Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Video
The description has my best explanation for the random damage spike but I have no idea why it didn't drop a bag, pretty strange
E: According to the patch notes from a few hours ago you guys fixed it yay :>

Last edited:
I think the conclusion that the Zapinator got a really lucky hit is probably accurate; I noticed it took one big ~3000 damage hit, followed by another ~3000 hit, which killed it.

If the WoF spontaneously died for no reason, I wouldn't have expected to see this. But as you WERE using Zapinator, the chance of scoring outrageously high damage which could potentially hit repeatedly is definitely a valid possibility.

What it doesn't account for is the lack of a treasure bag. You aren't the first person I've seen reporting WoF not dropping a bag, but I've yet to see repro steps, and its currently on my radar to look out for.

Thanks for the report. :)

I think the conclusion that the Zapinator got a really lucky hit is probably accurate; I noticed it took one big ~3000 damage hit, followed by another ~3000 hit, which killed it.

If the WoF spontaneously died for no reason, I wouldn't have expected to see this. But as you WERE using Zapinator, the chance of scoring outrageously high damage which could potentially hit repeatedly is definitely a valid possibility.

What it doesn't account for is the lack of a treasure bag. You aren't the first person I've seen reporting WoF not dropping a bag, but I've yet to see repro steps, and its currently on my radar to look out for.

Thanks for the report. :)
You're welcome! Also, thanks for being a part of one of my favourite games of all time I just gotta say it <3

I didn't even knew the Zapinator was capable of doing that massive damage, and thought it had a hard cap on a 10x multiplier.
The Zapinator's mysteries remain unresolved.

Congrats on the progress of defeating the Wall of Flesh! assuming from the size of those Hungries, it was on a Zenith Seed nonetheless!

Back
Top Bottom