tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I don't know if this is a solution or a temporary solution for the time being but I think i found something that might help with the famous "Wall Bug" that we all are currently experiencing . I THINK that this has something to do with the height, position or the size of the house. We all know that this is a problem with placeable torchs or something, in that case just try another light source (?). theres some screenshots showing what I want to say.
Zadum, I don't really know if this helps, but works for me and should give you time to breath and figure out this bug :D

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1,016.9 KB · Views: 360
  • 2.png
    2.png
    668.2 KB · Views: 355
Guys, I don't know if this is a solution or a temporary solution for the time being but I think i found something that might help with the famous "Wall Bug" that we all are currently experiencing . I THINK that this has something to do with the height, position or the size of the house. We all know that this is a problem with placeable torchs or something, in that case just try another light source (?). theres some screenshots showing what I want to say.
Zadum, I don't really know if this helps, but works for me and should give you time to breath and figure out this bug :D
Yeah for me a chandelier doesn't evaporate the walls.

Also I don't know if this is intentional but the heater of worlds is really easy to kill because he struggles to get higher up and stays very close to the ground and it is very easy to kill him from a platform.

darn the prefixes for enemies is one I really like. before the update they worked together but now they don't. I can't get rid of the mods cuz I loaded a world with it.

I don't know if this was after an update or what, but my Red Steel Guardian was equipped, then I took it off for a second and can't put it back on

EDIT: I don't know what happened, but I can put it back on now. No idea!

Last edited:
So... I throw in the guide voodoo doll, summons the wall of shadows(is that corruption variant now?) and it only has 1 eye, and no mouth. The hands have REDICULOUS defence (most of my attacks do only 1 damage) so I can't go into hardmode because the hands just destroy me. Also, I went a little far to the left and it despawned.

So... I throw in the guide voodoo doll, summons the wall of shadows(is that corruption variant now?) and it only has 1 eye, and no mouth. The hands have REDICULOUS defence (most of my attacks do only 1 damage) so I can't go into hardmode because the hands just destroy me. Also, I went a little far to the left and it despawned.
its supposed to have 1 eye. it gets a mouth in its second form

i very much hope they can solve the disapearing backwalls, i mostly notice the 'decay' happening with: ground slants, grandfather clocks, bookcases, platforms and banners (if that helps)

Edit: extra notes; the decay as i'm calling it now seems to be with any item that can be placed over backwall, might be either overriding backwalls OR theres an odd tick checking for something and thats messing with the backwalls

Last edited:
Seems like this "EnemyMods" mod is incompatible with Tremor.
Same outcome here. It does appear Prefixes for Enemies isn't compatible with Tremor anymore.

Prefixes (filename 'EnemyMods') just recently had an update that fixed the vanilla Old One's Army event compatibility. That may be causing the problem with Tremor now -- also worth noting Tremor is the only mod that is giving problems with Prefixes in my load order of about 15 mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom