• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Standalone [1.3.5] Terrasavr, web-based inventory editor

thejaxster

Skeletron
If you are playing mods in the game, there are mod tools and no need for the vanilla inventory editor. For vanilla players, this is probably the best editor to date.

Blood Crawler

Brain of Cthulhu
As a vanilla player, i can say it's best choice for inventory modding.
It's kinda weird to use it through browser, but cool!

BSBussell

Terrarian
Sorry if this is dead but I’d like to let you know your save editor currently works with the new mobile updates save files.

With this in mind are you thinking about making the website work better on mobile?

Also I was looking at writing my own personal terraria save editor using Pythonista on mobile. But I can’t figure out how to parse data from the .plr file. What’s the format? Do you have any advice?

YellowAfterlife

Official Terrarian
Sorry if this is dead but I’d like to let you know your save editor currently works with the new mobile updates save files.

With this in mind are you thinking about making the website work better on mobile?

Also I was looking at writing my own personal terraria save editor using Pythonista on mobile. But I can’t figure out how to parse data from the .plr file. What’s the format? Do you have any advice?
Does it? Someone sent me a few files from Switch version recently and I've been looking at them but they had extra fields in a bunch of places so the result was a bit gibberish (and it was hard to explain what I needed to figure that out)

On format, it's encrypted with a fixed 128-bit AES key (you can find which one via forums or ILSpy); I posted the Haxe version of my implementation here at some point.

I've been slowly poking around with a complete rewrite of the tool - if you have one or more mobile versions and are willing to contribute save files/notes, you can reach me on Discord - YellowAfterlife#3735

YellowAfterlife

Official Terrarian
To those whom it may concern, iOS/Android saves now work alright (with obvious caveats as per game's policy) while I'm still getting around to Switch support. Not that it would be practically usable for an average user (not unless the game's policies change and import/export are similarly allowed), but it's an interesting task to tackle.

Top Bottom