Search results for query: *

• Users: elDiablo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. elDiablo

Mobile Need Tips for Plantera

Helas I cant defeat Plantera, i have already made 5 trys and always i lose, does anyone have any tips? I've already tried that in the video; my equip is: -Turtle Armor -Maxshark with Ichor Bullet -Avenger Emblem -Obsidian Shield -Wings -Lightning Boots -Cross Necklace i think my damage is...
  2. elDiablo

Resolved [Mobile] there are no mounts?

I killed over 30x king slime and queen bee, but did not get any mounts, on the pc version you get mounts after 3-5 kills, is there no mounts for the mobile version?
  3. elDiablo

Search Warhammer Mods

Helas, I'm looking for mods with Warhammer Fantasy / 40K items (weapons, armor, jump pack etc.)
  4. elDiablo

Mobile Reset with patch 1.3 coming ?

according to terraria wiki, comes with the patch 1.3 a reset https://terraria.wiki.gg/Mobile_Version_history , what exactly is meant by the reset? will the character and the world deleted? and you have to start again?
  5. elDiablo

Resolved [MOBILE] are the bosses on the mobile version easier?

are the bosses on the mobile version easier? I killed totally easy Eye of Cthulhu and Brain of Cthulhu only with the Icesword and Gold Armor, on the PC version I need better gear (meteorite armor + weapon) for the first bosses.
  6. elDiablo

Resolved [MOBILE] how can I change NPC in the rooms?

how can I change NPC in the rooms?
  7. elDiablo

Future plans about Terraria

is there any information about future updates ?
  8. elDiablo

can I use Thorium + Calamity + Tremor mods together?

can I use multiple (Thorium + Calamity + Tremor) mods together ? or Thorium + Calamity /Thorium + Tremor / Calamity + Tremor / Calamity + Thorium / Tremor + Calamity / Tremor + Thorium ?
  9. elDiablo

number of your minion Mod ?

is there a mod with can you see the number of your minion ? and with can you see your min. and max minion limit ?
  10. elDiablo

How many hours have you played ?

I have played 390 hours and there will be more, since I now with Mods begin to play ;D I know 390 hours are not much, I know people who have played over 1,000 hours How many hours have you played ?
Back
Top Bottom