PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this still going? I want you to see these, @Cenx! (Especially the green ones, which couldn't have been possible to suggest outside of the 1.3 update.)

I feel like these should get a mention (if they haven't already) because obtaining them is certainly an achievement.

Digital Age:
Acquire the Cell Phone, the ultimate information and communication device that fits in your pocket.
Can't Touch This! Acquire the Ankh Shield, a powerful aegis which protects from enemies and elements alike.

A series of dye achievements. I hope you enjoy dye wordplay! :p

A Good Day to Dye: Collect and return a Strange Plant to the Dye Trader in exchange for rare dye.
Dying for More: Exchange your 10th Strange Plant with the Dye Trader.
Live and Let Dye: Exchange your 25th Strange Plant with the Dye Trader.
Pigments To Dye For: Exchange your 50th Strange Plant with the Dye Trader.
Pigmented Prism: Acquire Intense Rainbow Dye, the mark of a true dye-collecting enthusiast.

Separate achievements for defeating each of the mechanical bosses, maybe? 'Cuz why not?

Glower Power: Defeat the Twins, the all seeing cybernetic counterparts with optic nerves of steel.
The Longest Battle: Defeat the Destroyer, the mechanical monstrosity that seemingly never ends.
Terminator: Defeat Skeletron Prime, the undead menace that came back from the grave.

Last edited:
Is this still going? I want you to see these, @Cenx! (Especially the green ones, which couldn't have been possible to suggest outside of the 1.3 update.)

I feel like these should get a mention (if they haven't already) because obtaining them is certainly an achievement.

Digital Age:
Acquire the Cell Phone, the ultimate information and communication device that fits in your pocket.
Can't Touch This! Acquire the Ankh Shield, a powerful aegis which protects from enemies and elements alike.

A series of dye achievements. I hope you enjoy dye wordplay! :p

A Good Day to Dye: Collect and return a Strange Plant to the Dye Trader in exchange for rare dye.
Dying for More: Exchange your 10th Strange Plant with the Dye Trader.
Live and Let Dye: Exchange your 25th Strange Plant with the Dye Trader.
Pigments To Dye For: Exchange your 50th Strange Plant with the Dye Trader.
Pigmented Prism: Acquire Intense Rainbow Dye, the mark of a true dye-collecting enthusiast.

Separate achievements for defeating each of the mechanical bosses, maybe? 'Cuz why not?

Glower Power: Defeat the Twins, the all seeing cybernetic counterparts with optic nerves of steel.
The Longest Battle: Defeat the Destroyer, the mechanical monstrosity that never ends.
Terminator: Defeat Skeletron Prime, the undead menace that came back from the grave.
I sure do hope that these are added, more achievements (and secret achievements) would be nice.

I sure do hope that these are added, more achievements (and secret achievements) would be nice.

If more achievements are going to be added in a future patch, here's some considerations:

Epic Loot: Defeat a boss in Expert Mode and plunder its Treasure Bag.
Harder Than Hard: Defeat the Wall of Flesh in Expert Mode.
The Ultimate Terrarian: Defeat the Moon Lord in Expert Mode.

I Heard You Like Chests: Place a chest inside another chest.
Crate Expectations: Fish up a Golden Crate.

Perfect Purity: Completely eliminate the Corruption, Crimson, and Hallow from your world.
World of Darkness: Achieve a 100% Corruption rating.
Bloody Mess: Achieve a 100% Crimson rating.
Fairy Tale: Achieve a 100% Hallow rating.

Perfect Purity: Completely eliminate the Corruption, Crimson, and Hallow from your world.
Those are going to be a pain in the :redspin: to get

Next patch achievements:

(whoever knows this reference is a legend VVV)
SPEED IS KEY!! : Dig a Hellevator in under a minute using any digging tool.
Like a True Professional : Kill 5 different bosses at once.
Lunar Master : Acquire and Equip any of the 4 Lunar Fragment Armor sets as well as both weapons and at least one tool.
Who even uses Shortswords anyways? : Upgrade your Copper Shortsword to any Broadsword. (Even Wood)
Defeating Royalty : Battle and Defeat King Slime and Queen Bee at the same time.
True Caster : Obtain every Spell Book there is.
You Gel-ly Bro? : Equip Gel Dye in every dye slot, a Slime Hook, and a King Slime Mask, while riding a Slime Mount, having a Slime Minion at your side, and shooting a Slime Gun.
Barrage of Arrows : Kill an Enemy/Boss with the Chlorophyte Shotbow, Tsunami or the Phantasm.
Solar Destruction : Defeat every fiery enemy and the Molten Pillar in the Solar Battlefield.
Nebula Onslaught : Defeat every magical enemy and the Crystal Pillar in the Nebula Battlefield.
Vortex Slaughter : Defeat every alienoid enemy and the Spore Pillar in the Vortex Battlefield.
Stardust Massacre : Defeat every icy enemy and the Tentacled Pillar in the Stardust Battlefield.
Nope, not doing that Celestial Cultist crap anymore : Craft and Consume a Celestial Sigil to Summon the Moon Lord.
One of Us... : Purchase and Wear the Culsist Vanity Set.
Clash of the Titans : Defeat Medusa and a Granite Elemental at the same time.
Rainforest of Bee Gore, Petals and Lihzahrdian Idol Stone : Defeat Queen Bee, Plantera and Golem at the same time.
Now you see me... now you don't : Go into stealth mode with either Shroomite or Vortex Armor.
All the Coins were worth it... : Get the best modifier on any weapon.
It's a me! : Wear the full Plumbers Vanity Set.
(And this reference too VVV)
THE SEPTIC EYE!! : Equip a Suspicious Looking Tentacle and dye it green.

That's pretty much all I could think of now =/

Last edited:
Eliminarrian: Defeat all bosses at once!
Ayy Lmao!: Wear the full martian costume and command at least 4 mini ufos
Anti Invader: Defeat all invasions.
Midnight Destroyer: Defeat all moon events.
Illuminati Confirmed.: Defeat any boss under 10 seconds.
Star Champion: Take down the celestial pillars and Moon Lord without dying.

I'm just going to say some achievements right now. The game needs more achievements anyways :p

-Dark memories... : Die your first night.

-Banished: Die in the purified Hallow.

-Corrupted: Die in the dark corruption.

-Pitch red: Die in the putrid Crimson.

-Powerful: Be able to kill anything in one hit.

-Andidote: Consume a potion to keep you from dying to noxious posion.

-Controller of biomes: Obtain to Clentaminator, the gun that can destroy and create biomes at will.

-Lucky kill: Almost die to a boss, but survive.

-UFO: Obtain the UFO, a mysterious mount capable of flying forever.

Last edited:
To much Slime? Get used to it : Equip Gel Dye in every dye slot, a Slime Hook, a King Slime Mask, and Royal Gel, while riding a Slime Mount, having a Slime Minion at your side, and shooting a Slime Gun.
=/
Change it to "You Gel-ly Bro?"
also remove the royal gel it's just that it's expert mode only.

If more achievements are going to be added in a future patch, here's some considerations:

Epic Loot: Defeat a boss in Expert Mode and plunder its Treasure Bag.
Harder Than Hard: Defeat the Wall of Flesh in Expert Mode.
The Ultimate Terrarian: Defeat the Moon Lord in Expert Mode.

I Heard You Like Chests: Place a chest inside another chest.
Crate Expectations: Fish up a Golden Crate.

No, 100% means every block in the world is hallowed, corrupt or crimson. 50% is more than enough.

Wait. Do you think that's possible? After all, the baby will attack the King Slime once, and then chase after the Blue Slimes it summons. A shortsword would be a bit easier and more importantly, not entirely based on luck about what the baby Slime will target. No offense.
ive done it and it took 2 terraria days and i got a second slime staff from it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom