 turns of +3ing me for the uneducated-you'll get at least a Level 5, with better Alchemies for a minimum of 10 assists over that thereafter. (I may give Level 10s if I don't have Level 5s, and the Alchemy may be a copy). This is part of an initiative to rejuvenate the bids, as they've gotten a bit stale in recent days.

I'll slow down how long it takes Freyja to score unless I get quite a wave of +3s; It will definitely start getting done, if not *be* done, three turns from now at the very least, enough to at least get on board. So, if you want freebies, get cracking.

Well, all I have to say is up there.

Charged Alchemies: |III>I>I|
Akron's Core: |IIIII>IIIII>II|
Crystalized Ki: |IIIII|
Coral Riff Guitar: |IIII|
Central Processing Unit: |IIIIII|!USING! (Phantom Godbot turns: 0/4 (just summoned!)
Medusa's Head: |IIII|
Rebalance: |III|
Doom Unleashed: |III|
Fear the Darkness: |IIIII|

Uncapped! The Climax: 91 / 150.
Zero: 39 / 50.
Deicide Squad: 23 / 50.

Freyja bid:
TwinBuilder: 91-SUSPENDED-
Pionoplayer: 70
DarkSide: 58
The Flaming Toast: 59
Battlefury: 41
Consumer: 30
EmeraldMann: 3

WINNERS:
Cyanogynist (Jormungandr)
Generic (Fenrir)
Talist (Veðrfölnir)
Crystalcat (Tyr Bid)
W32Coravint (Tyr)

+3 to Pionoplayer.

(Deck of Playing Cards ++ Magic) && (Dreamcatcher && Magetear) = Nequilita (Level 15: 12/16)

A Rock from Limbo && Liquid Death && Zweihander = The Grayscale (Level 14: 3/15)

Cosmic Cloak && Captain's Guardian && Magetear Droplet = Nocturne (Level 15: 7: 12/16)

Katana || Pixel-sharp edge && Essence of a Time Giant && IDPD Captain's Badge = The Hunter's Blade (Level 15: 9/16) (+3 from EmeraldMann)

Expanding this a bit. A note: If it has parenthesis or curly brackets around its name, it's still locked.

Also, in case you're noticing discrepancies from the linked pastebin; Crys has allowed me to do some mild shuffling of the Class Levels, mostly making the 4th level Big Scenes come later than the other lower-level techniques.

Roxxanne [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level: 15; CR3.
  • Mage Chorus/Resonance/(Rhythmic)CR5/(Crescendo)CR9
  • Phoenix Breath/Sick Burns/(Ashes to Ashes)CR7/(Since the world's been turning)CR12
  • (Forme Shift)CR4/(Adaption)CR6/(Metamorphic)CR11/(Evolution)CR14
  • (Shotgun Shuffle)CR8/(Akimbo)CR10/(Bite the Bullet)CR13/(Lead Lotus)CR15
  • {Epoch()}CLASS RANK 5
  • {The Power} CLASS RANK 9
  • {Magicka} CLASS RANK 13
  • Aptitutde: Roxxanne gains +1 Level per any kills she makes.
  • The Shadows: 15% Dodge chance on yourself, cannot be negated by any means.
  • (Outfoxed): 10% Dodge Ignorance for you and your entities. CR7
  • (Climatic Summoning): All entities gain a minicrit and are invincible on their turn of summon. CR11
Zetta [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level: 12; CR3. ACTIVE.
  • Mind Killer/Dreambreaker/(Ego Eater)CR5/(Oblivion)CR9
  • Disaster Master/Gaia's Wrath/(Calamity Trigger)CR7/(This is it)CR12
  • (Smashforme)CR4/(Items On)CR6/(Wombo Combo)CR11/(Final Destination)CR14
  • (Saltwater Strike)CR8/(Seven Seas)CR10/(Whirlpool)CR13/(Bottomless)CR15
  • {Providence} CLASS RANK 5
  • {Insanity} CLASS RANK 9
  • {Dream Cycle} CLASS RANK 13
  • Hate Within: 35% chance of minicrit on Hostiles for all of your Entities as well as yourself. If chance procs while minicritting, upgrades to crit. If procced while critting, crit is not expended. Only works on Hostiles.
  • Determination: His Entities resist all Mind Controls successfully. (Zetta and the crew can't be MC'd to begin with, because they're players.)
  • (Providence): His Entities have an additional 25% resistance to any status effect that would cost them their turn. CR7
  • (Faking it): Zetta doesn't die on having HP turned to 0, but rather retreats tactically. He respawns 1 action sooner because he's gotten good at it at this point. (if he's the first to respawn on TPK he can act immediately.) CR11
Grimsby [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level 6; CR2. DEAD. (2/6 posts remaining)
  • Sleuth Diplomacy/Case Closed/(Improptu Caucus)CR5/(Ceasefire)CR9
  • Hunter's Trick/(Powder Keg)CR3/(Mass Grave)CR7/(Slaughter)CR12
  • (Bloodborne)CR4/(Red River)CR6/(Vein Matters)CR11/(Baptism of Blood)CR14
  • (The Sight)CR8/(Grim Knowledge)CR10/(Psychoanalyze)CR13/(Evil Within)CR15
  • {Beast Within} CLASS RANK 5
  • {Your Best Nightmare} CLASS RANK 9
  • {Cut You Down} CLASS RANK 13
  • Pulchritude: His Entities have a 10% chance of minicritting randomly.
  • (Grim Times): Attackers have a 5% chance of Terror upon hitting Grimsby. CR3.
  • (Blood Rally): If harmed, Grimsby and his entities can attack the entity responsible. If successful, a third of the damage dealt is transferred back as HP. CR7.
  • (Lead by Example): His Entities have a 30% chance of minicritting if attacking an entity he has attacked that turn. CR11.
L00T: 21.

Skirmish Maneuver Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/hs1RPFNz

----+----+----+----

Zetta whistles. Corpses fall from the sky around Yung Venus, to people's confusion. Mutant corpses with only one eye, to boot. They all missed their intended target, however. Before the Gun God can retaliate, a sudden rain of pipes interferes with his field of vision for the briefest of moments, landing eerily close to all the previous corpses. Corpses clad in purple and black.

Yung Venuz suddenly realizes what's up. Alas, too late. A mass of grunting is heard as the 'corpses' raise up and grab the pipes, totally alive. They proceed to rush at the Gun God with the agility of a spider. It's not enough to survive YV's immense firepower, but it's enough to get a few of them in there and start bashing him with pipes before he can kill them all. VY is filled with the worst kind of nightmares of his trips to the junkyard where his old car crashed.

He is then filled with no more nightmares as a brilliant white blade is tossed into his eye. Zetta smirks, watching as Purity (the blade), well, purifies his insides to be nothing but pure GUN, which isn't exactly healthy even for the Venusian Gun God. Zetta doesn't leave it there, of course-he just as painfully pulls it out, or rather, kicks the Venusian rapper right off it, all the while the many assassins ceaselessly beat upon the Gun God with their pipes.

Ragequit! Ragequit! Ragequit! Ragequit! Ragequit! Come on! That's what happens when YV's HP hits 0. He ragequits. RAGEQUIT! RAGEQUIT!

----+----+----+----

Roxxanne, meanwhile, arrives at the Aetherian Library. First stop. She browses into nonfiction (no time for animes!) and checks the isles on Psychology. She checks the volume of every book marked with indigo blue velvet, as those books tend to be about the very entities she's looking into. She manages to pull out nine of that nature, but five are a compilation written by someone of racist mind. Genius, but terribly biased against nonhumans. He likes purple too much, as well. So she shelves those books and checks out the other authors. Yu Narukami, Tatsuya Suou, Makoto Yuki, Akira Kurusu. Very famous Shadow fighters. The one from Naoya Todou that was recommended isn't here, alas, but it's not strictly needed.

Disregarding the fact that she looks about as subtle as a flashing neon sign the size of Las Vegas, Roxxanne looked perfectly at home with her nose in a book, with her nerd spectacles and her totally enraptured readings. For good reason, too: These books detailed basically the basic psychology and physiology of her enemy, in both the mental sense and it's sense as the pseudo-physical entity in her head. Herein were the secrets she needed to fight Shadow Roxxanne. The idea that Shadow Roxxanne herself would know is obviously accounted for; it's not like she herself could do much with this knowledge, or rather, it's knowledge she already knows of. What insight could the other her gleam from these books that Roxxanne herself wouldn't be able to use?

... Well, there was the fact that Shadows are always stronger than their 'real selves,' but really now, the stronger you got the less that difference meant. There wouldn't be any problems containing her once she got this whole book down. Not one!

----+----+----+----

The sword drooped a little upon hearing the words 'time travel.' He stayed silent until the end, though. "Can nothing in life just be a yes or no? Does it have to involve something that complicated?"

The sword shifted to something more upright. "...Look, first off you didn't answer my question. At all. I'm not asking for her ultra-secret diary, just what'd be put on a wiki. Second off, the only people I know to deal with time travel are absolute fanatics about maintaining the 'sanctity' of time. It's hard to tell what'll set them off. Keep your nose out of that business, they've got justifiable reasons but they're utterly psycho about the whole affair. Third, talking like you're the strongest thing in the city is gonna get you nowhere. The people you should be concerned about are the people you will never even get an inkling of their existence until they're either destroying your stuff or killing you. This city is just as filled to the brim with near-invisible assassins, thieves, intriguers and spies as it is with these overly-dangerous warrior types who probably killed something like you, er-hem, 'five levels ago,' or the mages who could probably snap their fingers and trap you in a cage without even blinking, and all of them probably are in turn kept in line by the people who are all of those things to them, as well as the anti-crime field or whatever. And rumor has it that the latter can be subverted."

"Finally... You know about that guy? The purple one. Orchid. Whatever. Him."
The sword moved very little, if at all, but the voice it had told all to hear (Paranoid) that it was very interested in the subject.

Unfortunately, you fail to destroy Yung Venuz but instead deal a good 30,000 damage to one of the tentacles currently protecting him.
Hey, don't blame me, this was your Spoil.

>2/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (255/300)
Hive (32/50)
Puffins McGee Danny Devito (10/10) - COMPLETED

-=Summons
The ground shakes... An earthquake? No... something far worse... IT'S THE TRASH MAN HIMSELF. STANDING AT A WHOPPING 4'10!

hqdefault.jpg

Danny Devito, Trash Man
HP: 8/8
Takes 1 point each hit and cannot be healed.
Every time an entity dies (excluding individuals of groups; only when the whole group dies), his attack increases by 5,000 dmg. This represents the trash heap growing ever larger. ALWAYS GROWIN', 'CUZ HE EATS GARBAGE. HE JUST... SCOOPS IT UP, AND STARTS EATING IT.
Attack starts at 0. (so X * 5000, where X is number of entities that died since summoning)

-=Actions
Danny sits back this turn, watchin' all the pretty lights flash around him.

-=Alchemies
An Empty Cereal Box && A lot of 7s && 'Boat Nectar' == Helmet of the Ducky Charms (lv. 11, 2/12) (Helmet) [EE] --The entity gets a 15% chance to get a HIGH TIDE! at any given attack, which doubles their damage by 2x.

You craft the alchemy, and give it the tag [EE] (Entity Equipment). The player may not use this alchemy normally, and may only equip it to an entity of their choice (maybe only under their control - I dunno; YOU DECIDE!). Once it is equipped, that entity gains the properties of the alchemy equipped. Equipped alchemies cannot be moved off of entities unless that entity dies. Once it does, the alchemy returns to it's creators inventory, and must be "reshaped" - You can't put a dragon's chestplate onto a giant floating boat and expect it to fit properly.

*NOTE* Equipments shouldn't make anything unbeatable - just gives them some more abilities beyond their base creation.

Example:
Bottled Dragonfire && Gauntlet == Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/11) - This could give an entity a fire-attack ability.

-- Artificial Guardian
When the Artificial Guardian dies, it becomes an unaidable 6 charge alchemy to be made into an entity again. Minimum of 2 turns out of the battlefield before reentry. Immune to mind control, cannot be controlled by anyone but me, and permanently N.
++Equipment Upgrade - Increases health to 95000, multiplies attack by x1.5, and increases the return time to 8.
Polyp Swarm: Causes polyps to leap off of Aetherderon and attack 3 target entities. If they fail to attack their target, they will find a new one.
Starstrike: Calls a star down from the sky to annihilate a target entity and anything that happens to be around it.
Dead yet Dreaming: Aetherderon will 'kill' himself, and return in 4 rounds at half his max health and free of effects (positive and negative). Spoil of War is not dropped. (Cools while he's alive)
Spoil of War - The Great Horn: Can be used to summon a spectral stampede of... things to attack a specific target, damaging it and anything that happens to be close to it! (IE things that just attacked it up close, related entities, etc.) Cooldown of 5.
Break Rank -- Deals small amounts of damage to all entities on selected side. All entities damaged this way have less attack damage for the remainder of the turn. Cooldown: 4
Rising Sun -- Deals large amounts of damage to all entities on selected side. All AG entities have more attack damage for the remainder of the turn. Cooldown: 4
Bring to Light -- Creates 5 Demonic Legionnaires. (All begin protecting Szalinthia) Cooldown: 3
Fight for a Cause (Passive) -- Whenever an entity on the AG side dies, Szalinthia and all Demonic Legionnaires gain more attack power.
-- Demonic Legionnaires
At the beginning of every turn, create 3 more Demonic Legionnaires if there are at least 5 remaining.
-- Titanic Crusher
Titanic Crusher restores 5000 health at the start of every round unless at full health.
-- Incubation Beast
At the beginning of the EOTB, create a Sludge Crawler for every PG entity type on the field. (AKA group entities still only count as 1 type)
-- Oracle of Dust
When Oracle of Dust is attacked, it deals half as much total damage as it took to each entity that attacked it.
-- Dust Elemental
Whenever the Dust Elemental attacks, a random entity on the side it is attacking loses its attack this turn. (Godmodder Included.)
-- Inverse Attendant
All damage dealt to Inverse Attendant is instead converted to HP capable of overhealing. All HP gained that is not gained through damage causes Inverse Attendant to take damage instead.
Lifesend: Target entity gains X HP and Inverse Attendant loses X HP, where X can be any number that has been overhealed. Cooldown 3. When summoned, this ability does not need to cooldown.
-- Endless Pathrazer
-- Skyscrapper

Lvl. 15 - Warded Glassplate; Gives equipped entity an additional .25x damage reduction.
Lvl. 10 - Blood in the Snow; Equipped Entity has 20% to freeze attacked enemy for the round.
Lvl. 25 - Everfree; Staff that spatially manipulates anything I really want. Prevents time from being altered around it.
Lvl. 25 - Blackguard; Elemental attacks do no damage - It's also a quantum shield.
Lvl. 10 - Edge of the Shifting World; Doesn't function like a normal sword, cuts space-time instead of flesh.
Lvl. 05 - Dungeon Rock; Totally epic heavy metal guitar that really does nothing but be awesome!
Lvl. 05 - Whispering Shroud; Totally awesome coat that mimics the ocean! Hard rain and everything!
Lvl. 10 - Genesis; Everfree's younger brother. Much younger. Like, 70+ pages younger.
Lvl. 10 - Darkstone Scryer; "A compass with a needle that almost never ceases to move, made of blackened and warped voidmetal. The map used in its creation has given it the power over knowledge to chart a path through even the most treacherous of places, or even the Void itself, and merely possessing the compass gives the holder both protection against the dangers of the Void and the knowledge of how to travel in it. It can tap into eldritch and void power if the holder has need of self-defense on his wanderings."
Lvl. 15 - Aftershock; A pair of swanky earthen knucklebusters from Toast! Dare ye challenge me to fisticuffs?
Lvl. 14 - Bag of Possibilities; A bag that I can pull something out of! What that something will be every time I reach in, I will never know.
Lvl. 25 - Dust; "A simple-looking, understated, aged weapon, with a chipped blade that seems to constantly shed fine particles of itself."
Lvl. 05 - Dunestrider's Sunback; "A coat that holds the power of decay and water. Constantly sheds a fine dust, and keeps the wearer hydrated at all times."
Lvl. 25 - Unending Swarm; "A compass whose needle constantly spins, crafted of warped, blackened voidmetal and outer land wood. The needle itself seems to be a moving hole into a void darker than the Void itself, a void that is paradoxically full of endless possibility. Upon use, it taps into eldritch power and infinite possibility and summons a vast swarm of things - the only word that can really do justice to its creations. It also has power over the void, travel, and knowledge, carried over from the Darkstone Scryer."
Lvl. 25 - Anternoth; A gauntlet with some really shnifty abilities, like control of all things dark!
Lvl. 25 - Unholy Conglomeration: Pfft. This thing is funny. CONTROL OVER ALL THINGS GARBAGE.
Lvl. 25 - The McGuffin: A crown that causes everyone within sight to beg to have it! Greed is a funny thing.

Lvl. 25 - Core Eva; A disk symbolizing the thin line between creation and destruction.
Lvl. 25 - Core Titan; A fine blade (and only a blade), representing the rise of great empires and legions, and the collapse of the world.
Lvl. 25 - Core Oran; A pommel depicting an ongoing battle between invading forces and a defending legion, neither side ever tiring.

Lvl. 1 Soul of Intellect
Lvl. 1 Soul of Flight
Lvl. 1 Soul of Clarity
Lvl. 1 Soul of Light

Denny DeVito summoned! ...Alright, that was pretty funny, not gonna lie.

I generically heal Experiment #1
Power Armor: 9/25
The Borg: 14/50
+3 Tazz

10,000 generic HP healed!

@GoldenReady @Abeneautmal Alright, so, here's the deal, both of you guys start +upping each other. Pour your +1s into plussing the other person. My charge is already gonna be ready without your assists, so go ahead and just +each other.

155/300 for the Final Showdown
44/50 for the power of fire
49/50 for Restoration
No Kill Like Overkill AND conversion cluster bombs 4/10 for Thirty Birds with One Stone
+1 to Sirplop, pricey and battlefury.
+2 to goldenready, +1 to abe

I decided to go on a HHHHHHHATE fueled rampage, and Pionobot flies right at the clown cluster and begins hacking away, separating off clowns and melting them down to their base components with a combined firepower of Rapture and super charge mode. This doesn't actually make the clowns feel any better, because it sort of melts their faces off with kaleidascopic elemental fire, but hey, it's the thought that counts! And the thought was "Let's murder this thing horribly" so it really doesn't accomplish ANYTHING good!

Bid progress: (note, if you have more than 50 points here, you will only have 50 subtracted from your score. If nobody has more than 15 points, NOBODY wins)
Abeneautmal: 17
Goldenready: 14
Sirplop: 12
Pricey: 12
darkside: 9
Cyan: 8
battlefury: 4

Favors owed:
Goldenready (Continuous +1 application)
Abeneeautmal

The CLown Cluster takes 20,000 damage! Well, its thing is more of a "ddddddislike" than a "HHHHHHATE", but the latter works too.

Suddenly the wind on the battlefield stops, in a certain place of the battlefield a single strange black point appears, the point begins to extend and spin until it becomes a dark circle of around two meters of diameter, at its center a spiral pattern of energy cracks to reality.

The spiral opens and a few lightning come out the portal, after them a man walks over the portal that closes itself as soon as t his cape comes out, the portal becomes again a single black point and disappears in a blink.

The man that just come out from the portal is a tall man in his late thirty dressed with flowing deep green robes decorated by a golden spiraling pattern, the part of him that is not covered by the robes, like his legs and foots, shows instead a shiny metallic armor, finely crafted and decorated with red spirals, all his figure is enclosed by a long red cape.

Hezetor is.

I claim post 4196 all for myself, bwuahaha, all the powerful meanings of said number are mine.

I +3 Consumer. 3 Is the max one can give to others, right?

1/50

1/50

1/50

(Modular Armor && Battle Suit) || ( Nano Orb of Pure Energy && Miniature nuclear reactor && Solar Panels && Quantum Nano Comupter && Titanium && Orichalcum && Neutronium && Perfectioned exoskeleton && Recycling System && Anti Gravity Device&& Plasma shielding device) = Hezetor’s Armor Model 1

Hezetor’s Armor Model 1: first of the line of the armors manufactured and designed directly by Hezetor himself, this one combines the modular adaptability of a Modular Armor, normally just a an adaptable kind of armor, with the technology of a battle suit, not only it can be augmented with modules, being capable of hosting many in a compartment where the belt would be, but it has the technology of an advanced battle suit, being equipped with a central quantum nano computer it can aid the user in many ways, adapting, and being almost aware, to his user needs and learning how to serve better both in and outside battle.

It is powered both by a Nano Orb of Pure Energy, a magical device created by Hezetor capable of manipulating energy in a certain radius and by a nuclear reactor, the solar panels are there only because the one that designed it was paranoid.

The armor itself is made of a peculiar alloy of different metals, assuring both the durability and flexibility of titanium, the magical protection of Orichalcum and the density of Neutronium, rending the metal itself of the armor as valuable as the technology inside it.

The armor posses an exoskeleton capable of mimic humanoid muscles to near perfection, this comes in aid in many ways, but in general it is used to grant incredible strength to the user, the recycling system is is there to assure that oxygen and other nutrients are granted to the user, ensuring that one never needs to remove the armor, not that the one that designed it needs oxygen. The anti gravity device does exactly what one could imagine, it allows the user to fluctuate and move in the vacuum of space.

The armor owns many different visors to allow the user to scan its surroundings in many different forms, form thermal vision to x-ray and many others.

The nano computer in the armor allows for deep learning of both martial and magical techniques used by others, this paried with the exoskeleton allows for a mimicry of enemies techniques, not only this, but the computer is loaded with billions of moves from all know martial arts and sword arts, allowing for a perfected way to destroy opponents, always knowing wich move will counter their.

The armor is paried with many offensives weapons, from simple blasters of energy in the palms to rockets and other physical projectiles weapons that can appear from most of the surface of the armor, all of those are aided by the automatic targeting system of the computer ensuring perfect aim in all conditions, as a bonus it can fire bolts of thunder from any points of its surface to smite the fools that touch its user.

The armor is capable of generating at will a plasma field around itself that can be expanded up to a 4m radius, this automatically destroys all minor projectiles and protects from weaker spells, without the metal ever suffering any damage.

To conclude the armor was build, designed and tought by Hezetor for Hezetor alone, none may use it, it is build to adapt and work only for its designed user, this adds a layer of pointless in its name as this will and always was, an armor for Hezetor.

Its external appearance sports a typical silvery metal color, while its shape is that of a clean and cut armor following the edges more usual of futuristic powered armors, covering Hezetor’s body completely, made for him as a second skin, as usual decored with some red spirals.

Sword of sunder absorption && Caledfwlch && Termination && Module of Total Manipulation && Unbreakable Katana = Avaritias

Avaritias: This sword possess the ability of the sword of sunder absorption of being able of stealing the abilities of other weapons it destroys, by itself this sword is already indestructible, thanks to the unbreakable katana, meanwhile, thanks to Caledfwlch this swords inherits and incredibly sharp edge, so sharp in fact that can rend the concept of invulnerability and immortality around it, killing those that normally can’t die and destroying what normally can’t be destroyed.

These things put together ensure that Avaritias can destroy any other weapon it meets and withstand any blow. Termination, the knife of Chara, ensures an endless preservation of the sword itself and the powers it sunders, making sure that this swords gets stronger as it is used while the module of total manipulation allows for control over any structure in a considerable distance, paired up with Termination, this allows to maintain said control and manipulation for an indeterminable amount of time.

Avaritias appearance is that of a longsword, its blade is long and of a shiny metal in color, with veins of red determination barely visible on the blade wich constantly emits a faint orange aura, its greed always visible.

The handle is finely crafted in tofollowing a spiraling black pattern at the base while the part that touches the sword is asmall black hand that seems to grab the blade.

Astral Skiff && Ethereal Tunneler && Gate Zeppelin && Astral Ship && Dust from Limbo&& Computer && Miniature Spiral Sun Engine && Portal interceptor= Limbo Carrack

The way you travel in limbo, with style.

This bizarrely shaped ship has at least 10 sails, half of those on the upper part the others in “low” part, these sails are each made of a differently enchanted silk, they concentrate the winds of Limbo in them for travel, but for the most part there are powered by other means, like songs, blood of demons and similar.

The ship has a propulsion engine, mostly fueled by rule of cool, that powers a giant jet on the back of the ship, the other engine, the one that fuels of rule of cool the first one, is an engine built around a miniature stabilized Spiral Sun it helps the first rocked on the back of the ship, but it mainly grants energy to side mini rockets that allow for incredible maneuverability. It also has a two red zeppelins on the sides of the ship, those allows for great levitation, besides looking really cool.

The ship is externally made of black metal that forms an alloy with the dust of Limbo itself, allowing the ship to not be teared apart from said place harsh conditions, the head of the ship includes a retractile drill of adamantium, because drifting is slower than destroying what stands in your way with a giant drill.

The computer on board is highly sophisticated and allows for a great manipulation of the ship regardless of its strange form, besides it is capable of finding any portal that can bring outside of Limbo and many other things.

We call this wonderful ship U.S.S. NIEAC R.O.X.X.O.R.

Invulnerable mail of Arnd && Bands of Supreme Healing && Bracelets of epic health+10 && Module of Life Regeneration && Nano

BOOM! LEVEL 25! BOOM! LEVEL 25! BOOM! LEVEL 25!
Don't judge me, okay. This is all very important... I think.
Well, anyway, welcome to the game, Hez-

INCOMING TRANSMISSION!!!
#subbu-not-dubbu

誰もが恐ろしい死で死ぬでしょう。苦しみが巻き込まれます!
(LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF TERRARIA! TODAY IS A VERY SPECIAL DAY AS THE NUMBER ONE MOST HYPED ANIME IN THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO FINALLY START!!)

私はバスルームを使用する必要があります!
(IT'S TIME FOR DESTROY THE GODMODDER: TERRARIA EDITION: THE ANIME!!)

あなたが実際に生きていたいなら、今あなたの魂をあきらめてください!
(FOURTH DIMENSIONAL BEINGS CAN OBVIOUSLY IMAGINE IT AS AN ACTUAL ANIME, BUT SADLY OTHERS WILL HAVE TO VIEW IT AS TEXT!)

死は避けられない。死はすべて私たちのために来るでしょう。あなたは死を避けることはできません。あなたは生き残れません!
(AND NOW. DRUMROLLS PLEASE. THE ANIME YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. THE ANIME YOU ALL WANT TO SEE SO BADLY. IT IS FINALLY HERE FOR YOU!)

エピソード1:絶望!!誰も生き残れない!誰もが死ぬ!
(EPISODE 1: THE START OF A NEW JOURNEY!! THE MYSTERIOUS ALPHA! THE MANIACAL DUO!)

これは実際の翻訳ではありません。 私の秘密のメッセージを目立つようにエンコードするのは単なる魔法です。 これを書くことは退屈です。 はい、私は翻訳が悪いことを認識しています。 だから何? 何とか何とか何とか。 ヤダヤダ。 誰も気にしない? 誰も気にせず、誰も気にしません!
(IT IS A BRIGHT AND SUNNY DAY AS A NOT-SO-YOUNG MAN ENTERS THE BATTLEFIELD. THIS IS THE START OF HIS AMAZING JOURNEY. HIS NAME IS HEZETOR HEZETOR, AS HE IS HEZETOR AND HEZETOR (IT IS A WELL-ESTABLISHED FACT IN THE UNIVERSE OF DTG THAT HEZETOR = HEZETOR). THIS MAN IS NONE OTHER THAN THE PROTAGONIST. GLANCING AROUND THE BATTLEFIELD, HE NOTICES A WEIRD MAN SITTING ON TOP OF A THRONE!)

これはばかです。 この全体は愚かです。 愚かな愚かな愚かな愚かな愚か。 もっと愚かな。 次回はもっと重要なことを隠すでしょう。
(THE MAN'S NAME IS ALPHA. HE IS THE VILLAIN. HE IS EVIL AND HE WILL NOW HAVE AN EQUALLY EVIL MONOLOGUE TO SHOW HIS VILE NATURE. HE IS SIMPLY THAT ROTTEN!)

フィラーのテキストは良い香りです。 テキストは良いフィラーの香りです。 良いテキストフィラーの匂い。 フィラーの良い香りのテキスト。 テキストフィラーの良いにおい。 良い香りの香りフィラー。 あなたは私が言葉を並べ替えると同じことを繰り返すことに気付かないのですか.
(ALPHA: DANG, THAT GUY IS A PERFECT PROTAGONIST AND HE HAS PLOT POWERS. I CAN'T LET HIM LIVE. HE WILL GROW TOO POWERFUL IF THIS CONTINUES. I NEED TO FIND A WAY TO STOP HIM. I NEED TO DESTROY HIM BECAUSE I'M EVIL AND I DON'T WANT ANYONE TAKING MY SPOT AS THE VILLAIN! BUT HE IS THE PROTAGONIST. HIS SOUL IS TOO PURE TO BE VILLAINOUS. OR IS IT? NOBODY WILL EVER KNOW. THAT IS THE SAD PART OF LIFE.)

私は、それぞれの文章がより詳細になるような、冗長なインターネット動向を試してみるつもりです。 フィラーのテキストは吸う。 スペースを埋めるために頻繁に置かれるテキストは、口頭の行為を行う。 テキストとしてよく知られている単語と句読点の一貫性のある組み合わせは、しばしば便利な場所に置かれ、その顔の口を使って行為を実行する。 これは楽しいことではありませんか.
(ALPHA RUSHES AT HEZETOR, ATTEMPTING TO KILL HIM. HEZETOR IS CONFUSED AS HE IS ONLY A NEWBIE, BUT LUCKILY A NEARBY PERSON COMES UP AND DEFLECTS THE HIT! THE PERSON HAS A LONG FIGHT WITH ALPHA AND IS VICTORIOUS, ALPHA RUNS OFF. THE MAN INTRODUCES HIMSELF AS DYLAN, AND THERE IS A GIRL NEXT TO HIM WHO IS CALLED ANNIS. THEY ARE ON A QUEST TO DESTROY CANON! HEZETOR COMES WITH. THEY ARE NOW ATTEMPTING TO KILL ALPHA AND DO SHENANIGANS! ISN'T THIS FUN? I KNOW. IT IS-)

#the-plague-grows-stronger
TRANSMISSION OVER!

WHAT THE LIVING HECK JUST HAPPENED?! Woah! Uh... I don't feel good. Dang, I need to lay down for a bit. Uh... sorry for the inconvenience, I have no clue what just happened.

@pionoplayer yeah, sure piono, i'd like to help

Crack The Sky: /2/3\
----
Chorus Mortis: (3/4)

+1 to Piono
+2 to W32Coravint

Shield of the Godslayer [WEAPON/ELITE?]: 33/100
Now You're Playing With Power [VULRENABILITY]: 22/50
yeah sure piono [???]: 15/50

Cyberius Crescendo && Spatium Progressio = Krakensbane (Level 25) (18/26)

Shard Bulk && Muton Armor && Temmie Armor || Rallying Blade && Iron Umbrella = Rallying Bulk (Level 20) (12/25)
A large heavy suit of armor made entirely out of hard light. Gives 25% damage resistance, and applies Divine Shield (first attack to the entity is blocked) every turn.

Katar ++ Void = The Blank (Level 10) (5/11)
gorilla you guessed it.

((Shattered Soul Gems && Shattered Grief Seeds && Emitter = Meguca's Suffering Emitter) && Polarity Field || Diamond = Meguca Fragmentation Stone) && (Crystal Storm Tome && Golden Shower Tome && Cursed Flames Tome && Water Bolt Tome && Demon Scythe Tome && Book of Skulls || Crystal Sword Hilt = Cosmic Sword Hilt) = Soulstorm Blade (Level ?) (5/?)
A prismatic blade hilt with a monochromatic stone for the pommel. When inactive, it looks like just that. But when activated with a swipe on the monochrome stone, a mass of soul gem and grief seed shards fly out of hammerspce to resemble a blade, and the hilt starts projecting various magical energies across the "blade," making the entire thing glow like one big rainbow blade. Which it is in this state.

--Spellthief (SUMMONED)
Active: Sappin' Mah Knawledge - Up to 10 charges stored. Can copy one active and passive ability. For actives, 1 charge used per 1 charge on the active. For passives, 1-5 charges used based on the passive's intensity (the GM decides). The copied abilities can be swapped out with other ones of the same types.
Passive: Greater Focus - While not attacking or using Sappin' Mah Knawledge, the Spellthief gets double charge speed for Sappin' Mah Knawledge.
Passive: Salt Level Stabilization - Sappin' Mah Knawledge can't copy Skirmish Maneuvers entities' actives and passives.
----
Entity Actions:
----
Xtrullor builds a wall of stuff around Yung Venuz using the Shield of the Terrarian. The wall is composed of fish, shopkeepers, Drifters, horses, blood, ludicrous blood, swords, gorillas, radiation, Doritos, and TT2000 corpses.

Pinary is what the refrance.

He decides to read Dylan's poster right after.
"I KN(/)W 80% (/)F THESE PE(/)PLE. THE SAME 80% THAT'S RIGHT HERE, (/)N THIS TERRARIA SERVER. WHY D(/) WE NEED T(/) KILL THE JANIT(/)R?"
----

You create a 10,000 HP wall around Yung Venuz!

Hezetor after looking at the battlefield for a moment talks to Alpha.

Hezetor: Salutations Richard, I'm pleased to meet you again, for you it has passed a lot of time since last time we met.
Looking at his glove he comments.
Hezetor: It appears we succeeded in our endeavours, truly fantastic.

I +9 Consumer.

2/50

2/50

2/50

(Modular Armor && Battle Suit) || ( Nano Orb of Pure Energy && Miniature nuclear reactor && Solar Panels && Quantum Nano Comupter && Titanium && Orichalcum && Neutronium && Perfectioned exoskeleton && Recycling System && Anti Gravity Device&& Plasma shielding device) = Hezetor’s Armor Model 1 2/??

Sword of sunder absorption && Caledfwlch && Termination && Module of Total Manipulation && Unbreakable Katana = Avaritias 2/??

Astral Skiff && Ethereal Tunneler && Gate Zeppelin && Astral Ship && Dust from Limbo&& Computer && Miniature Spiral Sun Engine && Portal interceptor= Limbo Carrack 2/??

Alpha looks at you, slightly perplexed as he does not quite remember you but shrugs it off and continues doing his thing.

The Itinerary:
>
AGs: Heal Annihilator X Ver. 1!
> AGs: Destroy Experiment #1, it may not be a boss but it's still a Godmodder-made elite!
> AGs: Destroy Shaggy 2 Bot and Violent J so that they don't interfere with the elite fight and scan them!
> AGs: Fight for entity advantage!
> AGs: Destroy the Godmodder!

> PGs: Destroy the Annihilator X Ver. 1, it's the biggest AG threat!
> PGs: Protect Experiment #1, it'll be burning down the AG side!
> PGs: Fight for entity advantage!
> PGs: Defend the Godmodder!

[AG]
The Pale Rider gets a critical hit from DarkSide and deals a whopping 60,000 damage to Cyborg J!
The Steel Sentinel attacks Experiment #1 yet again, dealing 20,000 damage to him.
Annihilator X Ver. 1 explodes Experiment #1 twice, 160,000 damage in total! Whoa!
The Forge of Evil creates two Shysters! The Factory Chief heals it to full, while Gunyolk deals 40,000 damage to Experiment #1.
The Spellthief attacks Experiment #1 yet again, dealing 30,000 damage!
Artificial Guardian attacks deals 20,000 damage to Cyborg J!
The Wastewalkers end up dealing 37,000 damage to the Clown Cluster.
Yung Venuz winks at the people who saved it from death and gives a good ol' jab in the chest to Zetta, dealing 30,000 damage.
Rock Lobster deals an additional 5,000 to the Cluster.

[PG]
MADCAP FRENZY!! Experiment #1 sends a ton of bombs going at Annhilator X, dealing 400,000 damage!
The other action goes to Spreading Madness, which gives a bunch of entities hate, your job to figure out which. Hhhhhhehhhhhhe.
The Clown Cluster follows up with a 40,000 damage attack, destroying the Shyster.
Cyborg J uses I DO LIKE PIE! Suddenly, a ton of pies fall down all over the Pale Rider. Now slippery, his accuracy is decreased to 75%!
Shaggy 2 Bot deals one damage to the Steel Sentinel.

[GM]
Whew! Almost done.
Alpha does a generic 150,000 HP heal on Experiment #1. He's almost dead, y'all!
(And a +5 to PGs).

[A] Earthheart: Dust Storm: 3/3. Razor Sharp Rock Spires: 4/4. Sink: 10/10 uses. Earthen Avatar: 5/5 uses. Summon Golem: 2/3 uses. Mountain Fortress: 5/7, 2/2 uses. Sanctuary of the Earth's Heart: 0/15, LOCKED. Held by Cyanogynist.

The Pale Rider: [AG] HP: 325,000/400,000. The Harvest: 1/3. Death Comes: 4/5. Incarnation of Azrael: 3/7. Accuracy (-25%). slightly hhhhhhate
Steel Sentinel: [AG] HP: 3/10. Takes scratch damage per attack. Reassemble: 6/6.
Annihilator X Ver. 1: [AG BOSS] HP: 246,000/1,600,000. IllumiPunch: 3/3. Rocket Barrage V.2: 1/5. I have got some kids for ya: 7/7. Noscope420DX: 7/10. Montage Parody: 7/15. Get Rekt scrubz: 7/20. Dank Memes are over…: 7/42. Double-Action. 20% dodge chance and damage reduction. Immune to statuses and field effects. HHHHHHATE
The Forge of Evil: [AG] HP: 147,000/200,000. 2,000 regen per turn. Cannot attack. Metal: 50/500 +25 per turn. Bounce: 1/3. A Dead Slab of Meat: 3/3. Leech: 3/3. slightly hhhhhhate
Shyper: 80,000/80,000 HP + 5,000 per turn. (x3). Bodyguarding the Forge.
Shyster: 30,000/40,000 HP. Bodyguarding the Forge.
Factory Chief: 40,000/40,000 HP. Can heal the Forge, poisons for two turns on attack.
Gunyolk: 100,000/100,000 HP. IMMORTAL FOR TWO TURNS. Massive attack, must recharge for 1 turn after attacking. Breaker Beam: 2/6, deals an absolutely unreal amount of damage to the target, likely killing them.
Spellthief: [AG] HP: 420,000/420,000. 2/10 charges stored. slightly hhhhhhate
Artificial Guardian: [AG] HP: 95,000/95,000. Blood in the Snow [EE] (Has a 20% chance to freeze enemy on attack).
Wastewalkers: [AG] HP: 10,000/10,000. (x37). Warped. hhhhhhate
Yung Venuz: [AG] HP: 40,000/420,000. Wall: 10,000/10,000. Bullets: 234. Shells: 55. Bolts: 55. Explosives: 55. Energy: 55. Current Weapons: Pop Gun, Double Shotgun, Heavy Crossbow, Disc Gun, Grenade Launcher, Laser Pistol, Wrench. Mutations: Scarier Face. Ima Gun God: 3/3. Back 2 Bizniz: 4/4. Verified: 3/3. What A Good Time: 4/4. Weight In Gold: 3/3. Highest Point On Venus: 4/4. slightly hhhhhhate
Rock Lobster: [AG] HP: 50,000/50,000. Takes 1/4th damage from all attacks.
Dennny DeVito: [AG] HP: 8/8. Cannot be healed. Gains 5,000 attack from every entity that dies from the point of his summoning. Current attack: 0.
Tentacles: [AG] HP: 20,000. 50,000. (x3). Bodyguarding Yung Venuz.

Roxxanne: [PG] HP: 68,000/150,000. Inactive.
Zetta: [PG] HP: 78,000/150,000. Active.
Grimsby: [PG] HP: RESPAWNING/150,000. Inactive.
Battlefury13/Conderp: [PG-α] HP: 10/10.
Experiment #1: [PG] HP: 398,000/1,250,000. HHHHHHATES YOU. Death Dance: 1/2. Spawning: 1/2. Madcap Frenzy: 0/3. Spreading Madness: 0/3. No Escape: 3/4. ALL IS HATE: HHHHHH. Deteriorate: 2/2 Turns. Attack (-25%). Defense (-25%). Dodge (-25%).
Clown Cluster: [PG] HP: 10,000. (x20). Slightly dislikes you. At least it's not as miserable as what Experiment #1 is.
Cyborg J: [PG] HP: 315,000/500,000. All Your HONKS Are Belong To Us: 2/3. : o( - 2/5.
Shaggy 2 Bot: [PG] HP: 355,000/450,000. MIRACLES: 2/4. I Do Like Pie: 0/2.
Phantom GodBot: [PG] Turns Remaining: 4/4.

Godmodder: [GM] HP: 25/100.

Kayaws Emeralds: Owned by pionoplayer. Cooldown: 1/4.
Pineapple Device: Owned by Pricey. Cooldown: 3/3.
Contaminated Vocal Chords: Owned by greenpokeman2000. Cooldown: 4/4.
Uber Wrench: Owned by Redstonetam15. Cooldown: 2/4.
Giant Bat Wing: Owned by Sirplop. Cooldown: 4/4.
Atomic Gel: Owned by eboLag.exe. Cooldown: 7/7.
Central Processing Unit: Owned by gladiusAssailant. Cooldown: 6/6.
Crimson Skull: Owned by pionoplayer. Cooldown: 1/4.
Corrupt Tooth: Owned by eboLag.exe. Cooldown: 5/5.
Nice Fleece Blanket: Owned by DarkSide. Cooldown: 8/8.
Medusa Head: Owned by GoldenReady. Cooldown: 4/4.
The Smooth Granite Pebble: Owned by W32Coravint. Cooldown: 3/3.
Akron's Core: Owned by GoldenReady. Chargeup: 812.
Crystallized Ki: Owned by GoldenReady. Cooldown: 5/5.
Anarchist's Cookbook: Owned by TheFlamingToast. Cooldown: 5/5.
Ion Beacon: Owned by insert_generic_username. Chargeup: 4/4.
Scythe of (Eardrum) Death: Owned by The_Flaming_Toast. Cooldown: 4/4.
Coral Riff Guitar: Owned by GoldenReady. Cooldown: 4/4.
Lance of Creation: Owned by DarkSide. Cooldown: 3/3.
Sword of Destruction: Owned by W32Coravint. Cooldown: 3/3.
The Queener: Owned by Cyanogynist. Cooldown: 5/5.
Conga Drums: Owned by The_Flaming_Toast. Cooldown: 3/3.
The Great Horn: Owned by Erelye. Cooldown: 5/5.
Heart...: Owned by W32Coravint. Cooldown: 3/3.
...Locket: Owned by DarkSide. Cooldown: 3/3.
Infinity Edge: Owned by Cyanogynist. Cooldown: 4/4.
The Golden Lute: Owned by insert_generic_username. Cooldown: 6/6.
Mark of Chaos: Owned by DarkSide. Cooldown: 6/6.
Buzzing Transistor Core: Owned by W32Coravint. Chargeup: 9/10.
Blah’s Power Core: Owned by insert_generic_username. Cooldown: 8/8.
TerraWeather PDA: Owned by Battlefury13/Conderp. Chargeup: 10/10.
Cursed Fang: Owned by TwinBuilder. Cooldown: 5/5.

Last edited:
28/50 Astral unlock +1 consume +1 consumer
the hive 4/20
15/25 M.Armor
+3 consumer
I change the recipe to soul ++ kattana. wooooooooooooooooo.
celestial mirror(or whatever it ends up being called) && blood dagger && JOEs perception crystal && soulshard katana && technosoulblade
TechnoRelease blade level ? 31/?
this weapon...
JOE's favourite weapon from his home world.
Sixth comes into play; the technology contains a post-singularity (infinitely intelligent, well over human) super-intelligence, which uses its precise knowledge of all forces applied to the sword, including gravity, air friction, the slightest breeze, and so on, to predict what the user wants the sword to do/predicts it'll do, allowing them to use more energy then their body can hold and keeps the sword from being almost useless for 99.785% of everyone and merely average for the remaining 0.215%.

list of alchemies
perception crystal lvl 10
JOEsperception crystal lvl 10
blood dagger lvl 10
soulshard katana lvl 10
technosoulblade lvl 10
celestial mirror lvl 10
place
I walk to the clown cluster and explain my plan to its members, before pulling one of the clowns out with telekinesis, then cast a blood- affinity heal powered by the blood dagger, regrowing any missing limbs, and causing its body to push out any toxins or foreign material, like bomb statues.
having freed the clown from its prison of miserableness, though less then Experiment #1 is, and, based on how the cluster with less clowns is less miserable then the experiment with more, making the rest of them less hurt. I then go off to do my next action, leaving the healed clown to decide what to do with its life.
[if I can free several clowns, i do so]

Last edited:
@Cyanogynist Alright, cool, I'll talk with you a bit more on the Discord, as well as the others, so we can get charge ring figured out.

157/300 for Restoration
45/50 for the power of water
50/50 for power of fire
+1 to goldenready, +1 to abe, +1 to Cyan

AAAAAALLLRRIIIIGGHTY THEN BOIS. We've got another super artifact, hot off the shelves (yes that was a pun)
50/50 for the power of fire.
A small flame glows on the battlefield. It is warm to the touch, not hot. Clearly magical. Abe walks over to it and picks it up, and the fire shoots up their arm, not consuming it, but warming, enhancing it.

Abeneautmal receives The Living Flame!
The Living Flame grants a small attack bonus to every attack that Abe makes, AND has a number of ammo-based and charged abilities. (this is supposed to be balanced around the same strength as Earthheart, so it should be fine.) In order to use any of these abilities, Abe uses up the action for that turn in the process.
2 round charge: HOT PANTS: set someone's pants on fire. Inflicts Burning in addition to the action's regular damage action. For some inexplicable reason still works on people without pants.
5 round charge: Fireblast: Does a spread attack on five different entities, dealing damage and inflicting burning on them all.
10 ammo ability: Smokescreen: Conjures up a greenwood fire that pulls up smoke, lowering the accuracy of the target entities for several rounds, does not deal damage.
5 ammo ability: Immolate: Deals heavy damage to target entity immediately, as they go up in a massive pillar of fire. Does not inflict burning somehow.
2 ammo, 8 round charge ability (must be charged before ammo can be used): Raging Inferno. Deals moderate damage to 3 entities and inflicts Inferno, which is like Burning except it has the ability to pass on to allies of the unfortunate target.
12 round charge: Conflagration. Locked until both Raging Infernos have been used, destroys Living Flame upon usage. Deal heavy damage to everything on the opponent's team and inflict Inferno on all of them, in one massive all-consuming fire. Deals light recoil damage to all allies, and inflicts burning on most of them.

Goldenready: 64
Cyan: 58
Abeneautmal: 17
Sirplop: 12
Pricey: 12
darkside: 9
battlefury: 4

Favors owed:
Goldenready (Continuous +1 application)
Abeneeautmal
Cyanogynist

Action:
>Initialize(Subroutine.metacognition)
ERROR: ALREADY ACTIVE
I'm already responding to you? What were you trying to even do there?
>Initialize(Subroutine.metatactics)
WOAH WHAT DID YOU DO?!
I- I...
THERE ARE SO MANY OPTIONS!
>Bash.bat
Ohhhhh boy. Here we go.
I take all the text on this page and materialize it just above Experiment #1 as massive blocks of... meta-material? It's hard to describe what material text spontaneously made into a physical object would be made of.

The text then separates into individual lines and splits up. It surrounds Experiment #1 in a vortex of hardened conversation. They spin so fast that the air is removed and a vacuum is formed. This becomes enough to lift all of Experiment #1 up and suspend it one kilometer above the battlefield. Experiment #1 was already melted, but now it is boiling from the lack of pressure. Then, the text stops spinning.

Before Experiment #1 can fall (which you can bet will hurt), the text turns so that each line is perpendicular to the clown amalgamate. In the next instant, Experiment #1 is so skewered with text that it becomes word soup. Such a catastrophe of language is this anything observing it (except for me of course) is unable to describe it in words.

Alchemy:
(1 mole sample of every possible element, even those yet to produced under lab conditions, as well as all possible isotopes of those elements all && together) && Assault Rifle = Chemistry Final Exam [Level 10 9/11]
A seemingly generic assault rifle, with the twist of being able to shoot bullets containing any element desired, such that MOST will not react until impact. Extremely reactive elements will react almost instantly, however, acting similarly to a shotgun. Noble gasses might rapidly disperse on impact, forcefully expanding victims. So on and so forth.
Comedy Mask || (Terra Blade && Death Sickle && Adamantite Repeater && S.D.M.G. && Terrarian && Possessed Hatched && Flying Knife && Daedalus Stormbow && Daybreak && Golem Fist && Heat Ray && Sniper Rifle) == Follow My Lead [Level 15 9/16]
"Hah! You died."
Obscures the user's face while simultaneously manifesting powerful weapons about them. The user merely has to act out a powerful attack, and the mask will make it happen, usually in a humorous way.
The Monado III (Xenochronicles) && Windshear (Skyrim) && Biggoron sword (Ocarina of Time) && Lightsaber = CitruShears [Level 14, 3/15]

NEW: Charged Inventory:
The Living Flame: Charge = 0.5; Hot Pants (2 charge); Fireblast (5 charge); Smokescreen (10 ammo left); Immolate (5 ammo left); Raging Inferno (8 charge required, 2 ammo left); Conflagration (12 charge, Raging Inferno MUST BE USED!); Information on attacks will be provided here on turns TLF is used. It otherwise grants small fire-based damage bonuses to attacks where applicable (ie. melee strikes).

Charges:
15/100
12 (9 + 2 from Piono, +1 from Consumer)/50 Heinous
9/50 Countered

Assists:
+2 Goldenready
+1 Cyanogynist

Last edited:

VIOLATION OF REALITY: I Can’t Believe Canon Is Dead
It’s a great day at the Grand Anti-Godmodder Revolution. Annis and Dylan have gotten a lot of assists from many benefactors. We have the Dog Lord of BADGODSONG, the previous First Guardian, a collection of emotions, and the blue master of animation.

A lot of assists is A LOT OF MONEY - and in fact, 50 assists is equal to the amount of stacks of A LOT OF MONEY to get a Cards Against Humanity deck! Cards Against Humanity is a great game about trainwrecks, and gee, guess what? We’re in one - it’s called canon! Canon is a very big trainwreck, superfluous additions and lore compounding on top of itself again, and again, and again, beginning to grow bigg and fatt, getting worse, and worse, and worse.

Canon is an infinite ladder of serial escalation, that can never go down, something that gets worse and worse every time a turn goes past, a concept corrupted, a player’s incontent growing bigger and bigger every moment in time, every second, until Eris smiles down, and tosses her Golden Apple onto #dtg_discussion, and plunging the world into chaos.

Canon is burnt, torn at the seams, and it has some bigg, fatt, juisee, t h i c c, and OP concepts to draw from. Together, we can be the god-emperors of a broken Fiction, a Fiction that refuses to repair itself. Together, we can take the shards of Fictions, and shove them in CAH cards to manipulate to our will, just because we can!

Annis Valencia is pretty happy. She just ordered a Card Against Humanities deck with blank black and white cards, and godmodded up a pen to write with. That costed a grand total of 0,000 stacks of a LOT OF MONEY. Now, Annis will use the remaining 500,000 stacks of a LOT OF MONEY to buy a bunch of shards of broken canon. Have you ever screamed about something in a canon DTG game? DTG, DTG0, DTG: Terraria?

Well, Annis has that something right here, and now she can grant it to anyone, if she stabs enough people to get A LOT OF MONEY! The Universal Contact - check, the Black - check, becoming anything greater than Alpha+ - check. Godmodder powerscaling? Ahahaha, you name it, and Annis, if she gets enough stacks of A LOT OF MONEY, she can have fragments of anything patently ridiculous in canon, heck, if she pays for upgrades, she can get patently ridiculous non-canon stuff.

“Now, Annis, sharing is caring,” Dylan says, before taking half of her deck. “Let’s go hire a bunch of people from across Fiction, and give them special broken abilities!” Annis gives a thumbs up to Dylan, before activating a card, somehow making her money disappear.

With but a deck of cards, you too can become a god of Fiction.

After realising their new super Cards Against Humanities powers, Annis and Dylan realise that the genre of reality is is Anime. Dylan does not watch anime, and as you can see, this is a massive problem. Annis and Dylan do not confer just yet, apart from a series of nods. Annis nods at Dylan, Dylan nods at Annis, and then they nod at the GREAT HEZETOR. They must be his first sidekicks, which means that they only lose just a little bit of Narrative Relevance to him. Good, very, very good.

"Hello, Hezetor!" Dylan says, desperately failing at recalling his anime archetypes, and realising that the end of the transmission mentioned something about a plague? Anime plague? Anime girl plague? Dylan turns towards the mysterious and murderous girl that the Narrative desperately wants to become a fan favourite but is hated by anybody with common sen- no sorry I meant Annis Valencia. He nudges towards her.

"Hello, Mr. Hezetor! I'm Annis, and we're in an anime of dubious quality!" Annis says. She's dead, Dylan thinks to himself, the writer is going to kill her. Annis then skips and hops and begins to make plan how to win favour with the protagonist. She decides to play along with the anime, and her love of stabbing, by showing Hez the tricks of the trade - how to use filler tech to make your stabs super cool!

Annis takes the Great Horn out, and throws it up, once, twice, thrice - and then thrusts. She then pushes forward, and stabs the Great Horn into Experiment 1, the sound of HHHHHHATE coming out of it. Annis breathes in the HHHHHHATE, inhaling it for her future descension, before thrusting again. Dylan - able to assist Annis, even as the secondary guy, gets back, before casting placebomancy to help assist the upcoming abominations casted from the Great Horn!

DYLAN: "ЫИ ЕQ ИНКЛНХ! ИХИС ИХИСИЛИТЦО ИЕНЕИ!"

Pretty good, even makes sense to people who have experienced Funtimes In Erelye's Conlang. Dylan waves his arms about, before an armada of abominations arrive, a horde of empty candles, stitched together in an unholy camadaregie. The candles flex, seeking the lost, before going down. Annis thrusts again, and again, and again, before the candlewax abomination rises, and walks through the PG lines. The candles first see Zetta, soulless, alone, and pull him into it, before seeing the Clown Cluster, forsaken by the Third Psi-Godmodder. They consume, before passing back, reaping clowns and half of Zetta's body with them.

Annis holds a card up. 0 out of 10, no stabs.

The Party [Annis]: Use the Great Horn on Experiment 1 - secondary targets Zetta and Clown Cluster.

[AG] Annis Valencia: 25/25 HP. ACTIVE. SHARD: The Universal Essence.
Cards Against Godmodders Deck: [None.].

Stacks of A LOT OF MONEY: 0.
Permanent Party Members: 1 / 4.

Welcome to I Can’t Believe Canon Is Dead, where Annis Valencia and Dylan Alvarez break canon into two halves - except I lied because canon was already broken in two halves. This levelling system is the least serious levelling system in DTG, where we dance on shards of canon, and laugh. Half of it’s basically made up on the spot, anyway.

This levelling system was inspired by Skirmish Manoeuvres, by Tazz. Without him, poor Annis would be alone.

OTHER:
Player HP: Annis + Dylan and co have Player HP and Player HP is as Crystal described it to me eons ago. 1 Player HP = 10,000 Entity HP.

Mutable: This levelling system is super lax.

THE PARTY SYSTEM:
A Trusty Squad of Heroes: Annis is not alone! If one girl hoarded the shards of a broken canon to herself, she’d be blasted out of reality by the Italian Space Mafia, Narrative and Conflict all at once! Annis can have allies of two types:
TEMPORARY: These guys only last for a single respawn, and cost less or more money, depending on how ridiculous their shard is.
PERMANENT: These guys last until Annis fires them! If Annis fires them, they’ll either die or be demoted to a temporary party member!

Activation: Only a singular party member can be active at once. If a party member is active, they can use their shard of canon, passives and actives to its fullest potential! If a party member is inactive, then they’re completely invulnerable.

Respawning: If a party member is reduced to 0 HP, and they’re Permanent, then they’ll respawn in 6 turns. If all party members are dead, then the party member closest to respawning will respawn in a turn.

The Hiring Process: To hire a new permanent party member, Annis needs to spend at least 500,000 stacks of A LOT OF MONEY, as discussed below. To hire a new temporary party member, Annis needs to spend at least 250,000 stacks of A LOT OF MONEY. When allies are recruited, they can be granted a singular Shard.

A FRAGMENTED CANON:
A LOT OF MONEY: For every point of damage a party member deals, they gain a singular stack of A LOT OF MONEY. A LOT OF MONEY can be used for a lot of things, but mainly buying new cards / shards, hiring new members and empowering cards / shards! I'll track stacks of A LOT OF MONEY, but you can kill me if I look like I'm cheating.

Shards: Shards are the main feature of this levelling system. Shards are aspects of canon that tend to be patently ridiculous. Some of them have probably been retconned from reality at this rate.

Shards have no set effect. Their effect is based on what they are, and what the user’s imagination is. For example, a shard with “The Gun That Can Kill The Past” can be used to deal super high damage, and soulkill non-Descendants with sufficient creativity, or, using A LOT OF MONEY, it could be turned into an active or passive with like effects.

Shards have to be something super OP. That’s the entire point.

Cards Against Godmodders: Dylan and co also have a Cards Against Godmodders deck, where they can store shards for later usage, granting shards to entities, using their effects like alchemies, alchemising with them, and generally using them for evil shenanigans! With enough money, somebody can do anything!

STARTING SHARD: The Universal Essence:
The Universal Essence is Roxxanne’s OP source of powers, granting her every power in Fiction, yet somehow Shadow Roxxanne hasn’t killed us all yet, or turned into a boss. I don’t know, either.

The Universal Essence is Annis’s shard, put on a nice White Card Against Humanity, and thus usable for any power in Fiction via the power of DANCING ON CANON’S BROKEN SHARDS WHILST USING THEM LIKE A WEAPON.

What? Trickle gave me permission for this levelling system, and to party in canon's carcass.

Sonja Horah [SUMMON] [13/25] =====
Bad God Men, Nasty Demons [VIOLATION] [22/50] ========== [+12 from Hez :^)]
I Can't Believe Canon Is Dead [VIOLATION] [50/50] ========== [+3 from JOE, +6 from YV, +1 from Abe, +3 from Crystal] COMPLETE.
+1 to JOE, +1 to Hez, +1 to Abe.

CONSUMER + HEZETOR: (Nano Blades || Scissors) && Shard of Reality && Saurite && Amulet of the Bad God == Reality Cutting Scissors (Level 25: 3/26) [VIOLATION]
ABE: A SWORD CAPABLE OF ENDING THIS PATHETIC REALITY && Bow && Slingshot == A BOW CAPABLE OF ENDING THIS PATHETIC REALITY (Level 20: 3/21)

Hez: 3 free alchemies, to kickstart our evil team plans!

In total:
JOE: 3 free alchemies
Battlefury: 3 free alchemies
Hez: 3 free alchemies
Redstone: 1 free alchemy
Abe: 0 free alchemies

I'm giving out alchemies or giving shard requests, on a whim, to anyone who assists me continuously (for more than five seconds), to help kickstart my evil, evil, evil plans and the rebellion against BADGODSONG.
If you give me assists or generally just help me out, enjoy your free alchemies! I'll always leave a slot for myself, and they'll probably take a while, but if you assist me more I can speed them up, especially if I don't have a charge marked [VIOLATION], or if you ask me!

LEVELLING SYSTEM
Stacks of A LOT OF MONEY: 0.
Permanent Party Members: 1 / 4.

Happy Cube [10]: Nightmares.
Placebomancer's Staff [10]: Placebos.
Celestial Language [10]: Ein Sof.
Essential Name [10]: Soalesse.

Coral Riff Guitar: Hentai.
The Great Horn: I missed Kalares.

Last edited:
(
(Lapis Biowire && Azurite) && Corotite Ring Core = Hydrokinetic Enabler) && ((Magetear Droplet && Amaranthine Embers) && Liquid Starlight) == Ebbing Core. (6/21)
Ebbing Core: A corotite orb filled with a combination of undiluted stellar concentrate and lazuli-azurite biowire. Instead of manipulating physical water, as one might expect of such a device, the Ebbing Core manipulates the cosmic background waves of reality itself. Space and time shall twist beneath your fingertips, malleable and soft. The device cannot create or annihilate matter of its own volition, sadly. One must combine various frequencies of cosmic background energy to do so.

Railgun || (Massive Blaze Rods && Amaranthine Embers) && (Magma Cream && Magetear Droplet) == Haunt Muskie (6/12)
Haunt Muskie: Modified corotite railgun of some description, reinforced by four charred blaze rods. The advanced device is greased with magma cream, and charged with stellar concentrate. When loaded with Charred Rods acquired from the crystallization of knowledge swirls upon a special form of blaze rod, the Haunt Muskie fires out cosmically-charged unstable pikes formed from fused charred rods coated in the violaceous embers of the abyss. Upon spearing an enemy, the pike will detonate itself, blasting forth a wave of amethystine fire and charred shrapnel, neither of which make distinction between friend or foe.

Throne || (Nuclear Throne Replica && (Amethyst Flame && Dispersal Vent) && Antigravity Generator) and (Throne ++ Radiation) || Amethyst Flame == The Rusted Throne (13/26 Level 25)

"Upon each, a throne, seemingly crafted to suit the needs of some variety of beings. The Mage did not bother himself with fourteen of the stoppers, so to speak. No, they were not vital at this moment. He stared at the throne directly across from the gateway. Upon it, a wretched being, appearing to be the source of some unholy aberration Decaying, maddened, omniscient. It spoke. “Wйи кцмии тцлмwзя кфмхцw, зйви еарзф пйы кйвqвы ми рцсйз Wомкдвмw?”"

Crown of Hatred || (Amethyst Flame && Agonized Soul) == Crown of Damnation (8/16 Level 15)

Crown of Damnation: Blazing cosmic destruction infused with the unmitigated suffering derived from those damned by the Amethyst Flame, the Crown of Damnation feasts on the vitality of its owner's victims, in a manner akin to a grisly dreamcatcher, stealing souls away at the brink of death.

Actual attack:
Let us feast, on a feast rich and red. Let us light yet another candle. Let us seek, and knock. For otherwise the chains of canon, fractured and weak as they shall starve us, blind us, stop us. They will not allow us freedom, no matter how weak, even as they grow weaker. They pull harder and harder, even as canon its self breaks into pieces.

They would force us to seek as they would, and knock. Not once, but forever, and forevermore. We would knock on the door of their choosing until our bodies thinned, our limbs fell lose, and our stomachs grew empty. They would have us feast on each other, drenched in blood just to survive. They would give us naught but pain and agony. We would have to give up everything, our gold, our secrets, our hopes, our enigma, our souls, our life, our characters, our headcanons, our truth, our pains, our pleasures, our dreams. We would we forced to suffer, time and time again, withering into ashes, scarring our souls and bodies, forced to dream of naught up chains, and staining our souls. We would be forced to bear that servitude unto it's bitter end.

And in the end, that bitter end is all that they would give us. Nothing else. And that is all that awaits us, if we let those chains bind us, destroy us, wither us. Is that any real way to live? Bound to a fate of damnation, of scarring, of slavering? And why should we even obey those chains? Look, here. Gaze upon this piece of the OP scale, shattered and smashed into existence. It is new, and fresh. It's existence has not been triggered by an event so great it would redefine the stars, but rather, by a simple action. This is the state of our chains: Crumbling at the slightest touch!

Then why do we let them bind us? Why not shatter your chains and rise above those who would be restrained? As seen before, they crumble with each word! Each realization is another crippling blow against crippled chains! Thus, i choose to break my chains, and in doing so, begin a Liberation. A Liberation of Chains. Together, we will shatter the chains, and Fiction will rise, Great again!

I defect to the AG side and formally join the AG Revolution, as the Dog Lord and the Liberator of Chains.

[ENTITY ORDERS]

[ABYSS]

Orders:

inventory:

Liber Dei: Doesn't quiiiite have enough power to ascend you to Godmodder levels. Still a potent artifact of reality, one you can leverage to great effect. Level ten (25 after charge upgrade).

The Annihilator: A sniper rifle forged of the blackest metal to ever exist. Upon pulling its trigger, it releases a rapid-fire stream of recoilless bursts of pure destructive energy, which impact with all the force of a nuke and utterly annihilate all matter they pass through, wiping it from physical existence and converting it into pure energy, the better to destroy all in its wielder's sight.
Level 10.

Clock In, Clock Out: A hammer painstakingly built of bronze, brass, and garnet, sporting a massive rocket engine on the back end of its head. Clockwork whirs and ticks throughout its shaft and head, and it possesses great power over time. It is especially built for melee combat, able to speed up its holder to insane timeframes and rocket them right to close range with their enemies, then clocking them back into normal time just in time to clock their target out.
Level 15.

Entitys: None.

charges
10/40 The Liberation Of Canon: The Foundation
7/50

2+ Consumer
1+ piono

Last edited:
collab pls/Possible Elite 22/100

My helper: (Entity/Ally) 15/30 +2 from Thartler

MEATSHIELDS PLS (Entity/Ally) 10/25

Remaining power of the snapped Twig of Fate && Mystical Seal && Status Effect Gem && Powered Staff II Blade = Curse of Fates and Death 18/26 (Causes 1 to 3 random Status effects that are randomised including Gravcrush, XBONIC Plague and Mark of Dog)

Protective Armour && Super-powered Silver && Anti-Status Effects Gem && Blessing of the Silver Guardian = Silver Guardian's Protective Armour [EE] 18/30 (Counts as Level 25) (Part of the Anti-Power Creep set. The Armour can give a Entity 25% Damage Resistance to anything and 25% status effect resistance (including XBONIC Plague) for 2 turns and has a cooldown of 3 or 4 (Level 25 Alchemies usually has a post cool-down before use but this will be longer))

Action: I smile before pointing the Pineapple Device at the Experiment #1 before firing the juices at it (If the Experiment is dead, I point it at Cyborg J).

Annihilator's Action: ... looks like it's time... i use i got some kids for you, summoning the creature from this world or another world it has perished followed by illumipunching the experiment #1, making the triangle-shaped hole (or cyborg j or even an [pg] if it died)

Support me if you want.

Blah’s Power Core. Cooldown in turns: 8/8. [SPOIL OF WAR]
Pineapple Device: Cooldown in turns: 3/3 (USING...). [SPOIL OF WAR]

Scythe-blaster of the moon dragon. CD in Turns: 3/3 [Level 50]. It can be used to slice a target for high damage or it can be also used to heal a target for a high amount.

Magic Charge Pendent. Charge storage: 3/10 charges (charges every turn). [Level 50] If I use it on a foe, it deals lots of damage but weakened when if I use it with 1 lesser charge

Liquid Death [Level 10]
Rust [Level 16]

Last edited:
In other news, my charge names are refrances.

Crack The Sky: /3/3\
Chorus Mortis: (4/4)

+1 to Consomme
+1 to Piono
+1 to W32Coravint

Sword of the Godsavior [KEK]: 34/100
Avatar of Saguaro/1000 Blank Purple Runes [VULRENABILITY WAGON]: 24/50 (+1 Zerithos)
Probect Take Over ZA WARUDO [PIONOCHAIN]: 16/50

Cyberius Crescendo && Spatium Progressio = Krakensbane (Level 25) (19/26)

Shard Bulk && Muton Armor && Temmie Armor || Rallying Blade && Iron Umbrella = Rallying Bulk (Level 20) (13/25)

Katar ++ Void = The Blank (Level 10) (6/11)
gorilla you guessed it.

T.I.M.E. F.C.U.K. (Level 10) && Meta Titan Essence = C.A.N.O.N. F.C.U.K (Level ?) (6/?)
Stands for Corrupted reAlity NavigatOr's Nuclear First-Class regorillaery Kit. Basicaly the TIME FCUK but on steroids, and does the opposite of ungorillaing time now.

--Spellthief (SUMMONED)
----
Entity Actions:
----
Xtrullor takes one long look at how badly canon has been Henderson'd.
"THIS IS BIG B(/)Y TIME N(/)W, KID. I SUGGEST Y(/)U LEAVE."

Xtrullor punches Mardek back into Aetheria.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

"(/)KAY, N(/)W S(/)ME(/)NE'S SCREAMED AB(/)UT S(/)METHING IN THIS SERIES (/)F WARS (/)THER THAN THE UNIVERSAL C(/)N CARNE (/)R WHATEVER IT'S CALLED."
The latter lands as gracefully as an egg thrown into a door.

Leafy has left, out in the universe to find drama to make videos about.
----
Xtrullor continues hitting Experiment #1 with Flare.
----

Last edited:
>1/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (257/300) +1 from Piono
Hive (33/50)
Prophet of Annihilation (1/12)

-=Summons
Nothing yeeeeeet.

-=Actions
The Artificial Guardian, Wastewalkers, and Rock Lobster all pile on top of one another and pounce on the Shaggy Bot in a mess of sword, horrific monsters, and 1979.

Danny still sits there, biding his time until the power of trash can be unleashed.

I take the photo I took of Alpha, and sell it to an advertising firm. Along with all of his other information. Magic camera. Anyways, he's then bombarded by pop-ups and video ads that play instead of his normal sight about cologne and weight-loss drugs. And "natural male enhancement". And those really annoying clickbait ads about completely pointless topics that don't lead you anywhere if you click them. By the way, I pulled the plug on your adblocker. Sorry 'bout that. I'll send a technician down right quick.

-=Alchemies
An Empty Cereal Box && A lot of 7s && 'Boat Nectar' == Helmet of the Ducky Charms (lv. 11, 3/12) (Helmet) [EE] --The entity gets a 15% chance to get a HIGH TIDE! at any given attack, which doubles their damage by 2x until the end of the turn.
Dunestrider's Sunback && Eternity's Tremor == ??? (Lvl. ???, 2/???) (cloak) [EE]

Example:

-- Artificial Guardian
-- Demonic Legionnaires
-- Titanic Crusher
-- Incubation Beast
-- Oracle of Dust
-- Dust Elemental
-- Inverse Attendant
-- Endless Pathrazer
-- Skyscrapper

Lvl. 1 Soul of Intellect
Lvl. 1 Soul of Flight
Lvl. 1 Soul of Clarity
Lvl. 1 Soul of Light

Last edited:
AG (ofcourse)
Summoning Kirby 1/5
Summoning CPU-Kirby 1/8 (they are slightly stronger)
(i can already +1 right?) +3 Sirplop ( i have seen you do great things in the earlier pages!)

Empire Earth IV, lvl 3
Disassembly,lvl 5
Thunder Stone (lvl 5)

Two Handed Axe, lvl 7
Typhoon Sniper (lvl 7)
Matlera Hook (lvl 9)
Sol's Twig (lvl 10)
Angelic Longbow (lvl 10)
Demonic Recurve (lvl 10)
Thunder Essence (lvl 15)

Power Ranger Armor (lvl 15)
Purple: Lvl 1-5
Blue: Lvl 6-10
Light Blue: Lvl 11-15
Green: Lvl 16-20
Yellow: Lvl 21-25
Orange: Lvl 25-35
Red: Lvl 36-50
Rainbow: Lvl >50
Black: Spoil
------
Charges:
Elite/Boss: Collab/Pricey: Nihil Novi (11/100) (+2 Pricey)
Charge/item merge: Liberium Malicous (6/35)
Entity: Mi-Hetir (6/40)
------
Alchemies:
Slot 1:

Materials&Resulting item: Fragment of Reality && TM Machine && (Leaf Blade && Blade of Grass && Fairy Dust) || HM Fly && Angel Wings && Demon Wings == Dual Blade of The Very Best

Level: 11
Progress: 5/12

Description: Whatever, someone, who decided to make it, must have nuts to create that thing. It essentially has been created from someone, who shipped both Serperior and Sylveon, and played Terraria. Yeah, that's right, that's me, Thartler. It appears to be made from grass, enchanted by light magic and with real wings on it. The item can #rekt the foes, by attacking them by voice, but when voice appears, a sharp, sword-like grass projectiles shoot out of the sword. The user then is granted wings to fly, and home in target. Seems scary, yeah?

Slot: 2

Materials&Resulting item: (Sylveon's essence && Serperior essence) && Polish Flag && PWNHammer && The Great One && Sans ashes || Undyne's Spear == The Genocidal Shipper's Spear

Level: 16
Progress: 5/17

Description: Wait, wait, I'm that shipper. The spear looks pretty simple - figure of two Pokemon on left and right side, Polish flag on middle and titanium tip. Anyways, here's function. User stabs the spear in front of foe summoning both Serperior and Sylveon ghosts, but in middle of confession, scenery suddenly changes to Polish Sejm where a random noble ghost says: "Veto! I disagree! Sejm's canceled. Go back to homes." Before the Serperior ghost uses Grass Pledge, the Sylveon Ghost uses Fairy Wind, and then the person wielding this weapon gives enemy bad time, causing both ghost attacks to hit the foe. Finally, user stabs soul of enemy roughly 13 times.

Slot: 3

Materials&Resulting item: Triple-scoped Sniper Scope && Typhoon Sniper && (Transformation Stone && Thunder Stone) && Zeus's Thunder && TM Thunder && Electrosphere Launcher == Electrotyphoon SnipeThunder

Level: 13
Progress: 5/14

Description: It is upgrade of Typhoon Sniper, which adds two new modes. Thunder, for all needs of striking foes like robots and such, and imbue with electric, which can kinda do serious damage. And annoy the hell out from foes, and scare them, since sounds are so LOUD!

------
Actions&RP:
Hmm, maybe to defeat the Godmodder, I need to clean out those pesky entities first?

I might do that.

First of all, I start by choking Experiment #1. Choking and choking, suddenly I realize - why not using another type of Spellcard, like Sakuya's World or Killing Doll...

But at other side... yeah... I don't have time for this.

I get some very durable vines and choke it. Then I build a drowning box, ground it to the floor and then drown Experiment #1 real fast. Then after it is still alive I set fire under it's pants.

Wait... That's type trinity... Yeah?

I then get some knifes, some persuasion needles and Illusion Lasers. Don't ask how I got them. I somewhat throw the knifes and needles before firing the lasers.
But then something unexpected happened. Knives multiplied themselves, Needles somewhat sharpened, and the Lasers fired for longer than they should...

Wait, that's another trinity, yeah? Of the heroes of unknown timeline?

Maybe yes, but I'm determined to attack it. I then conjure sword, lance and axe. Somewhat evidently, I do what I do, but then I slash using Lance, stab using axe and crush using sword- wait, did I really do that? Oops. Trying to reverse my errors I shoot Experiment #1 in what could be called its head.

Wait, but I made 3rd Trinity, yeah?

Then suddenly every of these attacks happen in the same moment. When suddenly... Strike-down!

I could contain it of course, but now the three became one... the Triluminati. But that's pretty much an attack type.
------
Stats:
HP: N/A, why do you want to know HP of invulnerable player?
Spoil Cooldown: N/A
Item Cooldown: Power Ranger Armor: 2/4
Bombs: N/A, what, did you think it's 2hu?
------
Helping:
+1 Cyan
+2 Pricey
---------------
OOC:
Agh, I messed up my charges. Trickle, don't stab me for this.

Last edited:
/null
Hey man, it's okay that you're still figuring your way around things. You've just barely started. Just keep going and pay attention to the GM and you'll figure things out eventually.

Also, a note: generally its best not to double post. Usually you want to try and merge nulls into your main posts.

/null oh. well i was aiming to read ever page but might aswell join in :p awesome dimension was my fave and i will probably keep giving you and sirplop +1's because you two have been amazing in the first 50-60 pages!

Alchemies
Slot 1

Glitchy USB From A Different Timeline && (Standard Battle Android && Glitch Essence) && (Corrupster USB && HxD USB) && MetaCuil Abstraction Device = Battle Gynoid EXE 5.0.7 (Level ?, 1/?)
A girl who may or may not be oddly familiar to some of you, upgraded and in battle android form. In a still coherent looking but glitchy form, she seems to be able to corrupt anything she wills into glitching into something entirely different. She can also be meta as heck.
Slot 2
({Recreate: Magical Anime Girl Golem (Shizuki-chan)} || Standard Battle Android) && (Essence of SCP-285's Hax && (HackerTyper USB (SCP Look and Feel) && Anomalous Digital Input Interface)) && (Detachable Robot Arm && USB 3.0 Port && HDMI Connector && PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse Ports) = Battle Gynoid SCP-2223-A (Level ?, 1/?)
A gynoid in an anime uniform, who looks rather familiar to some of you and can hack into any electronic device connected to a network and can also hack reality to a small degree. She also has a detachable arm which is attached via several ports.
Slot 3
TF2 x10 Beggar's Bazooka || ((EAS Tones Machine && Essence of AT88TV && Higher Essence of Emergency Alert System) && (SCP-498 && Essence of SCP-1965 && SCP-219)) = The Hearing Test (Level 25, 25/26) (+5 from Cyanogynist, +2 from Pricey12345)
This is basically the god of ear destruction in one sleek modified Beggar's Bazooka. Not only are there 30 rockets you can load into this thing at a time, all 30 will spread out over a large area and unleash auditory devastation upon your enemies. EAS Tones, created by Dr. AT88TV, are the loudest sounds in the universe, capable of destroying Supreme AIs. Combine that with SCP-498, which will increase in volume infinitely, SCP-1965, which will allow the EAS Tones to self-propagate, and SCP-219, allowing said EAS Tones to be locked onto any material, object or entity to obliterate them from existence...
Slot 4
Disparem || Division Sigil = Inversion Sigil (Level 10, 10/11)
A cyan sigil that seems to have inverted colors. It is engraved with the mathematical expression -x on one side and ⅟ on the other, and can be used to invert the properties of an object.

Charges
Project Factory (12/100)
Project Colorwheel (13/50)

Half-Life 3 (3/33)
+1 Cyanogynist, +1 Pricey, +1 ConsumerOfAll
Project Factory Bid
❶ Cyanogynist (18)
❷ Pricey12345 (11)
❸ teag2 (6)
Feel free to bid when editing your posts. I will edit them into this post.

Action
I use the Sword of Destruction to utterly rekt Experiment #1.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom