Vary Efficient Lihzahrd Dungeon Money farm (56 gold per hour!)

☣RazzorWind☣

Steampunker
Hello. Today I am here to show off a creation done by me. It is a Lihzahrd money farm. As far as I know, the design is completely original. The farm requires vary little resources.

Required resources:

• A Picksaw
  • 3 lava buckets
  • A piggy bank (optional)
  • A chest for storage
  • 2 or more water candles (optional)
  • A few blocks of choice

Here is the basic layout of the design:
818f501527af7a6fd75593e8ab430cd2.png

Simple, yet efficient. Rates show about 56 gold per hour, with out water candles. The farm also doubles as a loot farm.

Here's a screenshot of the whole temple on the mini map:
799761cf1107f25abe66859ac49180b5.png

Pros and Cons:
Pros:
  • The farm is vary efficient for vary little resources
  • Doubles as a loot farm
  • Completely 100% afk
Cons:
  • Can lag on multiplayer servers
  • on rare occasions, can crash game on item pick up (if items have been collecting)
  • on rare occasions, Worms can get to you

How to avoid game crashes:

When you go to collect your spoils, pick then up slowly. Don't rush it. One can do so by tapping their arrow key under the loot collection area. Don't wait more then 30 minuets before collecting.

Feel free to build this in your world! Just make sure to build it in the center-most point in the dungeon to avoid trappers and worms. Thank you. ;)

Last edited:
CRAP. Sorry I accidentally pressed enter while I was making the tread! I can't figure out how to fully edit the thread ether. :( omfg. how do I edit the title?

Edit: never mind. I figured it out. Topic has been renamed.

Last edited:
Could you give us a screenshot of the whole temple, on the minimap or something so I can get an idea of what to do with the rest of the temple?

Back
Top Bottom