Search results for query: *

• Users: Zitho
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Zitho

tModLoader The Oblivion Mod

Welcome to Oblivion! This mod is still A W.I.P We need people to sprite and code!! please join the discord then message Zitho :D https://discord.gg/zjcdhkw
  2. Zitho

tModLoader I need help with this...

ok so im making a mod and i made this pickaxe and i need it to be crafted at a Ancient Manipulator, but it wont work here is the code: ModRecipe recipe = new ModRecipe(mod); recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.SolarFlarePickaxe, 1); recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.VortexPickaxe, 1)...
  3. Zitho

Terraria wont load my mod

I need help, im making wings and i got the script but when i load up Terraria it says terraria.exe has stopped working. Help? heres the script: using System.Collections.Generic; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace Abyss.Items {...
  4. Zitho

Any other modders wanna help me?

Im new to modding and was wounding if someone (only like 2 people) would like to give me tips? just reply to me or msg me on steam or discrord Discord: Zitho #0987 Steam: id: dogloversghost name: Zitho
  5. Zitho

tModLoader is there a terraria mod where u press a button and u teleport where your cursor is?

is there a terraria mod where u press a button and u teleport where your cursor is?? i just would love to use it.
  6. Zitho

I'm crying my eyes out...

As you may of heard Terraria: Otherword was canceled. I was not much of a fan of Terraria: Otherworld when it 1st came out, but then i was ready for it to come out. If you did not see the post click here. Also i hope this game does just not stop being developed. I LOVE this game and i hope it...
  7. Zitho

Anyone having a hard time fighting EoC on expert mode??

ok i do not use mods but when i summon EoC he is instantly dashing. any answers?
  8. Zitho

I GOT no friends :(

Hello!! i am very bored (And don't have any friends) and was wondering if anyone wanted to play terraria reply to this and ill reply back ASAP, and also i would enjoy a mic to talk to you with :)don't have to had a mic. also i think you would need discord. add me on steam: Zitho --Need to make...
  9. Zitho

Im bored... Wanna play terraria??

Hello!! i am very bored and was woundering if anyone wanted to play terraria! reply to this and ill reply back ASAP, and also i would enjoy a mic to talk to you with :)don't have to had a mic. All the moderators are welcome ;) Oh yea i dont play with mods (tmodloader) :/...
  10. Zitho

PC Anyone Wanna Play??

Hello!! i am very bored and was woundering if anyone wanted to play terraria reply to this and ill reply back ASAP, and also i would enjoy a mic to talk to you with :) don't have to had a mic. All the moderators are welcome ;) Oh yea i dont play with mods (tmodloader) :/...
  11. Zitho

whats the best class?

whats the best class is is Melee,Ranged,Magic(Mage),summoner? i need help please thanks :)
  12. Zitho

I need people to play Mope.io with

hello. i would like people to play mope.io with and i cant find anybody, join this discord to play mope to join click the link: <Link Removed by Staff> (THIS IS NOT A SCAM I PROMISE)...
Back
Top Bottom