Search results for query: *

1. The Gravemind

PC Not valid housing?

I'm pretty sure it's because you've separated them with platforms. To NPCs, platforms count as doors. If you remove the platforms then I'm sure that it'll be valid.
  2. The Gravemind

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

I do think the Shadowflame Knife should be higher tier though. With a good reforge + flasks of ichor it could carry you all the way to golem, or at least past Plantera so you could get scourge or vampire knives.
  3. The Gravemind

Mobile What was your luckiest time in Terraria?

Probably when a worm knocked me out of a falling boulder and then sacrificed himself on a hardcore run.
  4. The Gravemind

AMA

who are you and what are you doing in my house?
  5. The Gravemind

Casual The "_____, Change my Mind" Thread

Terraria should be just as popular as Minecraft is. Change my mind.
  6. The Gravemind

Trying to find a mod

With that info, probably not. But you could try looking at posts from that long ago. If you do CTRL + F on PC, you can search for a word or phrase specifically. Hope this helps.
  7. The Gravemind

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

Very happy to see vampire knives at S+, it seems like everyone always forgets about it.
  8. The Gravemind

Is a "Smart" Teleporter System Useful?

Is it really practical though? Maybe you would have different designs for different functions i.e boss arena, but it seems a lot cleaner and with a lot less headache to just have separate teleport systems for each location. I feel like finding and remembering the specific location of each...
  9. The Gravemind

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hey - you've probably already answered this somewhere, but Calamity isn't showing up for me in the Mod Browser. Is there something that I can do, or do I just need to install the latest version directly from here?
  10. The Gravemind

Create A Terraria Death Message

The Gravemind accidentally activated the rings. (Death by Phantasmal Laser/True Eye Laser)
  11. The Gravemind

Guess the super power of the person above

Your profile picture is Duke Fishron. It's a joke.
  12. The Gravemind

Guess the super power of the person above

Flying around, summoning sharks, and just being a general :redmunch:hole.
  13. The Gravemind

Realith: What is my purpose? Realith's Brain: You recite Bible verses you learned 20 minutes...

Realith: What is my purpose? Realith's Brain: You recite Bible verses you learned 20 minutes ago to people who hardly care about them. Realith: *Looks at hands* Realith: Oh my go(sh)d.
  14. The Gravemind

Corrupt the Wish!

Yes, but you get Diabeetus and die. I wish for Battletoads: Mudkipz edition
  15. The Gravemind

Game recommendations?

Battletoads Mudkipz edition
  16. The Gravemind

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted, but you reach an Author's block, and are forced to contemplate on that idea for months. I wish to indoctrinate my """Friends""" into parasitic husks to do my bidding.
  17. The Gravemind

What's your greatest achievement(s) in Terraria?

Killing Revengeance mode Skeletron.
  18. The Gravemind

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted, you get a fat, gassy """"""italian"""""" plumber who shouts constantly, wears yellow, and attempts to be your exact opposite. I want a friend
  19. The Gravemind

Casual Explain your avatar

I? I am a monument to all your sins.
  20. The Gravemind

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted, however it triggers a third(?) Ice age, causing virtually all life to go extinct. i want to be s u p r a smrt
Back
Top Bottom