PC 1.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but the desert actually needed to be redone and expanded on.
That my friend, is certainly true. (what a useless biome it was).
They did a LOT of work on it apparently though. I don't think it ruins the argument that, If they went that far with the desert, they could have fit some other incredible things in we don't know about yet.

*water changes* cool i guess.... *die changes* niiiiiccceeeee.... *many more bosses* okay this is gonna be cool!.... *complete and utter changes to the game* WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIIIINNNNNN!!!!!!!

They did a LOT of work on it apparently though. I don't think it ruins the argument that, If they went that far with the desert, they could have fit some other incredible things in we don't know about yet.

Supposedly we can find 'fossil ore' in the Underground Desert and create the Fossil armour set, possibly weapons. Really hoping its a Ranged set. Tired of waiting until the Dungeon to get a Ranged armour set.

Supposedly we can find 'fossil ore' in the Underground Desert and create the Fossil armour set, possibly weapons. Really hoping its a Ranged set. Tired of waiting until the Dungeon to get a Ranged armour set.
I believe we can also expect a massive revamp of the summoner class too. As in, it may actually bee a viable class now from start to finish.

Considering I'm actually posting to the forums and directly replying to people, I'd say the world ending is likelier than the addition of a hallow alt. :p

Darn! People keep posting posts that I want to respond to right before I finish mine! (First world problems...)

Anyway, I don't think as much of a variant is needed for the Underworld as the it doesn't seem to apply quite the same as the Goods vs the Evils.
However I still think Wall of Flesh having a less "Crimson-like" counterpart and a "Shadow Moon" counterpart to the Blood Moon (I do acknowledge the witty humor in the dialogue, though) would be neat.

I never thought of a shadow moon, but now see it as being a neat nod to the corruption. as for the Wall of Shadow, I feel the same and am reminded of the...erm...Wall of Shadow.

They could have spent all of the development time on the Underground desert's creation...as opposed to working on the Not-Hallow. (At this point, it sounds like I'm against the idea's implementation...)

I never thought of a shadow moon, but now see it as being a neat nod to the corruption. as for the Wall of Shadow, I feel the same and am reminded of the...erm...Wall of Shadow.
I never explicitly said Wall of Shadow, but yeah, somewhere along those lines.
And yeah, I feel like we should be getting evil purple bunnies, fish, and penguins in the light of an evil purple moon.

And also global purple water. Whenever Blood Moon engages I always feel like I'm swimming in, well, blood.

Last edited:
Wait a second... can you play Expert Mode and Hardcore at the same time? For some people like Yrimir, that could really suck because they might want to play with both Expert and Hardcore.

Wait a second... can you play Expert Mode and Hardcore at the same time? For some people like Yrimir, that could really suck because they might want to play with both Expert and Hardcore.

Why would it suck? It is the player's own choice, you know. Expert Mode is via world creation, not character.

Yep, Hardcore mode is placed a on a character on character creation and expert mode on world generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom