Search results for query: *

1. TehWildcard

PC terraria doesn't open

people have probably gotten this before. whenever i try to load terraria, steam says the game is running, but after a few seconds, it just stops. no error, nothing. help???
  2. TehWildcard

any in-depth guides on sliding doors?

i wanna know how to make one for my portal map. it'll be very important for the aesthetic of the whole thing.
  3. TehWildcard

Resolved merchant not appearing

so im playing in multiplayer, and our merchant died apparently. so we waited for him to show up, and he just wasn't. tried quitting and rehosting, but he still wasn't showing up. help?
  4. TehWildcard

album cover

made my own idea of what a terraria 1.4 album cover would look like. this is also for personal use.
  5. TehWildcard

Items more food items

i don't have any stat ideas, thread will be updated once i get to that. first, a material crafted from hay, being wheat. it'd be used in a number of recipes. wheat would make: bread pancakes craftable cakes tortilla bagels! craftable cookies bread is also a material. it would make: sandwiches...
  6. TehWildcard

Builds Merchant's Shop

First personal build post here! This is my attempt at building a shop for the Merchant NPC. There are dawn, noon, dusk, and midnight screenshots. EDIT: Updated at 2:21 PM, PDT.
  7. TehWildcard

Blocks & Decoration more natural decor!

since the dyrad sells seeds for the natural plants, why not make the natural cave decor inside graveyards? that'd be so cool for builds, especially the tents. i've always wanted to make a campsite, but was a little disappointed when i found out that there aren't any placeable/useable tents.
  8. TehWildcard

PC post-hardmode spiked ice slime bestiary entry

so uh... i found out yesterday that after hardmode, spiked ice slimes cannot spawn. at all. and i didn't get the entry pre-hardmode. and i beat the moon lord just three days ago. does anyone know a solution to this? i REALLY wanna fill out the bestiary 100%.
  9. TehWildcard

custom umbrella

so for my mod, im making a weapon that swings like a sword but can make you float down like an umbrella. anyone know how to do this?
  10. TehWildcard

weapon vanity mod

anyone know about a mod that allows you to have a vanity weapon? i wanna have an umbrella over my weapons but i can't seem to find any mods that let me accomplish this
  11. TehWildcard

Looking for spriters for a mod!

Hello! I have a mod that I'm working on called "The Persona 5 Mod"! I assume a lot of people know about Persona 5. Even more found out about it when Joker was announced for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as DLC. This mod is going to add personas as summons, new NPCs (such as Sojiro Sakura and...
  12. TehWildcard

How to get slope sprites?

This isn't entirely texture pack related, but this is important to me. I was wondering how I could get a sheet for all of the slopes in Terraria. If anyone could help, that'd be greatly appreciated.
  13. TehWildcard

How do I create a boss?

I'm creating a new mod called "Jevil's Mod", and I need help creating a boss that behaves like him. You know, shooting out hearts, diamonds, he can pretty much do anything! I also want him to drop the "Devilsknife" upon defeat, along with some money, ores, and other vanilla items. Can anyone help?
  14. TehWildcard

Where can I find sloped tile sheets for my comic?

I need sloped tiles for my comic, just to make the scenes look nicer. If anyone could help me find 'em, that'd be appreciated.
  15. TehWildcard

Pixel Art Teaser panel for new unnamed Terraria sprited webcomic

Hey guys! I'm starting a new unnamed Terraria webcomic. Here's a little teaser panel. I hope it looks nice, as I worked pretty hard on it. There will be a full page soon, so stay tuned (wait at least 2-3 days, as I'm new to this). Tell me what you think of it!
  16. TehWildcard

Pixel Art Getting player sprites - idk where to put this

I wanted to make a Terraria forum-based webcomic, but I need to get my character frames. Anyone know how to do this? Btw, I put it here because it seemed somewhat fitting.
  17. TehWildcard

(not sure where this should go don't ban me) Does anyone know where to get MIDI's of Terraria songs?

I need MIDI's of Terraria music for remixes, such as a Night remix. If anyone can find some, send a download please.
  18. TehWildcard

Anyone remember Super Mario Bros. X? (OUTDATED)

SMBX, anyone? You know, that one game created by Andrew "Redigit" Spinks himself? I seriously LOVE SMBX. I'm making an episode right now. It's such a great game if you don't want to make ROM hacks and code in new features, and if you want to play cool fan-made in-game games called "episodes". I...
  19. TehWildcard

tModLoader Game crash everytime I try to load a world in 0.10.1.5

I try to load a world in the latest version of tModLoader, but the game just crashes. -=====- Exception: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown. at ReLogic.Graphics.DynamicSpriteFont.InternalDraw(String text, SpriteBatch spriteBatch, Vector2 startPosition, Color color...
Back
Top Bottom