PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the release date! :D

Out of sheerest curiosity, dearest Devs and sirs and ma'ams, may I ask, what actually goes into the creation of a release date? I mean, yes, it's probably an internal trade secret based on innumerable factors, yes, but just so any thoughts of "It's arbitrary!" are erased, ... what goes into it? Why one day and not a day adjacent to it?

Is it a day when you can extrapolate all the bugs being fixed? When was the "last" bug "fixed?" How many days or weeks ago? Because I'd completely understand if everyone wanted to have a very firm and solid buffer between the day when the last reported bug is fixed and the proposed release date. You never know. You never know. O.O

EDIT: Oh wow I just realized that it's six days from now. I thought it was three weeks away. For those wondering, yes, I literally have been sleeping under a rock. I live on a mountainside inside of a cave.

OwZXKqP.gif
what are you doing engineer
just jump
cmon
JUMP
UGH
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU JUMP TO IT

Every single flippin' time I get into some big project, a game I follow has an imminent update around the corner. THIS TIME TERRARIA. Sooo excite.. ;_;

You know...

The thing that makes me a little sad is that the gif shows that the player belt animation bug I've reported hasn't been fixed yet :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom