Search results for query: *

1. Keathoran_Quake

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I have downloaded it and extracted to my terraria folder in steam, however it wont load when I enter the game....
  2. Keathoran_Quake

PC What if Terraria became an anime series....?

he's gonna be the second boss....
  3. Keathoran_Quake

Rick and Morty

Rick and Morty
  4. Keathoran_Quake

cool beans

cool beans
  5. Keathoran_Quake

lol

lol
  6. Keathoran_Quake

Official Re-Logic & Quadro Delta Announce Pixel Privateers

that's debatable... certainly it might not physically "look" like Starbound but the whole idea of space travel and entering the new world s is very similar to Starbound.. I enjoyed Starbound, though it didn't have the same feel to it as terraria... i digress, i have never played pixel piracy but...
  7. Keathoran_Quake

How Long Have You Been Playing Terraria?

I doubt there is such a thing as too long when it comes to terraria...
  8. Keathoran_Quake

Check out my threads, Melee Weapons and What if Terraria became an anime...

Check out my threads, Melee Weapons and What if Terraria became an anime...
  9. Keathoran_Quake

PC What if Terraria became an anime series....?

Hey guys, in all honesty i think it is a great idea, so what im going to start doing is writing a script/story line for the game and turn it into a comic or a book... any advice or idea's on what to add would be appreciated but nothing too ridiculous or over the top.... I want this to be a fun...
  10. Keathoran_Quake

How Long Have You Been Playing Terraria?

same But lost it a few times due to pc malfunctions or other occurences.... Still, been playing for a long time.... (i think N-Terraria does count as well so then even longer)
  11. Keathoran_Quake

Still, i mean like an actual anime series where all the npc's are the characters The story line...

Still, i mean like an actual anime series where all the npc's are the characters The story line gets created as the game is played.... a guy/girl in a new world that can do so much more than before... (it could even be a group of characters that go along the story of the game) Hell, im gonna...
  12. Keathoran_Quake

PC Melee weapons

yes of course... skeletron is a :red: on a normal basis, then theres skeletron prime..... i would've suggested The amarok yoyo or if you have defeated the other mech bosses then excalibur (true excalibur if your lucky enough to have gotten a broken heroes sword from a present in christmas or by...
  13. Keathoran_Quake

Rate the above user's Signature!

5/10 Un-intelligible....
  14. Keathoran_Quake

PC Melee weapons

they are pretty strong.... depending on what boss it is i could tell you which melee weapon would best suit their defeat
  15. Keathoran_Quake

PC Melee weapons

unfortunately true... still wouldve been nice
  16. Keathoran_Quake

yeah that could be true too....

yeah that could be true too....
  17. Keathoran_Quake

What if Terraria became an anime...?

What if Terraria became an anime...?
Back
Top Bottom