Items Add banners for the biome mimics

Laluzi

Skeletron
Bane of my key farms, these things are.

Yeah, they're minibosses, but so are Paladins and Mothrons, and those both get banners. Ice Golems and Sand Elementals get banners. If I can kill 50 Crimson, Corrupt, or Hallowed Mimics - and trust me, I have worlds where I've killed plenty more than that - I should be able to get a little more defense for these awful things. If there was ever an enemy I needed a banner for, these are it.

...Well, them and the giant tortoises, I guess. But those have banners. These would do a world of good.

Bane of my key farms, these things are.

Yeah, they're minibosses, but so are Paladins and Mothrons, and those both get banners. Ice Golems and Sand Elementals get banners. If I can kill 50 Crimson, Corrupt, or Hallowed Mimics - and trust me, I have worlds where I've killed plenty more than that - I should be able to get a little more defense for these awful things. If there was ever an enemy I needed a banner for, these are it.

...Well, them and the giant tortoises, I guess. But those have banners. These would do a world of good.
I mean, yeah, if you've killed fifty of the damned things, you're probably already just farming them, so the banners would indeed help.
Kinda seems like something they would already be adding in 1.4, though.
Untitled.png

It's more that they ram themselves body-first at my poor characters while they're busy killing thousands of every other hardmode crimson-corruption-ice-jungle enemy. Or hunting Rods of Discord. I've taken to farming with hybrid melee-summoners instead of pure summoners for how often these things pop up and how quickly they can chew through even endgame characters. Maybe once every two-to-five minutes if you've got a water candle up.

I mean, I'd hope so (considering the bestiary update), but the reminder can't hurt if it wasn't already on the roster.

Reactions: Bry
It's pretty odd that some of these enemies still lack banners.

See: Moss Hornets, Bride, Wandering Eyes, and probably more i'm missing.

This shouldn't even be a thing we have to suggest, it should be in the game already.

Reactions: Bry
Back
Top Bottom