Search results for query: *

• Users: Holy Oily
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. H

Sprites Enchanted equipment (NOT MINECRAFT ENCHANTING)

I had this cool idea about making ancient weapons from some long lost civilization, the weapons could later be upgraded with materials gathered in hardmode. The ancient weapons. Ancient longsword 37 melee damage average speed average knockback same size as the blade of grass, a relatively...
  2. H

A potential upgrade to RIA!

YES, I know Tobbvald wanted Ria to be the ultimate sword, I just didn't want to let this idea go to waste. SO, you combine the three terra weapons from the red, blue, and green playthroughs to create Ria. But then I remembered the avalon mod, In the avalon mod there was a sword called Aeon's...
  3. H

Sprites Monster drops, weapons, armors and more.

My favorite Terraria Youtuber BaumProductions made his first play-through about of Terraria with Omnir's modpack, I loved how everything in the mod was either dropped from a monster or bought. I liked the idea and made my own items that could be dropped from monsters in Terraria. The Big Bad...
  4. H

Sprites Throwing Atlatls (early game)

I had a cool idea for a throwing weapon for the early game that works like the bone glove (automatically throws throwing weapons) Behold! Atlatls. If you don't know what an atlatl is I shall give a brief explanation. An atlatl is basically a stick with a notch at one end, atlatls were used by...
  5. H

Sprites New early game armor and weapons (throwing included)

I have always wanted to see more variety in the game. For example: right after you beat the wall of flesh there are multiple weapons you can work towards for each class. If I was playing pure melee I could farm the snow biome for the Ice Sickle/Frostbrand, I could farm the desert monsters to get...
  6. H

Sprites MOAR SPEARS making spear playthroughs much easier

I have made some cool new spears for the game, I took all the different areas of the game and put each existing spear in a tier. I then made a spear for the tiers that didn't have a spear. First we have the bone spear The bone spear is a rare drop from the Undead Miner (I think thats what it's...
  7. H

Sprites The three Knight armor sets.

First of all I am new to the forums and have only just started getting into spriting, so don't expect too much. I had a cool idea for a boss that would drop materials to make three different melee armor sets. One will have much higher damage and knockback but slower melee speed, one will have...
Back
Top Bottom