1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.
Laluzi
Last Activity:
Feb 28, 2018
Birthday:
Apr 16, 1994

Share This Page

Laluzi

Skeletron, Female, 24

Wishing we had more plating walls. Or iron/lead brick. Nov 21, 2017

Laluzi was last seen:
Feb 28, 2018
    1. Bezixx
      Bezixx
      Mercer was great until Prototype 2.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Bezixx
        Bezixx
        Yeah that. It's pretty common in gaming industry nowadays.
        Dec 5, 2017
      3. Bezixx
        Bezixx
        I prefer Detwiller's approach in this as well and the fact that devs had their own idea back then, where everyone in it was more or less grey. Prototype 2's team on the other hand turned it into complete black and white and scrapped the original thing, which is kinda sad, really. I still love Prototype 1 and the only things I liked from the second game is improved gameplay and also good soundtrack.
        Dec 5, 2017
        Laluzi likes this.
      4. Bezixx
        Bezixx
        But that said, I still respect Dan's work, just not that I really approve the outcome of it.
        Dec 5, 2017
    2. Laluzi
      Laluzi
      Wishing we had more plating walls. Or iron/lead brick.
      1. Sir AFK
        Sir AFK
        You can use modded miner or make a new loot world pal . I hope you can find them soon .
        Nov 21, 2017
        Kyu likes this.
      2. Laluzi
        Laluzi
        Not sure how a new strip-mining world would help, but maybe I should look into mods. Hm. I confess I'm a little leery of them given Terraria's manner of interfacing.
        Nov 21, 2017
      3. akrobeau
        akrobeau
        I want Clorophyte brick REEAL bad.
        Dec 9, 2017
    3. Laluzi
      Laluzi
      Finally got the Rod of Discord! Aww yes. (And then I got another minutes later. o_o)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Bezixx
        Bezixx
        I remember how I got it when I was trying to build a spot for farming them.
        Nov 18, 2017
        Laluzi likes this.
      3. Laluzi
        Laluzi
        Heh, that's questionably lucky. I was contemplating building a farm, but this happened in my old Hallowed Mimic farm - just a cut of caverns-layer Hallow with some lava and all the local banners. I've never felt a need to build AFK farms, though the Lucky Coin might change my mind.
        Nov 18, 2017
      4. Bezixx
        Bezixx
        I literally had the same happening with slime staff. On one world I had to farm it and after a few thousands it actually dropped. When I played multiplayer with people, it dropped from a first better pinky.
        Nov 18, 2017
        Laluzi likes this.
    4. akrobeau
      akrobeau
      Wow. You’re pretty new to the Forums. Welcome!

I am also new, came sometime in early October.
      1. Laluzi likes this.
      2. Laluzi
        Laluzi
        Thanks! I've been lurking ever since I got Terraria, but I didn't sign up until I had a question about circuits that I couldn't figure out myself, aha.
        Nov 10, 2017
        diekonradish likes this.
      3. akrobeau
        akrobeau
        Yeah me too. I didn’t come to look at forum posts, though. Just looking things up about Terraria and occasionally came across TCF.
        Nov 10, 2017
        Laluzi likes this.
      4. Laluzi
        Laluzi
        Same - I wiki browse a lot, and this came up more than once. Think I first found it when I was looking up spreading mechanics.
        Nov 10, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 16, 1994 (Age: 24)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC