Search results for query: *

1. T

NPCs & Enemies Golem & Lihzahrd temple buff ideas.

Simply put. Golem seriously needs a buff. Introduction to the issue: I've played through and finished terraria three times now. and I can report that I've never lost to golem. never. (atleast I can't remember dying to golem(unless we're including Player versus Boss fights, but those things...
  2. T

PC (Buying and selling items!) Tacticturtle's cheap all item shop!

Welcome To my shop! Hello! In this shop I buy and sell all items in VANILLA terraria! (unless they're unobtainable!) I buy items! that's right! not only do I sell every item in terraria I also BUY every item in terraria. give me any items you don't want and I'll give you a decent price for...
  3. T

NPCs & Enemies The circus is coming to town! event suggestion.

This is my second post on the terraria forums, bare with me. so if you're a bit slow this is a clown-based event! I was originally going to work on another event but then I had an idea for this one and decided to work on my 1st event later. This event will have a progress bar that slowly...
  4. T

NPCs & Enemies NPC suggestion: Astronomer

Hello! Before I get started I just want to say a few things. this is my first thread posted on these forums, so be patient with me. secondly, I imagine this will have been done before but once again, new to the forums so.. I haven't really taken a tour around the place and I'm already being...
Back
Top Bottom