PS3 Game freezing when building on left side of the map?

xxterminatorxx5

Terrarian
Title... my friend Fury-Elevator has experienced this too.

We have been trying to build on the far left on the edge of the screen in our worlds trying to make a fancy hellivator.
At first I thought it was just me but then I asked Fury and he had the same problem. Just hoping 505 will fix this.

We have been trying to build on the far left on the edge of the screen in our worlds trying to make a fancy hellivator.
At first I thought it was just me but then I asked Fury and he had the same problem. Just hoping 505 will fix this.
There are a lot of bugs when you push to the edge of the screen, not sure if it's fixable tbh.

Damn. That doesnt happen to me but it must be annoying. Hopefully it can be fixed.
I hope you choose your RIGHT path in the future. HA... that wasnt very PUNNY. O.k i should stop now hehe

Doesn't work. When trying to upload the file it says the file is too large.
Try using a web hosting site like imgur or photobucket then. If you upload it there then you can open it in a new tab (you should only see the picture and a white background) and use that url within the [IMG][/IMG] tags to make your image visible in your post. :)

Yeah, I struggled through digging the 10-block wide hellevator, lining it with brick and filling in some background wall - freezing repeatedly (maybe 20-30 times during the process over a few days) before I gave up - for the time being.
What is worse is that, now that it is built, it is pretty much useless, since my game also freezes from time to time simply traveling up or down the tunnel.
I hate having parts of my map that are basically off-limits since I plan on eventually replacing nearly all of it with my own placed blocks/builds.
:( <--- utter depression

Me and Fury want this fixed as well as many others. You have our support 505.

Terraria is our canvas and I hate it when we can't paint our canvas :(

Back
Top Bottom