Search results for query: *

1. Yog Sothoth

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Is it possible to negate the mod version check, as to load mods made for a later version of tmodloader?
  2. Yog Sothoth

PC Looking for specific accessory mod that might not exist.

So it occurred to me, "Why can't I put all these shackles on at once?", and that's why I'm here! Is there a mod that enables you to wear duplicates of accessories? Like 3 mage emblems, 5 shackles, or 2 panic necklaces. Sure, there are mods that combine multiple accessories into one, but I don't...
  3. Yog Sothoth

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

It's a bug then. (I think.)
  4. Yog Sothoth

Are the fire projectiles shot by you or by enemies?
  5. Yog Sothoth

Is there any way to disable the "resizing tile array" on world loading function? I use just under the maximum amount of mods my memory can hold and I find that I run out of memory unless terraria overhaul is the only mod loaded.
  6. Yog Sothoth

tModLoader Unusacies' Battle Rods Mod - Use special fishing rods as weapons!

Hmm... Just occurred to me that some later fishing rods have innate abilities like life/mana steal. Perhaps there's a rod with an AoE on bobber! Also thank you.
  7. Yog Sothoth

tModLoader Unusacies' Battle Rods Mod - Use special fishing rods as weapons!

How do you deal with multiple enemies as a fisherman? I have five bobbers, but they all stick in one enemy.
  8. Yog Sothoth

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Can you recommend another auto plant harvesting alternative? Actually, I guess everything has its own grow speed and we wouldn't want it to just lop off a pre-grown bud. :/ Thank you for your assistance.
  9. Yog Sothoth

The plant harvester doesn't seem to be working. Does it work on modded plants?
  10. Yog Sothoth

tModLoader Better Paint - Make the world your canvas!

Sorry to bring it up again, but in the video at 8.7 seconds you hover over a light green dye, might I ask for the process by which you made that?
  11. Yog Sothoth

Oh, just reread my comment. I mean copy colour of dirt, from dirt that has no paint on it and hasn't been sprayed before. Is it possible to extract "essence" of tree for a cave wall?
  12. Yog Sothoth

Ok, got some idea of what to do now. Is it possible to copy a colour from dirt or stone blocks with the copy colour function?
  13. Yog Sothoth

Thank you for the reply, but I meant more like... Where do I mix paints with cartridges? Where is the bulk of this done? Anvil, workbench, dye vat, alchemy lab?
  14. Yog Sothoth

How do I mix paint? That is to say, how do I make a color cartridge with a defined rgb? So far, the only thing I can think of is spraying a wall with paint until I get a good mix going.
  15. Yog Sothoth

tModLoader Summoners' Association

Instantly start dealing more, or after the debuffs pick up?
  16. Yog Sothoth

tModLoader Summoners' Association

You mention in the OP that there are massive buffs for using the sacrificial stone. What are these buffs exactly?
  17. Yog Sothoth

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

I don't suppose you could make summoners gain normal xp? I took your advice to use a direct weapon and used a mysterious skull from thorium, which is also a summoner weapon. Why not just have summoner xp be reduced if they stand still for 5 seconds? Of course it might be difficult to code a flag...
  18. Yog Sothoth

Well, guess I don't need a skybridge of solid blocks, it would cause more problems than convenience. Thanks!
  19. Yog Sothoth

The skybridge builder doesn't let me use stone brick or stone slabs for the bridge, only platforms. Do I need something in my inventory? I've tried 1998 of each block in my inventory, that didn't help.
  20. Yog Sothoth

Whoops! This isn't the tmodloader thread! Thanks for the the advice though.
Back
Top Bottom