Search results for query: *

• Users: tallstar27
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. tallstar27

an acheivement meme for your enjoyment

Terraria players: everyone has beaten the moon lord Terraria players: CRAFT A WORK BENC?H ?!?!!! PS - I don't have a reddit, but if anyone wants to post this same idea to r/terraria, I don't mind
  2. tallstar27

Game Mechanics QoL Suggestion - World and Player Notes

I just have a simple idea - can we add a space to type notes about your players and worlds? I have done many run-throughs now and it's hard for me to remember what farms I have on each world, whether or not I've beaten Plantera, if the world was created in 1.1 or later, etc. The little tree to...
  3. tallstar27

PC Collecting All Dev Sets; Check My Math?

Just so you're warned, there's gonna be a lot of math here. So, I want to get all the dev armor sets, and I was wondering what the probability of that happening was, so I could plan how many summon items to acquire. The results actually scared me a lot so I was hoping I did something wrong and...
  4. tallstar27

What's some sweet merch?

I gotta say, I love Terraria! I've been playing it since the 1.1 days and I've loved every minute of it (except for the minutes spent trying to find Truffle Worms), so of course I love all their merchandise as well! I have the Demon Eye, Eye of Cthulhu, and Skeletron plushies, the fake Night's...
  5. tallstar27

Xbox 360 Odd NPC Names

So a couple years ago I encountered a few glitched NPCs playing the Xbox 360 version. I know it's been a while and whatever glitch caused this has almost certainly been resolved, but I thought these were hilarious and couldn't find a better place to share them hahaha. Without further ado, I'd...
  6. tallstar27

PC I need help with my wiring!

Hello! Thank you for your interest in helping me with my wiring. I'm figuring with all the amazing engineers the Terraria forums are home to, someone ought to be able to figure out the solution to my problem. So for starters, I'd like to think that I'm not an amateur when it comes to wiring; I...
  7. tallstar27

Other Alternate Night

My suggestion is simple, and merely that an alternate night music, similar to the alternate day and alternate underground musics, would be a creative and easy addition to the game that would make the night time seem much more diverse and alive. If you need more of an explanation than that, I'll...
  8. tallstar27

NPCs & Enemies Glorify the Golem

Hello! Welcome to Glorify the Golem! We're here to talk about this guy: -------> :golem: <------- ~~~ The Issue ~~~ The fact of the matter is the Golem needs to be seriously buffed. "Slow down there," you may be thinking. "This is most likely just a case of one person thinking a boss is too...
Back
Top Bottom