Laluzi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thanks for responding regarding the flower boots. I'd like to add you as a friend in order to get together with you. here is alink from my steam account: https://s.team/p/cbtf-mtgr/vjfjtjvk. or here is my friend code if that is easier: 282299724. I've not done this before, so I'm learning.

Thanks again! this would help SO much!
    FrakturianLogic
    FrakturianLogic
    I see that you added me. Can you send me your friend number or link so I can add you? :)
    Laluzi
    Laluzi
    It should be mutual if you accept the invite? Or just click on my profile and send me a friend request that way.
    FrakturianLogic
    FrakturianLogic
    Thank you. I didn't even see that third option to search for someone. I found your profile and requested to add you as a friend. Thanks!
    Mercer was great until Prototype 2.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Yeah that. It's pretty common in gaming industry nowadays.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    I prefer Detwiller's approach in this as well and the fact that devs had their own idea back then, where everyone in it was more or less grey. Prototype 2's team on the other hand turned it into complete black and white and scrapped the original thing, which is kinda sad, really. I still love Prototype 1 and the only things I liked from the second game is improved gameplay and also good soundtrack.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    But that said, I still respect Dan's work, just not that I really approve the outcome of it.
    Wishing we had more plating walls. Or iron/lead brick.
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    You can use modded miner or make a new loot world pal . I hope you can find them soon .
    Laluzi
    Laluzi
    Not sure how a new strip-mining world would help, but maybe I should look into mods. Hm. I confess I'm a little leery of them given Terraria's manner of interfacing.
    akrobeau
    akrobeau
    I want Clorophyte brick REEAL bad.
    Finally got the Rod of Discord! Aww yes. (And then I got another minutes later. o_o)
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    I remember how I got it when I was trying to build a spot for farming them.
    Laluzi
    Laluzi
    Heh, that's questionably lucky. I was contemplating building a farm, but this happened in my old Hallowed Mimic farm - just a cut of caverns-layer Hallow with some lava and all the local banners. I've never felt a need to build AFK farms, though the Lucky Coin might change my mind.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    I literally had the same happening with slime staff. On one world I had to farm it and after a few thousands it actually dropped. When I played multiplayer with people, it dropped from a first better pinky.
    Wow. You’re pretty new to the Forums. Welcome!

I am also new, came sometime in early October.
    Reactions: Laluzi
    Laluzi
    Laluzi
    Thanks! I've been lurking ever since I got Terraria, but I didn't sign up until I had a question about circuits that I couldn't figure out myself, aha.
    akrobeau
    akrobeau
    Yeah me too. I didn’t come to look at forum posts, though. Just looking things up about Terraria and occasionally came across TCF.
    Laluzi
    Laluzi
    Same - I wiki browse a lot, and this came up more than once. Think I first found it when I was looking up spreading mechanics.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom