Wavebank 1.3 Custom Soundtrack Replacement - Ace Combat Zero

Major_Missile

Terrarian
Hello there, I made this soundtrack replacement for the game that this forum is for! Although I think Terraria has one of the BEST soundtracks, it is still beaten by the Ace Combat series... This wavebank replacement features music from the game Ace Combat Zero, my favorite of the series, but it also has a few tracks from Ace Combat 5 and 4. If you don't know what AC0's OST sounds like, it's a perfect blend of both rock AND orchestral music. So Electric Guitars, Drum Sets, Violins, and Brass Horns all in the same track! There are even a few tracks with smooth synths and brass. There is however, a few problems with the pack... One important one is that the tracks I got where not loopable (They are looped in AC, so it's a matter of trimming off the ends). I may fix that at a later date, but no promises! The other is that the AC5 and AC4 tracks are a little quiet.

If you are aware of what each track in AC is called, then here is the list...
Night - Gladisant
Erie - (AC4) Invincible Fleet
Day - Flicker of Hope
Boss 1 - Contact
Title - (AC0) Title
Jungle - Annex
Corruption - Prologue
Hallow - Merlon
Underground Corruption - B7R
Underground Hallow - (AC0) Campaign Menu
Boss 2 - Avalon
Underground - (AC5) Ghosts of Razgriz
Boss 3 - HRESVELGR
Snow - (AC5) White Noise
Space - (AC5) Blind Spot
Crimson - The Inferno
BEES! - The Demon of the Round Table
Alternate Day - Diapason
Rain - (AC0) Hangar
Ice (Underground Tundra) - (AC5) Ice Cage
Desert - (AC5) Desert Arrow
Ocean - Juggernaut
Dungeon - (AC5) Fortress
Plantera - Mayhem
Golem - Excalibur
Lizahrd - The Final Overture
Solar Eclipse - The Stage of the Apocalypse
Mushrooms - (AC5) Solitaire
Pumpkin Moon - (AC5) Desert Lightning
Alternate Underground - Lying in Deceit
Frost Moon - (AC5) Winter Storm
Underground Crimson - HRESVELGR Intro
Lunar Event - (AC5) Closure
Pirate Invasion - (AC5) First Flight
Underworld - The Valley of the Kings
Martian Madness - (AC5) Hrimfaxi
Moon Lord - (AC4) Megalith
Goblin Invasion - (AC5) Front Line

Here is the download!
MediaFire - http://www.mediafire.com/download/jq7iyc0w9adzkch/TerrariaACE0OST.zip
Please tell me if it's broken!

Ace Combat Zero, Ace Combat 5, and Ace Combat 04, and their soundtracks are owned by Namco. I claim no ownership for their amazing work!

Last edited:
Almost Forgot! Installation Instructions!
To install this, and any other wavebank you can get here, you replace the Wave Bank.xwb in your Terreria/Content Folder (Under Steam files! Unless you don't have the steam version then I have no idea where you put it) with the one in the .zip file. Highly recommend you also backup the stock Wave Bank so you can revert back to the normal one.

When I install any custom soundtrack there's just no music whatsoever, do you know what's causing that?
[DOUBLEPOST=1452220499,1452220458][/DOUBLEPOST]p.s. I'm using TMod loader, that might be it

Back
Top Bottom