Search results for query: *

• Users: DraLUSAD
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DraLUSAD

**REPORTED** Brittle Dungeon blocks doesn't sync correctly

This is going to be hard to explain, but I'll do my best but for some odd reason, Mobs phase through these Brittle blocks, and when my brother digs through them, it doesn't register being removed, or what I had broken, he glitches and doesn't even phase through the blocks, like, he's rubber...
  2. DraLUSAD

**REPORTED** Some NPCs do not move into their homes on a night/raning

I'm having issues when leaving the area, during the night or whiles its raining, with assigned NPCs to their homes they refused to teleport to there location, this is making it harder to acquire the respected pylons, or just wanting them to move altogether
  3. DraLUSAD

tModLoader Help in Fixing ITE to be played in 1.3.1

Hello, I'm trying to get my mod back online for 1.3.1 (since everything has been updated), so i'm aware certain things will have been changed so i seek help in restoring it. First issue: Failed to load C:\Users\<CompFolder>\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod...
  4. DraLUSAD

tModLoader Need a Fix from update 0.7.1.1 for accessories

now with tModLoader updated, my Accessories for my mod are broken and have recalled back with a "None suitable method found to override", could someone help fix this code for me: using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader...
  5. DraLUSAD

tModLoader [Modding Help] Accessories Coding

Hi guys, i'm looking for a few ways on some of my accessories and how they should work, at the moment they are coded like this using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace Industrialization.Accessories { public class...
  6. DraLUSAD

tModLoader Requesting Help, an early head start for a mod

Hi, sorry for this post, but i really like someones help in setting up a basic code for me, i'm not asking much, just a few things in a standalone mode so that i can further understand how tModLoader works, and proceed from there, please dont frustrate at me, tModLoader ExampleMod source is...
  7. DraLUSAD

tModLoader Industrialization: Terraria Edition (Phase 2: Development)

This mod is currently close, untill the mod can be re-built, someone willingly want to repair it, its currently, unavailable! I'm not a Coder, but capable of piecing things together, to making it work, with out a coder help, I'm pretty much stuck entirely...
  8. DraLUSAD

PC My Opinions to: Expert Mode, Hardmode Boss fights Part 2

Welcome back to my next rounds of Boss Fights Issue #2 and M.O.T. Issue #4, Today i'm going to share my thoughts on these Hardmode boss fight with some ups and downs, in this issue, i will not be explaining any Event Runs, but simply the boss's from "Wall of Flesh" to "Golem" (Excluding...
  9. DraLUSAD

PC My Opinions to: Fishing

Hello again for my Issue No.3 to "My Opinions to" thread, now some of you might feel these are becoming a bit spammy, maybe a few of you like to ready what others think, to me, 1.3 was a long waited content release, I've been dying to play, and upon announcing 1.3 Beta, i HAD to dig in and be a...
  10. DraLUSAD

PC My Opinions to: Expert Mode, Pre-Hardmode Boss fights Part 1

Hello everyone, and welcome back to my next "My opinions to" thread, about my Opinions to this update and about what you think is good and bad, this is Part 1 of boss fights, i will say this now, that i will not count the wall of flesh as part of the Pre-hardmode bosses, but rather a trigger for...
  11. DraLUSAD

My Opinions to: Planter Boxes

Hello everyone, so far, I'm really enjoying this update, playing on a Medium world, Expert mode, though a soft-core character, for my first Opinions to share, i would like to talk about the Planter boxes Viewed Impression: Upon seeing these planter boxes, i quickly assumed they are of some...
  12. DraLUSAD

Cookie Clicker & Terraria Inspired mini web game

HOLY MOLY its been like, what, 1 year since i did this LOL. This is an inspired cookie clicker game using an idle clicker maker, which is cool, even though its been like 1 year, its nice to see it still alive and well, and thought i'd work a little more on it, unfortunately, i lost experience...
  13. DraLUSAD

Mobile Terraria - On Tablet

Bought terraria for Tablet yesterday, started game, finds first living wood tree with hollow root, finds living wood chest, gets magic Mirror, became2op4me will say, at first i thought the controls would be a nightmare, but with some certain short-cuts and helpers, found it rather easy to...
Back
Top Bottom