Search results for query: *

• Users: Arcadia
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Arcadia

I found the trademark page for Terraria

"The color(s) green, brown, gray, purple, and pink is/are claimed as a feature of the mark. The mark consists of a tree with a brown trunk and green leaves with the term "TERRARIA" to the right of it in stylized font, and outlined in a depiction of green grass. All of the letters in the term...
  2. Arcadia

Vanities Here's my vanity submission for the spooky contest. It's Kris from Deltarune.

I don't know if the video showcases them well enough. It's too dark. I also made it sloppily because I have more important things to attend to. also, Re-Logic. I love you for undoing the Social Slots change and adding Loadouts. Mojang would never do that smh
  3. Arcadia

Game Mechanics Revert Social Slots so they work like they did in 1.3

A very long time ago, I suggested an alternate vanity system to where you could wear multiple hats at the same time, like a skeleton skull, sunglasses, and a top hat for example. It would have, however, required an entirely new revamp to the vanity system, one which I don't think would be...
  4. Arcadia

Texture Pack [MEME TEXTURE PACK] Papyrus Prime

I made this a while back, and apparently since I commented about it in some Youtube video, i'm finally releasing it in the forums as a homage to the really wacky meme that is Papyrus Prime. Skeletron Prime belongs to Re-Logic, Papyrus Prime edit belongs to @Battle Bee and Papyrus belongs...
  5. Arcadia

tModLoader Terraria : Revolt Mod (WIP)

After about a few weeks of getting back into modding, and some people offering to help, I believe it's time that I show you guys my lasting project. Terraria : Revolt is a mod that aims to bring not just weapons and items, but quality content that has a purpose in it's placement in the game. As...
  6. Arcadia

Weapons & Equip Multiple Head Vanity Types

This is technically a Vanity suggestion, but I think it still belongs in Equipment for the sake that Vanity is still considered Gear. I've seen multiple types of head vanity, whether that'd be Goggles, Hats, or Masks. While they're all cool to wear, it's usually one or the other, and I can't...
  7. Arcadia

Terraria and it's popularity (also how it stacks against another game)

We all know that Terraria is popular, but did you know it's only roughly 7 million games away from being the most downloaded game on the PC? Yes, this game is so well known that I met a couple of people irl who know this certain game. However, I did say 7 million games away, and it's the second...
  8. Arcadia

PC Just an introduction thread

Hi there, my name is RunicGlympse, and as you might've guessed, I adore Terraria for it's community. As I've joined since 1.3.1, I don't have many memories other than heading straight into servers, before starting my own (Which I will talk about in a different forum, sooner or later). As i'm a...
Back
Top Bottom