tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,453 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,588 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Discord is making my brain melt.

By the way, a new version should be out soon to correct some boss despawn issues, including:
Cryogen - Fixed bug where it sometimes leaves randomly.
Plaguebringer - Fixed bug where it sometimes leaves randomly after a player death.

I also buffed and moved the Scorpion rocket launcher to post-pillars

Discord is making my brain melt.

By the way, a new version should be out soon to correct some boss despawn issues, including:
Cryogen - Fixed bug where it sometimes leaves randomly.
Plaguebringer - Fixed bug where it sometimes leaves randomly after a player death.

I also buffed and moved the Scorpion rocket launcher to post-pillars

Plaguebringer is still a bu-*shot*

Yay updates <3

Edit: PS Freakin' Discord man.

Can someone gives me tips for fighting the Devourer of Gods? I've gotten stomped 15+ times with numerous strategies. Is there something I'm missing?

I know you've been hearing this a lot lately, but this new despawning thing has been causing issues for bosses like the Bumblebird that spawns out of screen. At this point it literally can't even spawn before it despawns, I'll see it flash on my minimap but then it dissapears seconds later. I'm not saying to get rid of the despawning feature since it is a really good feature that helps a lot to make many of the bosses tougher, but it can get annoying when you try to farm for the feathers dropped by the Bumblebird.. It also causes problems for the Envoy of the Devourerer because he has a habit of leaving the screen. Just thought I should report this :) Good work

Hi. First of all i wanna say that i really like your mod, good job! :)

I have a quick question/suggestion though: Is it possible that you could make the bars in your mod placeable/stackable like normal bars? I love using all the different kinds of bars as decoration for building and your mod has some really cool looking ones.;)

hard to say if this is the right place for this but given the poll seems to want more bosses a easy one could be a doppelganger boss that can give some good armor and accessories the problem would be getting them to look like the player could go the shadow route and just have a silhouette they could use shadow versions of popular weapons and be super powerful a good reference for a doppelganger done right is the one from .hack//G.U. games its always stronger then the player and has insanely good equipment that you will get if you beat him in all 3 games

Can someone gives me tips for fighting the Devourer of Gods? I've gotten stomped 15+ times with numerous strategies. Is there something I'm missing?
What class?
For your arena, make a 1000+ block long flat platform and just run and shoot at him.

If you got Thorium installed I'd suggest killing Expert Ragnarok first (if you're even on expert) and get the Warp Core. If not, get the angel treads and build a really long platform bridge and run for your life.

(Another trick is that if you're a summoner you can spawn him in the air making him uncoil from his tail. Run over to his tail and have your minions go hog wild on it, should do some good damage).

Plaguebringer is still a bu-*shot*

Yay updates <3

Edit: PS Freakin' Discord man.
Devourer of god goes faster the more low to the ground, it will shoot freeze beams, and it's head and tail are the best place to hit it as the segments will only take about 1 dmg
[doublepost=1490115876,1490115793][/doublepost]
Devourer of god goes faster the more low to the ground, it will shoot freeze beams, and it's head and tail are the best place to hit it as the segments will only take about 1 dmg

MountainDrew, im having a lot of problems with this mod. not mechanically, it is almost completely bug free for me! but i'm a huge fan of magic weapons. in this mod I've noticed a severe lack in viable magic weapons after the moon lord. same deal with accessories, but its ok because of DoG's expert drop. I have been stuck against Yharon, using only the apoctosis array, and alpha ray. They're the only weapons i can find that are capable of dealing good damage over time.

...and whats the discord?..

MountainDrew, im having a lot of problems with this mod. not mechanically, it is almost completely bug free for me! but i'm a huge fan of magic weapons. in this mod I've noticed a severe lack in viable magic weapons after the moon lord. same deal with accessories, but its ok because of DoG's expert drop. I have been stuck against Yharon, using only the apoctosis array, and alpha ray. They're the only weapons i can find that are capable of dealing good damage over time.

...and whats the discord?..
Git gud

Back
Top Bottom