Search results for query: *

1. Unicron

PC Recovering Lost Worlds & Characters

Yo, i have the same problem. My character was okay, but my expert mode crimson world 'Compton', is gone. It's still there, but I haven't even killed the eoc apparently. The map will update wherever I go to as if I never touched the area. I killed the three Mech bosses, and found good things in...
  2. Unicron

Mobile Mobile hoiks?

around 70 beenades would do with a bridge. Anyway, back on topic, making hoiks are more than possible in mobile, in fact, you can make a skeleton engine on mobile. It's quite easy. For some reason, there must be that third hoiked block and it must always be on the left, it does not work on...
  3. Unicron

I think I found out how to get over 200 defense?

Somethings to staple about max defense: Since yall talking about mechanical cart and stuff, it is obvious that in order to achieve max defense (or, if possible, idk if it is possible or not, 200 defense) is to set your world (and character? I typed this with a new laptop but I haven't...
  4. Unicron

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

It is coming so near right now :naughty:. once console 1.3 comes, golly can't I wait for the mobile 1.3 to come.
  5. Unicron

Well I remember when I used to play the game on mobile around 1.1 and yeah I remembered going near a Dungeon and one dg spawned. :eek: I was scared the <vulgarity> outta my head.
  6. Unicron

Mobile Some stuff that needs changing.

Yeah, also I like the idea for "smart cursor" into mobile, (as in change three block wide hellavator into two block wide hellavators, like the pc version). Also kinda like when you hold onto/toggle something (like a button). Great idea isn't it? Also considering automatic wall placement. And...
  7. Unicron

An Official Introduction to Terrarian 1.3.1 Wiring & Mechanics

I still have a question... How can I send three consecutive signals to three outputs by using one signal? (and besides a timer, how do I make it continue with no delay? And a way to stop it).
  8. Unicron

Psst, you need to be behind Dungeon walls for the Dungeon Guardian to spawn. He is behind crimstone walls. You think that is weird, I found a Demon altar in a crimson area.
  9. Unicron

I have a question: Besides tablets and iPad, how will this 1.3 update effect smartphone users (like me) in terms of hotbar spaces. Currently it is limited to five slots (whereas tablets and iPad can have the option to have 5 or 10). Also how will it effect inventory space? In the pc and...
  10. Unicron

Time is money, therefore time is priceless

Time is money, therefore time is priceless
  11. Unicron

Mobile Timer Elevator 1.2.4

I know right? Sometimes the mechanisms can be activated when it is not directly wired into it (for example, when you wire a mechanism and the output is going right on top of a pressure plate / switch, activating the switch / pressure plate will cause the mechanism the activate). Anyway, I am...
  12. Unicron

Yo, thx for the follow. Who'd new I found anothe mobile user?

Yo, thx for the follow. Who'd new I found anothe mobile user?
  13. Unicron

I was gonna choose something else but to be completely honest i had no idea what i was thinking...

I was gonna choose something else but to be completely honest i had no idea what i was thinking. now I wished that I could have the same name as my YouTube account.
  14. Unicron

Mobile Timer Elevator 1.2.4

So this is what I got. I found this out when I was placing seven timers next to each other, so when I did and activated the first of the seven, it did nothing (of course) so I wired only 6 for some reason and activated the first timer, which then produces rather interesting results...
  15. Unicron

Treasure bags for Ocram, Lepus and Turkor? :D Who's gonna sprite them though? And what could possibly be the Expert mode exclusive item (I hope that Turkor will be made hardmode and tougher (cuz he's already too tough in early pre hardmode) and the item would be something related in healing...
  16. Unicron

Mobile Some stuff that needs changing.

I know that feel man. -_-All of them. Also, Vanity accessories slots. We have access to most of them, but when we do, it just takes up an extra functioning accessory slot... Also, I want Expert Mode to come. I've been in 1.2.4 for too long!! (who's gonna sprite the three other treasure bags...
  17. Unicron

[Guide] Improved 3-tile wide bidirectional hoik elevator

Two weeks in and you already have all that in your inventory? You're definitely into gaming I see, I took around that long too. But damn was this old.
  18. Unicron

Resolved Mechanic doesn't sell colored wires

Damn is this thread old.
  19. Unicron

Guide Complete Animated Guide to Teleporters!

Question. How does Zero make his gfycat gifs much longer? Here is one I made (and possibly making a new thread about it, yes it is totally unrelated to teleporters) It was supposed to go on after that jump on the hammered stairs.
Back
Top Bottom