Search results for query: *

1. xxterminatorxx5

PS3 Please Remove the Leaderboard Hackers

Okay, so this is getting ridiculous. I'm almost number thirty on the leaderboards because these stupid modders keep pushing me and my friends down farther and farther! I doubt they even play this game they probably have a wooden square house and no idea how to play. Please remove the modders or...
  2. xxterminatorxx5

Console The various glitches of Console Terraria

*STICKY REQUESTED* LETS FIX THIS!!! I'm sick of this game's problems and I have decided it is time to do something about it. I'm doing my part by trying to make Console Terraria a better experience for everyone. Here is a collection of all the bugs I could think of for Terraria on...
  3. xxterminatorxx5

PS3 People joining Invite Only sessions?

Okay so me and my friend Fury were in his world chilling out, and randomly some guy named "whatofit" joins. Fury asks me if I invited him and I say no, and he tells me he didn't invite him either. Fury's session was set to invite only so there is no other way whatofit could have joined. Turns...
  4. xxterminatorxx5

Console Incredible Console Creations

Okay, so this is a thread that was originally started by Jetstream on the old site. Basically, this is a place to show off our builds to the community. Let me start here. Credit to ke7hpl for the screenshot!
  5. xxterminatorxx5

Items Dark Green Solution

The Jungle and Mushroom biomes are my favorite biomes in Terraria. Due to issues with Crimson and Corruption converting the Jungle into dirt, it is impossible to properly fix your jungle with the Clentaminator. Dark Green Solution is the answer. Spray this baby on any type of grass; corruption...
  6. xxterminatorxx5

PS3 Game freezing when building on left side of the map?

Title... my friend Fury-Elevator has experienced this too. We have been trying to build on the far left on the edge of the screen in our worlds trying to make a fancy hellivator. At first I thought it was just me but then I asked Fury and he had the same problem. Just hoping 505 will fix this.
  7. xxterminatorxx5

Console Your Opinion on Duping

I do it to make extra building materials, what do you think of duping in this game? Should it be allowed? /topic
  8. xxterminatorxx5

xxterminatorxx5 is BACK

Indeed. I play Terraria PS3, if anyone wants to add me send me a friend request, if you have a mic that's even more awesome!
  9. xxterminatorxx5

PS3 Need people on Vita

I need someone on vita to take screenshots of my world, my current photographer got hit in the head with a polo ball, you are all I got. If you happen to join, take whatever items you want because I don't save when other people are in the lobby. My worlds pretty neat so it's not just a bunch of...
Back
Top Bottom