Search results for query: *

1. Twichlove999

tModLoader (WIP) BewareTheSeas! Don't like fishing? this is the mod for you.

BEWARE THE SEAS LOOKING FOR SPRITERS This mod is a mod for people who just don't have enough time, or hates fishing, or just doesn't like hunting for baits. Enemies will spawn in their corresponding biome and drop the corresponding fish. Recent updates: Jelly Pond! (All jellyfish drop a...
  2. Twichlove999

NPCs & Enemies Celestial Bosses!!! Your Old Enemies. (IDEA)

THREAD CLOSED Hello! i have beat moon lord for the 5th time (5th playthrough) and i wanted to suggest post moonlord bosses it will focus on the deadly trio from terraria :D, So. enjoy the thread! it will focus on the deadly trio from terraria :D
  3. Twichlove999

NPCs & Enemies Monster taming A whole new mechanic

Also: please do not Select NO unless you have a reasonable way to dispute this idea. i wish there is a way to side with the enemies of terraria.... i mean, some enemies have amazing skills (red devil, wyvern, bosses. Etc) so who wouldn't want to see eye of cthulu vs eater of worlds right?. DO...
  4. Twichlove999

Other (IDEA) Survival bots? More fun in your game!

I was playing terraria, and i found this mod on ark- the bushpeople mod...... They add bots that tame, craft, build and kill... And that inspired me. Terraria is way less difficult to code. And that's why i want a mod for terraria that add bots that can kill enemies, summon bosses, craft, build...
  5. Twichlove999

tModLoader TerraFalls!!!! A new WIP with great upcoming content!

TerraFalls!!! a place where terraria has encountered the strange but amazing world of Gravity Falls. Features: Preview of weapons: Preview of Mounts: Preview of bosses: Preview of Projectiles: Preview of Minions: Preview of Monsters: Leave your ideas in the comments below :D The mod can be...
Back
Top Bottom