Search results for query: *

1. SkepticalSketch

Been gone for a year, sorry I was looking for life fruits.

Been gone for a year, sorry I was looking for life fruits.
  2. SkepticalSketch

Show off builds!

Thanks! Il use this.
  3. SkepticalSketch

Show off builds!

1.3 has been amazing. I just wish I could build a base cool enough to make the best of the update. Could anyone post pictures of their houses/bases to inspire me or give me an idea of what to do? (I wont directly copy your stuff, but if I use a certian feature il give you credit). please help me.
  4. SkepticalSketch

Yeah I think I might try it. There should be more rules though so you can acually get past the...

Yeah I think I might try it. There should be more rules though so you can acually get past the first night.
  5. SkepticalSketch

What if someone made a copper shortsword playthrough

What if someone made a copper shortsword playthrough
  6. SkepticalSketch

Scariest enemy!?

DG. do I even need to explain? I will never forget that moment.
  7. SkepticalSketch

Name 1 habit that you simply cant shake in Terraria.

going into the menu to place items. then forgetting to put them back before i leave menu, thus dropping the item. really annoying when building a hell bridge.
  8. SkepticalSketch

Mobile In what way are you cursed by RNG on Mobile?

Did you use lots of blue candles or battle potions to increase spawn rates? if that does not help im not sure. bigger area i guess.
  9. SkepticalSketch

Yeah, will do. I just gotta keep waiting on 505 games. hope they fix the bug soon.
  10. SkepticalSketch

thanks, I will figure it out whenever 505 fixes the android version. as of now i cant play but once i do, i think some sticky bombs are in order. ;-)
  11. SkepticalSketch

Well I cant even find planteras bulb. I even made multiple worlds and put them in hardmode, defeated the mech bosses and still no. So i guess no lihzard temple fir me. :-(
  12. SkepticalSketch

Mobile Lovin 1.2 on mobile

will planteras bulb appear once wall of flesh is killed or do i have to do something else. with dragon armor and vulcan repeater im well ready for any new boss.
  13. SkepticalSketch

Mobile Better mineing techniques?

that acually sounds really cool. i might try building some sort of ancient fortress or something under ground. should not be hard to clear space with my hamdrax.
  14. SkepticalSketch

Mobile hardmose boss help

yes, how stupid of me. lunar boss is always first. how could i possibly suggest you do something that acually exists on mobile.
  15. SkepticalSketch

Mobile what the heck

yeah thats weird. i did have some stuff in this one chest replaced with a turkey feather and horn o plenty. idk why it happens.
  16. SkepticalSketch

Mobile hardmose boss help

Destroyer with adaminite armor. use adaminite reapeter and shoot from a high up platform bridge. the you should fight Skeletron prime, then the twins.
  17. SkepticalSketch

What Terraria noise annoys you the most?

i do hate the ice thing... but worse for me is when you have a skeleton grinder and you can turn off your volume....... its just annoying to hear them roar forever cant* turn iff your volume
  18. SkepticalSketch

Mobile Unofficial Thaksgiving Update Discussion Thread

yeah.... i guess. i just wish i knew that before i wasted 2 hours of my life grinding for cursed stuffing... lol.
  19. SkepticalSketch

What was your first encounter with the dungeon guardian like?

it was a dark day. I never knew i could scream like that.... i dont even get scared when playing jump scare games but this got me.
  20. SkepticalSketch

Mobile Unofficial Thaksgiving Update Discussion Thread

wait...... so i fought turkour over 50 times for nothing????? ........ oh well.
Back
Top Bottom