tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was testing this mod with a friend, just beat the Moon Lord, and noticed that I couldn't interact with my warehouse chests. I quit and rejoined to see if I could fix it, and then I noticed this.

wKO8c22.png

Might want to set nightmare ore not to appear near any chests or NPCs.

used up about 5 mechanical brains. The "motherboard has appeared" message showed up each time but then nothing happened.

Also maybe re-enable the mechanical worm recipe on crimson worlds for people who want to fight it as well? went to make a worm summon and found it was locked out in place of the brain for crimson worlds but like i mentioned it doesnt seem to be working right atm.

How do you summon the mothership? Beat this on expert mode btw, thought that the trinity was way easier than the space whale and brutalisk. :(

So this might have been addressed earlier, but I can't find the Glacier biome. I've created two worlds, and crossed the entire surface on both, and it's just not there. Is there some kind of condition I have to satisfy?

So this might have been addressed earlier, but I can't find the Glacier biome. I've created two worlds, and crossed the entire surface on both, and it's just not there. Is there some kind of condition I have to satisfy?
It's possible that your world generation is unlucky, glaciers spawn underground too. If not, then check your version.

How do you summon the Wall of Shadow? I used a guide voodoo doll on a corruption world and got the normal wall of flesh.

So I was testing this mod with a friend, just beat the Moon Lord, and noticed that I couldn't interact with my warehouse chests. I quit and rejoined to see if I could fix it, and then I noticed this.

wKO8c22.png

Might want to set nightmare ore not to appear near any chests or NPCs.
I'm still having similar problems with new ore generation in places like player-made buildings. It's quite the frustrating bug.

There is a way to flag new ore NOT to spawn in any place on the world that the player has modified and/or built upon. Hopefully @zadum4ivii can remedy this soon.

Hey ! I'm Playing the v1.3.1.4 Tremor mod on the v0.9.2.1 tModLoader and my game comes up Load failed after a few times playing. :( can any one help me figure out what I'm doing wrong. I have some other mods Cheat Sheet V0.2.6, imkSushi V3.1.1, Quality Recipes V0.2, Prefixes For Enemies V1.2.1.3, Craftable Try Hard Items V1.4, imkSushi Mod: Drops Addon V1.2.4, and Boss Checklist V0.1.1.12

there seems to be a bug where tool bar 0 gets selected after opening the inventory

playing with Even More Modifiers V0.0.8 soft locks the game with the tool bar slot for torches with smart select gets stuck and nothing can be done

Am I just playing with to many mods or one or two bad ones that conflict ?

Last edited:
Might want to check your Cog Lord code as when doing a playthrough he spawned with no hands. Any reason why it does this.

Hey ! I'm Playing the v1.3.1.4 Tremor mod on the v0.9.2.1 tModLoader and my game comes up Load failed after a few times playing. :( can any one help me figure out what I'm doing wrong. I have some other mods Cheat Sheet V0.2.6, imkSushi V3.1.1, Quality Recipes V0.2, Prefixes For Enemies V1.2.1.3, Craftable Try Hard Items V1.4, imkSushi Mod: Drops Addon V1.2.4, and Boss Checklist V0.1.1.12

there seems to be a bug where tool bar 0 gets selected after opening the inventory

playing with Even More Modifiers V0.0.8 soft locks the game with the tool bar slot for torches with smart select gets stuck and nothing can be done

Am I just playing with to many mods or one or two bad ones that conflict ?
I get this too due to helpful hotkeys, hitting a number key usually fixes it.

My main problem is that I can not load the map after 2-3 times playing idk if there is a item that I place that corrupts the world I can still use my character and make new maps. some times making a new map fails. it sucks getting 5 hrs in and having to restart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom