Search results for query: *

1. Laluzi

Can auto-spawning jungle trees grow underground?

Unfortunately, that wasn't the case - they were all on dry land. Were you doing this with mushrooms that had been there at worldgen, or did you grow your own and convert them? I'd be curious to see where the difference lies.
  2. Laluzi

PC Halloween In August! (Free costumes)

I'm afraid I gave away the Unlucky Yarn already. I might still have the reaper costume?
  3. Laluzi

What do you like spending time on in Terraria?

I like building elaborate structures and farming rare items. Sometimes on the same world, sometimes not, but each world I've played on for prolonged periods of time has its own hoard that I'm loathe to remove. Oh hey, you and me both. Right now I'm still missing Dr. Bones, Moth, Rune Wizard...
  4. Laluzi

PC B> Crimson Keys (specifically, Crimson Chests)

I can give you a stack of bars, if you think that's fair. (I have no basis for pricing anything, alas.) Added you on Steam, if that's okay.
  5. Laluzi

I actually only need one more key at this point, but I'd be happy to take that off your hands. (If you want, I can trade you iron/lead for it. Or, well, just name your price.)
  6. Laluzi

Game Mechanics Terraria classes

When I brought up 'it would make more sense to combine mages and rangers', I was using that to underline how little sense it made to combine mages and summoners, especially on such a weak premise as 'they both use mana.' My rationale was that the playstyle of mages and rangers is more similar to...
  7. Laluzi

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Not so much big as it is efficient. It's a long stretch of blocks underground where enemies can only spawn on flat ground directly to the left or right of the player. High ceiling, area below the box is lava (blocking spawns). Player stands in an elevated cup in the center of this, avoiding all...
  8. Laluzi

Warding or Menacing?

Yeah - when I want mobility, I just end up flying a slight distance above the ground for the whole map. Ends up being faster than if I was running across asphalt with Valhalla greaves (+30% speed) and my usual movement accessories (celestial shell, frostspark boots.) Using solar dashes doesn't...
  9. Laluzi

Items Add banners for the biome mimics

It's more that they ram themselves body-first at my poor characters while they're busy killing thousands of every other hardmode crimson-corruption-ice-jungle enemy. Or hunting Rods of Discord. I've taken to farming with hybrid melee-summoners instead of pure summoners for how often these things...
  10. Laluzi

NPCs & Enemies Will you fix Meteor Heads in 1.04?

I'd rather just see Meteor Heads replaced with a more dangerous variant, a la Wall Creepers to Black Recluses, than the current state of affairs in Hardmode.
  11. Laluzi

Weapons & Equip New Coin

You, dear sir, lack ambition. :P That said, the problem isn't really obtaining that much platinum - that's just a question of how many Pumpkin Moons you can do in a day before you get bored. It's that nothing in the game even comes close to requiring a full stack of platinum. One of these new...
  12. Laluzi

Granted, because I have to host to do a tabbed-window farm, it's possible I ran into the item dupe glitch, where an enemy ends up dropping its drop twice. (Interestingly enough, if it's a weapon or accessory, the two instances will have different modifiers.) But the three keys were, while close...
  13. Laluzi

Items Add banners for the biome mimics

Bane of my key farms, these things are. Yeah, they're minibosses, but so are Paladins and Mothrons, and those both get banners. Ice Golems and Sand Elementals get banners. If I can kill 50 Crimson, Corrupt, or Hallowed Mimics - and trust me, I have worlds where I've killed plenty more than that...
  14. Laluzi

Warding or Menacing?

Huh. I think you're the first person I've met who actually uses movement reforges. Granted, I do like moving quickly, but 4% just isn't enough for me; it'd have to be 10 or 20 before I considered using it over 4% damage or 4 defense, and this is speaking as someone who spends the vast majority...
  15. Laluzi

Have my character sitting in a key farm afk at the moment. Tabbed out for, at most, two and a half minutes. Tab back in and there's three corruption keys on the ground.
  16. Laluzi

What is the most annoying bug you have ever encoutered?

A multiplayer expert game where the first time we managed to defeat the Moon Lord, his bags appeared and then despawned instantly.
  17. Laluzi

Game Mechanics Terraria classes

Strongly disagree. The playstyle of each ends up being wildly different in practice - mages are fragile high-dps players who can pull truly insane damage outputs with vast ranges and high AOE but rely on rapidly consuming mana pots. It's a very high-skill and high-return class. Summoners can...
  18. Laluzi

Console New biomes?

You might want to take a look at this suggestion - it's one of my absolute favorites on the site and fleshes out one of the biomes you brought up. [Tobbvald's Tinkering] The Contagion (f.k.a. Corrosion)
  19. Laluzi

I like Crimson Chests a lot, okay. I need 21 and I only have 16. Help me get the remaining 5. I want the keys or I want the chests - I'm not interested in the vampire knives they contain. Willing to buy with coins, vampire knives, corruption keys, ankh shield pieces... even got some neat things...
  20. Laluzi

Can auto-spawning jungle trees grow underground?

Branched mushroom trees only grow aboveground, though?
Back
Top Bottom