Search results for query: *

• Users: skiszm
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. skiszm

Pixel Art hello i am once again looking for a mod to sprite for

please keep your expectations low because so are mine and i am lazy. okay powerpoint presentation time hello i am once again looking for a mod to sprite for. my portfolio includes: crying myself to sleep, and the destiny terraria mod by cuno or mikhailmcraft. as a result of my laziness i almost...
  2. skiszm

Pixel Art ghost/skiszm's sprite collection: the definitive editon

hi. i came here a few years ago looking how to start my own server and here i am 5 years later the lead artist of the destiny terraria mod. i'm skiszm/ghost and welcome to my collection of doodles.
  3. skiszm

hello humans i've come to introduce my new mod "destiny arsenal"

hello humans since i caNNOT be bothered retyping the title again i shall just shut up and cut to the chase ! okay listen so basically about a millenium ago, some dude posted some mod about porting a handful of guns and and stuff from the infamous fps looter shooter destiny the game which you...
  4. skiszm

terraria bloodborne sprites?

made these in about an hour. yeh. if there's any interest, i'd be more than happy to make more.
  5. skiszm

Pixel Art the hammer of sol if it was an melee weapon from terraria

wasn't really in much of a mood to make a gun so i made a hammer a molten hammer from destiny, known as "the hammer of sol"
  6. skiszm

i shall be using this post as a means to show my absolutely beautiful fan-made sprites

most if not all of them are from destiny yeah Weapons: SUROS Regime Invective Thunderlord Armor: Crest of Alpha Lupi
  7. skiszm

Pixel Art so today i have attempted to recreate an iconic weapon from destiny as a terraria sprite

now i haven't the foggiest if any of you actually play destiny but whatever my main plan was to attempt to create a mod full of destiny weapons, armor and other things but considering i have no knowledge on coding i decided to try and see what it would be like to create sprites this is my very...
  8. skiszm

PS4 menu slowing down severely

edit: ok so basically we don't need to see my cringe 13 year old posts
  9. skiszm

Hello Terrarians!

Hello Terrarians! I am Warpriest, an Enthusiastic Terraria player. I came here in hope I could recruit staff for a Server I made recently. I was also hoping people would help me create the Server's terrain. I'm new to the Server IP's and things like that but w/e. Add me ; Warpriest or join at...
Back
Top Bottom