Search results for query: *

• Users: Cujo
  • Order by date
  1. Cujo

Terraria State of the Game - April 2021

THATS ME THATS US HELLO THATS SO COOL OH MY GOD?? HI IM CUJO
  2. Cujo

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

Hmm... is the Sunken Ship found underneath the ice biome?
  3. Cujo

Resolved [Xbox One] Craftable Statues?

Okay, well thanks for the help! I guess I can wait until 1.3.1's release on Xbox :p:D
  4. Cujo

Okay, so none of the statues like Drippler are included either? That stinks, I was going to farm out the money trough LOL :confused::pumpking::nymph:
  5. Cujo

I need help, guys! I know how to craft the critter statues (Five of each critter and 50 stone) but there are craftable mob statues too! Everywhere I looked on the wiki, it didn't tell me how to craft them, only about them. Could you give me a list of the craftable mob statues, where to craft...
  6. Cujo

Say a word related to the word that the person above you said!

Adenosine triphosphate
  7. Cujo

The Last Post Wins!

aaaaannnnnddddd..... I win. *for now, until someone else replies `:cool:~;):sigh::pumpking::pinky:
  8. Cujo

Xbox One Please help me

You just gotta tough it out man! Try to do a pirate invasion and get a Cutlass, or farm in the ice biome for an Amarok. The Amarok has a 1 in 300 (0.33%) chance to drop from any enemy defeated in a Snow Biome. It can also drop in a Corrupt/Crimson or Hallowed Snow Biome.
  9. Cujo

Xbox One Dyes on Console and Favorite Dyes Period

Man, it stinks that the one thing I was truly looking forward to is one of the few things I can't use :D:D:D Hopefully we can get them to where they work soon! :kingslime: Anyway, what's your favorite dye? Mine is either Hades dye, or Shifting Sands. ... or maybe living ocean... LOL
  10. Cujo

I am too boiii

I am too boiii
  11. Cujo

Game Mechanics Auto Quick Stack!

My idea is a simple one: Why not make it to where you can hold down quick stack? Currently, (at least on the version I have, console) you cannot hold down the quick stack button to continuously stack stuff into items. But why?
  12. Cujo

Console Farming Enemies

Oh, wow! Thanks so much! I'll definitely do that! :happy::D
  13. Cujo

Console Farming Enemies

Okay, thanks! So, I watched a couple of videos, and I saw HappyDays do a design with teleporters? I'm going to do that for the Vampire Miners, but I still don't have a clue how to farm the Dragon Snatcher XD Like, I know it takes Jungle, but what would be an efficient way to farm them...
  14. Cujo

Console Farming Enemies

Thanks! :D Wait, but I don't have target dummies. Should I do the slime invincibility box, or the spike invincibility box?
  15. Cujo

Console Farming Enemies

Does anyone know of some good layouts for an AFK farm on console for these three specific enemies? Vampire Miner, Dragon Snatcher, Shadow Hammer? I've been fooling around with some ideas, but would appreciate any help from those of you who DON'T have school 10 hours a day :D:sigh:
  16. Cujo

PS4 Looking for banners.

I have almost all of them! Now to just go get the Arch-Demon, Dragon Snatcher, and Vampire Miner...
  17. Cujo

Can't wait until console 1.3 so I can get your dev-set!:D ( It's quite possibly my favorite...

Can't wait until console 1.3 so I can get your dev-set!:D ( It's quite possibly my favorite, along with Arkhalis's )
Back
Top Bottom