Search results for query: *

• Users: TerraLord
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. TerraLord

Weapons & Equip Weapons Combined

If you could combine any 2 weapons what would it be called and what would it do? Mine is Vampire Knifes, Terra Blade. It would heal you when you hit enemys, and fires a red beam like the TerrBlade.
  2. TerraLord

Console What about us?

I feel like the creators have forgotten us, left us in the mud. The last update i havnt found anything in it. Anyone agree?
  3. TerraLord

Items Barrels (Compact Storage)

With Barrels you could store liquids. 25 buckets of something per Barrel , for example 25 buckets of water can fit in 1 Barrel. And if u want to keep the liquid inside use a pick, if you want to delete the liquid mine the barrel with a hammer. Just a fun idea for compact storage. :D Enjoy!
  4. TerraLord

PS3 All Items Map

How do i get items map for ps3 Terraria?
  5. TerraLord

Console Special Enemies (Hard Mode)

What about a random chance to get special enemys like some are faster. Some are stronger. And a rare chance of some that heal themselfs over time. Also some can have more health. Speed- 50% faster Strong- Has lvls I, II, III more lvls more damage they do Healing- Also has lvls more levels...
  6. TerraLord

NPCs & Enemies (New Boss) Surprime Mech

Surprime Mech: You must make the Mecha Key. To make it you need 5 souls of Fright Might Light and Night. Along with each Mechancal Boss summoner iteam (Exeapt the iteam that summons Ocrum). First Form: Defeat all Mechs to advance ,65 Defence, 46 (Melee) 39 (Ranged) He will fire probes like...
  7. TerraLord

Console Whips

Whips made of of the jewels/gems. E.X. Diamond Whip Damage 15 Strong KnockBack Speed Avreage Crafting Recipe: 10 diamonds 5 chains This item is ment for the knockback
  8. TerraLord

Console Hard Mode Bad Guys

Sorry the title is wrong. Pre-Plantera Enemy Ideas The Three All Spirits. Red Spirit- 500 health,16 def,40 attack Blue Spirit- 400 health,20 def,40 attack Yellow Spirit- 400 health,16 def,50 attack They spawn in the underground hollow pre-plantera they drop souls of light and a 25% chance of 3...
Back
Top Bottom