Search results for query: *

1. 0cra_tr0per

Is modded spearman viable?

And where would it be placed on a tier list, and what is it's strengths and weaknesses? Also, what mods are advised for this class?
  2. 0cra_tr0per

Weapons & Equip More grenades: Because exploding throwing weapons are fun.

Hello, this is my first suggestion. Now, you know Grenades, they're pretty good AoE throwing weapons, but they just need something to make them worthwhile. Introducing this thread! Some revamps I'd like to have to the grenades is Overhauling the Grenade Launcher. Why does the grenade launcher...
  3. 0cra_tr0per

Pixel Art 0cra's Sprites, taking requests!

Basically just where I display my sprites. Requests are open. I will update this thread as the sprites get made.
  4. 0cra_tr0per

ROLL TO DODGE: A RNG based adventure!

Also you can drop in and out at any time, but you can still be targeted by actions if you've posted within the last 3 rounds. I will have the RNG roll the dice about every 9 posts. also if this belongs somewhere else just move it @mods
  5. 0cra_tr0per

Pixel Art 0cra's Sprite Request Thread!

So yea, I decided to make a thread where I make sprites on request. I've only made 1 sprite before, and here it is. (I cringed at it a lot when reviewing the sprite, so yea, don't expect high quality, but I'll try my best.) But anyways, I'm accepting requests, from kitbashes (modifying parts of...
Back
Top Bottom