PC 1.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am incredibly hyped for this release.

Just checked out the Steam achievements to get a taste of it. They sound fun, but the descriptions need a proofread. I see a misuse of "whom", a misspelling of "enormous", some stilted phrasing like "suitable enough" and "that has been newly blessed upon", and the line "Become a victim to a nasty underground trap" (instead of "Fall victim to" or "Become a victim of").
1.3.0.1 Patch Notes:
  • Fixed achievement grammar and spelling errors

Terra blade no longer requires broken hero sword.

Well.

Now the terra blade's gonna be even harder!
And the worst part is that I was gonna craft it today, and i just needed one sword, but by the time im back home, 1.3 is out!

also, when is the release time for England?

Red has stated he will never fix. It still works. Water and Lava just 'flow' differently and more quickly.

Yeah I remember him talking about it in the past, wasn't sure if that had changed. Woo! Back to 100% happy instead of only 99%.

I hope next year we see this changelog for android :D
Lots of content but i think even a 512 MB RAM phone can handle it since you guys already almost brought terraria up to 1.2.4 on mobile ;)
I will try 1.3 on my old pc just to see whats new

I hope next year we see this changelog for android :D
Lots of content but i think even a 512 MB RAM phone can handle it since you guys already almost brought terraria up to 1.2.4 on mobile ;)
I will try 1.3 on my old pc just to see whats new

My desktop PC isn't the best but it can run Terraria on High at 30~ FPS fairly consistently and it's a build from 2005, I think?

I use my laptop to play Terraria, though. It's more recent (2014).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom