Mobile 1.2 Weapons Get No Love From Goblin Tinkerer

Cucu

Queen Slime
Hi, I can't seem to reforge my 1.2 weapons/accesories from a goblin tinkerer. Is it because I'm in a 1.1 world? Plz help.

It looks it’s time to start a new world :)
You won’t get the new features
if you are playing on a 1.1 world.

It looks it’s time to start a new world :)
You won’t get the new features
if you are playing on a 1.1 world.
Irrelevant. The NPCs across worlds are the same no matter what. You might not be able to get certain NPCs in old worlds, but their codings are the same regardless. If goblin in one world won't reforge, nor would the others.

TC, try killing the goblin and wait for it to respawn and see what happens.

Hi, I can't seem to reforge my 1.2 weapons/accesories from a goblin tinkerer. Is it because I'm in a 1.1 world? Plz help.
Your not alone! The same thing has been happening to me! I have a Terra Blade and I tryed even making a new world and it doesnt seem to work. I hope ReLogic will notice this thread

There is a bug which lets you reforge your weapons: just drag and drop them at tinker icon in the inventory.
And it does not always work, it seems like it depends on how much items in your bag you have.
Not sure if all this is a bug but in PC 1.2.1 new weapons couldn't be reforged. Don't know why, it was fixed in later updates.

Reactions: Ndi
It works... But its bit difficult. You can watch on Everyplay (in Terraria) a Video, from me. My Name is Whale Nail and the name of the vid is: How to reforge new items.

image.jpg
It works, try it

Bowmore is correct, if you drag it to the goblins head and let go before it opens the goblins inventory, it often but not always works.

Bowmore is correct, if you drag it to the goblins head and let go before it opens the goblins inventory, it often but not always works.
No it actually always works. With any item. I just figured it out. Even if the item cant be prefixed it can be put in the goblins hand but never click reforge with a stack of good items in the goblins hand because it brings the stack down to zero.

No it actually always works. With any item. I just figured it out. Even if the item cant be prefixed it can be put in the goblins hand but never click reforge with a stack of good items in the goblins hand because it brings the stack down to zero.
No it is not. It depends on how much cells in your inventory you have free. Or it applies to the first, active bar, dunno. But there is a position this is not working.
And yep, it works on any item, you can even place armor there, but it won't get any modifiers and you will still spend your money.

No it is not. It depends on how much cells in your inventory you have free. Or it applies to the first, active bar, dunno. But there is a position this is not working.
And yep, it works on any item, you can even place armor there, but it won't get any modifiers and you will still spend your money.
I guess since I only pull things from my quick selection bar anyway I havent realized that it doesnt work to a certain extent. Thank you for the input though!

-drools over vampire knives-
And I was trying to reforge my Titanium sword with no luck. I didn't know reforging was contingent upon certain things.

uh same here. even my terra blade, the horseman's blade, vamp knives and paladin's hammer cant be reforged. except my drax here which is quite annoying.
hmm, gotta try the "drag it to the goblins head and let go before it opens the goblins inventory" thing.

just kill your goblin tinkerer with a lava trap and wait for a new one to spawn in, thats what I did a rly long time ago when my dryad wouldnt sell me purification powder back in 1.0

Back
Top Bottom