Search results for query: *

1. Bread_Rocket

tModLoader How code a healing potion

I'm trying to code a potion. I want to make the carrots in my mod heal for 5 hp and have a "potion sickness" for .5 seconds. If someone could guide me through coding the carrot or link a guide to making a potion, I'd be thankful. I really don't know much about coding, so this isn't very easy for...
  2. Bread_Rocket

tModLoader How to make enemies drop multiple of the same item

Hey, I've been working on a mod of mine, "Weapuns and Other Shenanigans." I'm trying to make bunnies drop multiple carrots at once. Only, I don't know how to do that. Here's what little code I have. Any help would be appreciated.
  3. Bread_Rocket

tModLoader How do I give an entity multiple drops?

I want to make bunnies drop carrots, but I already have them dropping another item. How would I allow them to drop both? Here's what I have so far; Should I do this, Or this? One last thing, how do I make bunnies drop multiple carrots at once? I want to make them drop between 2-5 carrots. I...
  4. Bread_Rocket

tModLoader Help requested for code errors

It's now working! :D The mod should be updated later tonight. Feels good. Check the mod out! https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/weapuns-and-other-shenanigans-mod.71422/
  5. Bread_Rocket

I don't want to seem clingy or anything, but where do I find ExampleMod?
  6. Bread_Rocket

Thanks, I'll let you know if anything else comes up. I should also mention that this is my first mod, so....
  7. Bread_Rocket

I've been trying to make a sheet of paper for my mod "Weapuns and Other Shenanigans." This paper sheet is going to be a crafted item, using wood and webs. I've run into three errors that I'm not sure how to fix. I've looked for videos on how to make custom items and recipes for said item, but I...
  8. Bread_Rocket

tModLoader The Chaotic Mod

I'm definitely intrigued! I'll have to check it out sometime. Maybe I'll add it when I beat Moon Lord on my current playthrough.
  9. Bread_Rocket

Mod Publishing Problem [SOLVED]

It looks like I just hadn't waited long enough. XD It's up there now. Being really new to Terraria modding, I'm not sure what to do. I've included the passphrase in the Mod Sources (In game). I've also clicked publish about 10 times. I've looked for the mod in the browser every time but to no...
  10. Bread_Rocket

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

That is really cool! I look forward to its being finished! :)
  11. Bread_Rocket

tModLoader Universe of Swords

Woohoo! I'll have to check it out soon. :D
  12. Bread_Rocket

tModLoader Universe of Swords

A Master Sword would be an epic addition to this mod (I think so anyways)!
  13. Bread_Rocket

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

I'm very confused about what this is. Can anyone explain to me what the goal is? I don't really understand...
  14. Bread_Rocket

tModLoader Weapuns and Other Shenanigans Mod

Weapuns and Other Shenanigans ~~Status~~ This mod is discontinued. Why? I've lost interest in Terraria at the moment.
  15. Bread_Rocket

Disarray Mod

So I just entered Hardmode yesterday and honestly, WoF was almost a pushover, especially compared to Sub Zero who to me is much harder than WoF. Maybe a bit of tweaking needed there? (Expert & Disarray)
  16. Bread_Rocket

Disarray Mod

Thanks, I think I got him now. :) Lunar boots, Klobbe (Split), and Boomerang Bullets (Joost) seems to work pretty dang well.
  17. Bread_Rocket

Disarray Mod

Anyone know how to beat Skeletron on Expert mode AND Disarray mode active? He's a real pain. Thanks.
  18. Bread_Rocket

tModLoader Please help, My modded Terraria (Single) Will Not Spawn Creatures

My brother was having the same problem. The solution for him was to remove Pandemonium. It worked for him, maybe it'll help you. :)
  19. Bread_Rocket

Disarray Mod

Since this mod is so stinkin' huge (I just got into it yesterday), I'd love to see a FANDOM page for this mod or an official wiki! I'd love to help out as I go along with my playthrough! :) Like the mod so far.
Back
Top Bottom