PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strongest
-Kill all the bosses with a single hardcore character (yes that includes the dungeon guardian even if it may not be counted officially as a boss)

Good day Terrarians!

To continue our ongoing efforts to add community suggestions to the game we would like to start taking suggestions for achievements for the new achievement system that will be in the 1.3 PC update! A few of the areas you can think about while submitting your suggestions are; completing events, fishing, crafting, collecting, surviving, etc.

Thanks for your time and continued support of Terraria! You guys rock! :dryadhappy:
Miner: Mine a total of 500 ore

Good day Terrarians!

To continue our ongoing efforts to add community suggestions to the game we would like to start taking suggestions for achievements for the new achievement system that will be in the 1.3 PC update! A few of the areas you can think about while submitting your suggestions are; completing events, fishing, crafting, collecting, surviving, etc.

Thanks for your time and continued support of Terraria! You guys rock! :dryadhappy:
Daredevil: Have the water candle and battle potion debuff on while in the corruption/crimson

Good day Terrarians!

Ultraviolence: deal a total amount of 10,000,000 damage

Last edited by a moderator:
Musical Strategist:Collect Every Music Box
Jungle`s Rule:Defeat all mechanical bosses
Jungles`s Fall:Defeat plantera.
Fire Hazard:Collect a full set of molten armor and tools
The Gate Opens..:Defeat the wall of flesh and go to hardmode!

It's Prime Time

Summon Skeletron Prime

Lucky

1/100000 chance to get this achievement every day

But It can't really be you?

Make the name of your character the name of a dev, eg Redigit

this "lucky" achivement coud be complemented by "rabbit foot: obtain 10 of lucky achivement" and when get this achievement "rabbit foot" all rare items acquires a significant rise on the probability to get it
what do you think, pretty cool huh ? =)

Last edited:
Just random and late, but-
GIT OFF MY LAWN! Kill the Angler with a shotgun while he is standing on a grass block with no walls behind him.
This should be possible using the new generic Voodoo doll coming out.

No-one reads this stuff anyways.

is just for fun people keep posting i think, if this stuff was for real reddigit will take forever to chose a set of achivements and program the new update with these achivements =D

Last edited:
I know how testing, coding, and all the jive goes. Just saying I've seen some tiny dev teams push out pretty excellent updates in a shorter period of time. On games that have a helluva lot more going on in them than terraria lol.

I know how testing, coding, and all the jive goes. Just saying I've seen some tiny dev teams push out pretty excellent updates in a shorter period of time. On games that have a helluva lot more going on in them than terraria lol.

the group maybe follow the phrase "haste is the enemy of perfection"
[DOUBLEPOST=1429562050][/DOUBLEPOST]or merely to increase costumer expectations

Last edited:
I'm sorry I just find it very hard to believe that an update takes this long on a game that doesn't have much more going on than a SNES Final Fantasy game. Seriously, though. I think this update should have been prioritized. Not TOW, which at this rate we'll see in 2017.

I'm sorry I just find it very hard to believe that an update takes this long on a game that doesn't have much more going on than a SNES Final Fantasy game. Seriously, though. I think this update should have been prioritized. Not TOW, which at this rate we'll see in 2017.

As I - and others - have already noted: Otherworld's development has absolutely no bearing on the timing or content of 1.3.

I'm sorry you find it hard to believe - but such is the truth. The dev team literally works 7 days a week for countless hours. The notion that we are somehow dragging feet or otherwise on 1.3 is just silly. Sorry. ;)

i don't doubt you guys are working hard on it at all. I'm just bored waiting for something to download. But by the time the update comes out, people will forget it was coming out to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom