Search results for query: *

1. JtakuGaming

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

oh god thats a simple answer for a simple question lol srry for the dumb question :happy:
  2. JtakuGaming

where do i get dark mass trying to summon the dark emperor but i cant find dark mass or the recipe for it :sigh:
  3. JtakuGaming

does this mod add nightmare ore/bars if so where do i find purple quartz i cant find it anywhere ;-;
  4. JtakuGaming

quick question where do i get purple quartz for the nightmare armor?
  5. JtakuGaming

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i dont have nightmare unleashed i use calamity,thorium,and tremor
  6. JtakuGaming

tModLoader Calamity Mod

quick question does nightmare ore come from this or no lol
  7. JtakuGaming

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i had to close my game and re open it for some reason it wasnt telling me what station i need to craft the item but that fixed ty for the help :)
  8. JtakuGaming

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i have statis' blessing and the other needed materials too ie. 1st shadowflame and 10 stardust frags
  9. JtakuGaming

tModLoader Calamity Mod

is stasi's curse an obtainable item if so where do i craft it because i have the materials but cant find where to craft it
  10. JtakuGaming

tModLoader Calamity Mod

XD i knew it was a dumb question Thanks for the help....im used to updating mods being a bit more complicated lol
  11. JtakuGaming

tModLoader Calamity Mod

New to terraria modding so a most likely dumb question XD.......how do i update calamity to the newest version do i just install it over the last version? Also i used the in-game mod browser to install the mod in the 1st place
Back
Top Bottom