Search results for query: *

• Users: afra1
  • Order by date
  1. A

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

The rogue mob from tremor keep replacing the rogue town npc from spirit mod anytime i reload the world or go away from his house for a longer distance. Could you please rename him to something like an assassin or hooded rogue? (This might have been already fixed as I am using the version with...
  2. A

Does anyone know how to get the puzzle fragments for the alchemaster summon, because I'm on the stage when I should fight him but i don't know how.
  3. A

I just fought the motherboard and it made my pc super laggy. Other than that I really love the mod and I'm excited to keep on playing :)
  4. A

So I attempted to fight the wall of shadows. I ran away a small distance because I play as a summoner but the wall of shadows disapeared right when i left him behind from my field of view and I wasn't far away at all, I just ran as far that he wasn't on my screen. I think it's a bug. Also could...
  5. A

So I think I can now confirm that the Blacksmiths from Thorium and Tremor are conflicting due to the same name. I decided to use the cheat sheet to spawn him in and see if he keeps disapearing. Then I went to a cave and when I came back the blacksmith from tremor was now a blacksmith from...
  6. A

Also I don't know if this is intentional but the heater of worlds is really easy to kill because he struggles to get higher up and stays very close to the ground and it is very easy to kill him from a platform.
  7. A

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I played thorium for a while now and I think it's a perfect mod. The sprites fit in so well and the new boss battles are also very nice. Also I found a bug. The buried champion is missing from the boss checklist. I don't know if it's Thorium Mod's or Boss Checklist Mod's fault but I decided to...
  8. A

The bug with the blacksmith NPC might be caused because there is also a blacksmith NPC in Thorium mod and maybe they are conflicting. However, the blacksmith from Thorium seems to work fine for me at least.
  9. A

I found a bug. My blacksmith NPC keeps randomly disapearing and a new one comes the next day. It's kind of annoying.
  10. A

Hi, I've been playing the mod for a while now and I really enjoyed it. I love the sprites and the new mobs are very well done. The only thing I'm wondering is how to get all the new Town NPC's to spawn. I already know how to get the cook, knight, archer, witch, sorcerer, arabian merchant, weapon...
Back
Top Bottom