Search results for query: *

• Users: Oxy
  • Order by date
  1. Oxy

Terraria State of the Game - April 2024

vertical conveyors AND they go into chests automatically? this is going to be a HUGE update for automation, i am terrified of what some people will be able to make with these
  2. Oxy

Terraria State of the Game - March 2024

these spoilers man... banners window... my inventory slots are crying with joy as we speak
  3. Oxy

Other Make a Terra Toilet achievement called "Seriously?", to get this, you need to craft 10 terra tolets. I love terra toilets. We live, we craft toilets!!

also, you could just throw the terra toilet into shimmer 10 times and craft it over and over
  4. Oxy

if i had to make a suggestion, what if love potions could be thrown onto two town NPCs to make...

if i had to make a suggestion, what if love potions could be thrown onto two town NPCs to make them love each other for a minute or two? it'd stop people from moving the arms dealer and nurse to every biome for pylons
  5. Oxy

i think it should be expected at this point for me to suddenly appear here once every half a...

i think it should be expected at this point for me to suddenly appear here once every half a year lol
  6. Oxy

o7

o7
  7. Oxy

NPCs & Enemies add "Kat" as a name for the black Town Cat

I know it's a bit of a stretch to ask this but I figure I may as well ask since there's no harm in doing so. our family lost our cat today, she was 19 and a half, her name was Kat, and she was a tuxedo. It'd mean a lot to me and I'm sure the rest of my family too if Kat was added as a name for...
  8. Oxy

Who is Terraria's Best Girl?

Oxy alternatively the Zoologist or Stylist I think they're cool or the Steampunker because she might be a Londoner
  9. Oxy

Items Make the "Guide to Peaceful Coexistence" and all of its components open and close-able!

Well I think it has a bookmark inside of it (behind the cursor) so it kindof makes sense, it's like it's been put down to continue reading later
  10. Oxy

a moment of silence

a moment of silence
  11. Oxy

if you could have 1 item in terraria in real life what would it be?

Rod of Harmony Witches Broom Legendary Terra Blade A second rl Terrarian one of these 4 I can't decide lol
  12. Oxy

I find corruption spawning after being the WOF so stupid

Because the achievement has only existed for like 12 days :^)
  13. Oxy

I find corruption spawning after being the WOF so stupid

you should do this around any NPC bases to prepare for hardmode, then once the Clentaminator is obtained, if you want to purify the entire world forever, you should make a ton of hellevators evenly spaced around the world, then use the Clentaminator on both sides of each hellevator
  14. Oxy

What's your most hated sounds on terraria?

Obviously repeated sounds are annoying, but ignoring that, I'm surprised nobody mentioned the teleportation sound. The high pitched whine at the end of the sound hurts my ears a little
  15. Oxy

Weapons & Equip First Fractal as a Shimmer re-skin of the Zenith

My girlfriend came up with the idea and I thought it was too interesting to not post about, if the First Fractal isn't going to end up implemented into the game, it would be an interesting idea to have it be a Zenith re-skin after throwing it into Shimmer, possibly even rolling into one of the...
  16. Oxy

Items Make the "Guide to Peaceful Coexistence" and all of its components open and close-able!

I second this, minus the killing bunnies part Though it would be an interesting idea if you could mark specific critters in the bestiary to be ignored by the books too, not sure how that would work but it seems interesting
  17. Oxy

Is “getfixedboi” actually fun?

It's been extremely painful (I'm playing on Legendary) but it's certainly a different experience and something worth doing at least once
  18. Oxy

PC Wall of Flesh suddenly takes 7k damage, dies, and drops no Treasure Bag

You're welcome! Also, thanks for being a part of one of my favourite games of all time I just gotta say it <3
  19. Oxy

PC Wall of Flesh suddenly takes 7k damage, dies, and drops no Treasure Bag

Video The description has my best explanation for the random damage spike but I have no idea why it didn't drop a bag, pretty strange E: According to the patch notes from a few hours ago you guys fixed it yay :>
  20. Oxy

I REALLY KEEP FORGETTING TO SIGN IN ON THESE FORUMS Last time I wrote a post here I lived in a...

I REALLY KEEP FORGETTING TO SIGN IN ON THESE FORUMS Last time I wrote a post here I lived in a different house
Back
Top Bottom