Search results for query: *

1. T

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

does it matter, he should of been level 45 tops. youre a dev and thats your reply? Why is the wyvern anywhere near level 60 if most people go after them when they enter hard mode? No hope for the mod from the replies Ive read from you, just sad. God bless you
  2. T

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

The buff to enemies in this mod pack just ruins every damn thing and after playing on my world for nearly 16 hours, I dropped the mod. Could barely kill a wyvern because of its massive defense when I was level 50 and had my stats balanced between physique and fortify. Deleted the mod and...
  3. T

Standalone Have Bows/Guns shot certain ammo?

Anyone can tell me how to make bows shoot a certain arrow? I want to make the bow shoot multiple poison arrows
  4. T

tModLoader Namespace?

Yeah, I was an idiot. I wrote the item.shot incorrectly ... Thanks for the help thou
  5. T

tModLoader Namespace?

Thats what I have, when I copied and pasted it I was testing if that work. Thats not the problem
  6. T

tModLoader Namespace?

Im confused on the errors im getting right now. Im trying to make a yoyo but the projectile folder isnt working. "Cosmetic\Items\yoyomasteryoyo.cs(27,51) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'projectilemasteryoyo' does not exist in the namespace 'Cosmetic.Items' (are you missing an...
  7. T

How to recover mods folder?

Sorry for late reply, thanks for the advice. Ill just make a new mod, God bless friend.
  8. T

How to recover mods folder?

My pcs harddrive died a few months ago. Anyone know how to recover a mods original folders and such? Link to mod : https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/pompeii.51224/
  9. T

tModLoader Pompeii

Yo, my pcs harddrive died a few months back. How do I recover the original mod folders and such?
  10. T

tModLoader Pompeii

Make sure everything is the same name. Like if youve got a file named AwesomeSword, make sure it isnt spell AwsomeSword or something. Might also have to do with your caps too.
  11. T

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Is there a boss tutorial? Ive been looking for some but cant find it
  12. T

tModLoader [Tutorial] Projectile Guide and Implementation: tModLoader Edition

Thanks for the tip! Do you have any boss ai tutorials too? If you do, let me know :)
  13. T

Anyone for me to increase ranged shooting speed on acc

Im not all that good with coding but ill try it.
  14. T

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Whats the program you use for spiriting? I dont think the one Im using is meant for terraria.
  15. T

tModLoader Pompeii

16. T

tModLoader Pompeii

Sure, Ill update the main post in a few.
  17. T

tModLoader Pompeii

Yeah he upset me kinda too, deleted a few of my comments. And thanks for the help, im working on the sprites now.
  18. T

tModLoader Pompeii

Thanks for the advice, but howd you get all the items and get to the boss that fast? And the guy on youtube wouldnt explain the different types of boss AIs'.
  19. T

tModLoader Pompeii

Pompeii is a mod based around gear advancement, meaning taking one item and upgrading it to the next tier. Ill be working on different advancement paths for each weapons along with hybrid advancement paths too. Most of my inspiration comes from Soul game series(Demons souls and dark souls game.)...
Back
Top Bottom