Search results for query: *

1. Yorkyウルフ

Biomes & Nature Comet (Post-Moonlord biome)

This is a collab with @PixelPete. We are both thinking that there should be a post-moonlord biome, we're thinking a later game meteorite called a comet, Things we need to think of: we haven't come up with a ore name yet (leave suggestions below) also we need to sprite everything and we're also...
  2. Yorkyウルフ

PS4 Ultimate Ranger Set 1.2.4 Giveaway!

I am giving away ultimate ranger set for 1.2.4. (PS4) There will be 3 winners (First 3 people too send me PSN name in conversation so I can invite!) Set includes: Full shroomite set (head gear) Violent ranger emblem Violent avenger emblem Violent destroyer emblem Violent sniper scope Violent...
  3. Yorkyウルフ

Small Tower (Thought's?)

I would like to know people thought's on this. :) I was bored and wanted to see what I could do so I built this.
  4. Yorkyウルフ

NPCs & Enemies Forger NPC

Here's a idea, So if you may or may not know in a mod there is a NPC that sells boss summoners. When I first saw this I thought that was a great idea, over the past week I've tried to think of a name, the Forger and the prices. ;) So I thought they should be expensive as you can already make...
  5. Yorkyウルフ

Sprites Crimson Deathweed and so on...

Ok, I think the Crimson should get a new deathweed sprite, as the Corruption deathweed is purple and green for the Crimson it could be red and yellow. :) So what about possessed armor and other things they could turn red in a Crimson world because normally they are purple. I don't play PC often...
  6. Yorkyウルフ

PS4 Hello Terraria!

I have had Terraria since PS3 release or 1.1 as PC players may know it better as, I'm newish to the forums, been on it for the past year but never make a account! Anyways feels great to be able to post, comment and things like that. Also #RIPOcram2017
  7. Yorkyウルフ

PS4 Developer Armor on PS4

I don't know why but back in 1.2 as soon as it was released I had my building blocks in a chest and they disappeared but in its place there was Crowno's mask that was invisible, a mythril pick axe and Reds wings... Should I have this stuff?
Back
Top Bottom