Search results for query: *

1. Pokemart

PC How to: Get into the the Jungle Temple using only wood - No key needed - Pre-hardmode (Glitch)

Hey all, this is a tutorial on how to get inside the Jungle Temple without defeating Plantera. There are similar tutorials out there but most require more resources and this is the easiest way to get inside. I haven't posted much so I'm sorry in advanced if this is in the wrong Forum, just let...
  2. Pokemart

Last post wins!

Seriously didn't mean to copy how I delete a thread?
  3. Pokemart

Last post wins!

The last post wins on this topic wins! Good Luck!!
  4. Pokemart

"To provide affordable and accurate Pokéballs to both cosplayers and fans of all ages."

"To provide affordable and accurate Pokéballs to both cosplayers and fans of all ages."
  5. Pokemart

Hi, i'm the PokéMart

Aren't all the Nurses in Pokemon Centres?
  6. Pokemart

Thanks! Obviously a Poké Ball :)

Thanks! Obviously a Poké Ball :)
  7. Pokemart

Hi, i'm the PokéMart

I'm pretty new to the forums but I've been playing Terraria for over a year now and I have racked up nearly 250hrs of playing time. It just shows how much fun the game is! I'm a big Naruto fan and watch anime, I also have a YouTube channel that I do Pokemon give-away's on! That's all, Thanks...
  8. Pokemart

What was your most satisfying achievement in gaming?

When I sold my first Poké Ball <3
  9. Pokemart

What's your favourite item in Terraria?

My favourite item is the Shadowbeam Staff, I don't necessary think it's the best weapon I just think it looks cool when you shoot it...I also like how the moon changes during the hardmode events. What's your favourite item?
  10. Pokemart

11. Pokemart

Arhh, having a bit of trouble.... Whats 9+10?

Whats 9+10?
  12. Pokemart

Resolved Is there any way to get Terraria working without admin rights? (WINDOWS 8)

I have the steam version, would it work if I purchase the GOG version?
  13. Pokemart

Resolved Is there any way to get Terraria working without admin rights? (WINDOWS 8)

Hello, just wondering if anyone knows a way to run Terraria without admin right? Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom