Search results for query: *

1. Muninn

NPCs & Enemies Villagers and Landlord - A way to make towns feel more complete

This is basically suggesting that we add a new class of npcs to the game, which do essentially nothing. I know that the villagers "farm" and "hunt," but what purpose would this serve? The only good thing that I can think of that could possibly come out of this is more money generated from...
  2. Muninn

Other External engine for Terraria mods

Tmod is a standalone mod that runs the game in a separate program when it is launched that is why people can have both vanilla and modded on thei computer at the same time.
  3. Muninn

Other External engine for Terraria mods

What you are suggesting is essentially what Tmodloader does.
  4. Muninn

MY Giant tree(advice is surely welcome)

Nice, but the trunk is rather rectangular. Try to add more irregularities to the exterior, and to leave less space inside. I.e. segment the main trunk more than it is as of now. It give the impression of wasted space. Try to emulate your branch over the whole structure, and don't forget to use...
  5. Muninn

Biomes & Nature The Ghost Town - An Underground Desert Minibiome

Here is some ironwood, and the Auroch Skull. Any specific order that you would like me to do sprites? I have also completed the sawdust blocks
  6. Muninn

Biomes & Nature The Ghost Town - An Underground Desert Minibiome

I could sprite some stuff for this now that I'm less busy. Though would it not make more sense in a above-ground area?
  7. Muninn

Biomes & Nature Surface Structures for medium/large world. Include uncommon variance for some fitting CC Builds.

An interesting concept. Would probably be best implemented as an option when generating a world.
  8. Muninn

WIP Small town

Try varying the terrain. Even though you are building on a flat world, changes in terrain are needed.
  9. Muninn

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

Should probably make a thread.
  10. Muninn

Exploration of a New World

Is the Castle too dark? I am speaking of the picture. In game it looks fine.
  11. Muninn

I have found more in this world. Secrets both great and terrible have been revealed. (note: I may eventually publish this world for general use.)
  12. Muninn

Rate the above users avatar

3/10 Try to commit to a aesthetic. Add more teeth or horse.
  13. Muninn

Rulick's Remakes

They look like portal gun shots, though I have no idea how they got there.
  14. Muninn

Working on a Architectural story

Working on a Architectural story
  15. Muninn

This planet has beautiful trees. This is one of the most spectacular that I have seen. And finally I believe that I may not have been the first on this world. I sighted this as dusk was approaching. [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER]
  16. Muninn

PC How to defeat the Eye of Cthulhu and other bosses with a Space Gun

This thread tells the reader nothing. All you say is to use a specific weapon.
  17. Muninn

Turtle Armor Set Bonus?

That github code is illegal. Beyond that, I do not know how to help you. try asking on their discord server. Sorry if I was unhelpful.
  18. Muninn

Turtle Armor Set Bonus?

You might want to simply decompile the terraria source code with ILspy. Then go down to the items section and look at the code for turtle armour.
  19. Muninn

Biomes & Nature The Crypt - An Alternate Dungeon

Have some bricks: And some others: The small one is the thorny fiddlehead and bramble cluster.
  20. Muninn

Biomes & Nature The Crypt - An Alternate Dungeon

Use this instead, I forgot to finish the Bookcase in the last set.
Back
Top Bottom